Endeavor Interview Questions

Updated 28 Jul, 2014

2.7

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Endeavor.

I applied, heard back within the week, and was invited to have a phone interview. After the phone interview, I was invited to do a writing exercise. After the writing exercise, I was invited to come in for a final interview. At the final interview I met with 7 members of the endeavor team, broken into 3 meetings with 2-3 people each, including program managers, program associates, and two VPs. Everyone was very friendly and nice. The entire process took about 2.5 weeks from when I submitted my application.

Interview Questions
    • What do you like to read in your spare time? It seemed that they were trying to infer an applicant's suitability for the position and culture of the organization based on what I like to read. My advice would be that applicants focus on their interest in business/entrepreneurship with questions like this.   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Interview for Endeavor Insight Position. Received a first round interview by phone. The phone interview was not particularly challenging, but the interviewer seemed to be in a rush, and didn't really focus on what I was saying (I could hear typing on the keyboard during the interview and some other times it seemed like he was shuffling/moving paper around). Only lasted 15 minutes and unfortunately did not get the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Which recent publication that the team has published that you found most interesting and why?   Answer Question

Endeavor Insight Summer Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Endeavor in March 2014.

Received an email about scheduling a 30 minute interview with Rhett Morris. During the interview, he asked generic and very broad questions, and during my response, gave no feedback or indication he was listening. He did not respond to anything I said. This lasted about 7 minutes. After I had asked questions about Endeavor Insight, which he answered very generically again, he ended the interview. 10 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • General questions, but he only asked me three questions.   Answer Question

Research and Consulting Intern With Endeavor Insight Team Interview

Two rounds of phone interview. The questions are straightforward. They care about why you want to work for Endeavor very much. Make sure you have great questions to ask. I heard they select a very slim of candidates for first round interviews, so make sure your resume looks good:)

Analyst, Insight (Internship) Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Endeavor in March 2013.

2 rounds, both over phone. 1st round is a screening call with a manager. Be prepared for normal behavioral questions and articulate why you want to work at Endeavor. Projects may vary by year, so manager will likely discuss some generics about the project you'll be working on to gauge your interest and fit/qualifications. 2nd round discusses project in more detail. You should also be prepared to articulate what exactly Endeavor does.

Princeton In Latin America Fellow Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Endeavor in May 2012.

The process was very easy for me. I had to prove I write well, communicate well. I didn't even have to speak Spanish as well before arrival.

Interview Questions
    This is my first job, so no negotiation took place.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Endeavor in April 2012.

I was invited to go for an interview via e-mail with the Marketing/Communications Department. They wanted me to come in 3 hours after they sent the e-mail to me.

I spent much time researching the company as much as I could before I was going to be interviewed.

I met with the Senior Vice President of the organization and a Communications Employee.

They spent time explaining what the internship would consist of and what I could do to partake and benefit the organization. Much of the things that they explained were in regards to benefiting their events (ISP) and helping out with the website.

The interviewers explained much about how the company functions and what they do, they then asked if I had any questions.

They let me know that they were "very interested" at the end of the interview and that they would keep in contact with me.

I sent my thank you letter on a Friday (same day I went in for an interview) and received word on a Monday that I would be accepted as an intern.

Unpaid

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Endeavor in March 2012.

The interview process for 2012 summer positions was relatively straightforward - after an initial cover letter/resume drop, I was contacted for a first-round, and then second-round, phone interview. The first was more behavioral, the second more focused on how my skills might match current projects the team had scheduled for the summer months. My recommendation is to make sure your resume stands out; I found out later that they select a very slim margin of applicants to interview, so that first jump is steep.

Interview Questions
    • There were no unfair or unnecessarily complicated questions. I think that you should be prepared to explain why you have a genuine passion for the type of work that Endeavor does, and be ready to show that your skill set could be applied effectively to their projects.   Answer Question
    I was given the offer at the end of the second-round interview, and told that I could have up to a week to commit.