Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Emulex
- Engineering Intern (2)
- Engineer (2)
- Staff Engineer (1)
- Senior Firmware Engineer (1)
- Windows Systems Administrator (1)
- QA Engineer (1)
- QA Staff Engineer (1)
- ASIC (1)
- Senior Client Services Technician (1)
- ASIC Design and Verification (1)
- Firmware Engineer Intern (1)
- Channel Area Sacles Manager (1)
- Software Engineer (1)
- Software Engineer Intern (1)
- Intern (1)
- Marketing (1)
- Senior Principal Engineer (1)
- Senior Program Manager (1)
- Associate Engineer (1)
- Testing Engineer (1)
- Hardware Engineer Intern (1)
- Account Specialist (1)
- Summer Intern (1)
- Finance (1)
- Sales (1)
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Emulex (San Jose, CA (US)) in October 2013.
had phone interview with sr. testing engineer asking various linux kernel questions.
- how to create a kernel patch Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Emulex (San Jose, CA (US)) in June 2012.
First round is the telephonic interview round
- Basic networking related question, mostly on Layer 2 of OSI model.
Second round is the On-site interview round with the hiring manager and few expertise.
- Question about details working of protocols and in-depth knowledge about the hand-on experience with networking devices such as switches and servers.
Third round is another on-site round with the team members.
- Questions to understand what kind of team player you are and your attitude towards the team members in terms of sharing knowledge and past experience. The more friendly you are with the team mates, more comfortable your third round of interview will be.
- In-depth knowledge about protocols mentioned on your resume. Be very well prepared for those. Answer Question
Negotiation upto the interviewee skills set.