Enterprise Business Solutions

Updated 12 Jan, 2015

4.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Enterprise Business Solutions

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Falls Church, VA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Falls Church, VA (US)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Business Solutions.

I was forwarded an email from one of the recruiters at EBS and with the help of another staffing company TSG IT, I was offered an interview at Plymouth Rock Insurance. I travelled to Boston for the in-person interview on lead from the phone interview earlier. And was offered the job as a consultant after I had travelled back to Virginia. Later, after some training on the job, I had to sign the NDA about FiServ software.

Interview Questions
    I had to travel to their office in downtown Boston from Falls Church, Virginia. The rest of the phase was pretty straight forward: I found an apartment for rent on CraigsList and travel on the T using the CharlieCard.

Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL (US)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Enterprise Business Solutions in July 2010.

First, I had two interviews in different states that were for the same position; Manager Trainee. Well, both of the HR members were hiring for the same position but both were looking for two totally different candidates. My first interviewer was way too unprofessonal. She took the conversations and made it more personal and focused less on the job. She asked questions about my personal life, dating and future events, like weddings etc. I tried to keep it focused on the job, but once I brought the conversation back to work, the interview ended quickly after that. My next interviewer was looked for someone with a super bubbly personality and slick antics to trick customers. Welll, needless to say I got both of my rejection emails within a week of each but shortly after that, they reposted that position..I dont know...quite frankly, that I not a good fit for me and I would have declined.

Interview Questions
    • How do you handle difficult customers.   View Answer