Emulex Interview Questions & Reviews in San Jose, CA US
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Engineering Intern (2)
- QA Engineer (1)
- QA Staff Engineer (1)
- Senior Client Services Technician (1)
- ASIC Design and Verification (1)
- Firmware Engineer Intern (1)
- Channel Area Sacles Manager (1)
- Software Engineer (1)
- Software Engineer Intern (1)
- Intern (1)
- Marketing (1)
- Senior Principal Engineer (1)
- Associate Engineer (1)
- Testing Engineer (1)
- Hardware Engineer Intern (1)
- Account Specialist (1)
- Summer Intern (1)
- Finance (1)
- Engineer (1)
- Staff Engineer (1)
- Senior Firmware Engineer (1)
Engineer Interview (Positive Experience; Difficult Interview)
I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Emulex in June 2012.
Interview Details First round is the telephonic interview round
- Basic networking related question, mostly on Layer 2 of OSI model.
Second round is the On-site interview round with the hiring manager and few expertise.
- Question about details working of protocols and in-depth knowledge about the hand-on experience with networking devices such as switches and servers.
Third round is another on-site round with the team members.
- Questions to understand what kind of team player you are and your attitude towards the team members in terms of sharing knowledge and past experience. The more friendly you are with the team mates, more comfortable your third round of interview will be.
Interview Question – In-depth knowledge about protocols mentioned on your resume. Be very well prepared for those. Answer Question
Negotiation Details – Negotiation upto the interviewee skills set.
Testing Engineer Interview (Neutral Experience; Average Interview)
I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Emulex in October 2013.
Interview Details had phone interview with sr. testing engineer asking various linux kernel questions.
Interview Question – how to create a kernel patch Answer Question