Egon Zehnder

Egon Zehnder Summer Research Analyst Interview Questions

Updated 18 Feb, 2015
Updated 18 Feb, 2015

Summer Research Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Egon Zehnder in January 2015.

The first interview was a phone screening with basic questions about your resume. I had positive feedback when referencing specific things Egon Zehnder does (such as a fixed-fee payment for assignments). The second is a case interview and a behavioral interview. The first interview took about 25 minutes and the second one will take roughly 2 hours.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years? What experience do you have that would qualify you for this position? What does EZ do? Tell me about research you have done. What leadership roles have you had? Have your resume at hand in order to reference it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Egon Zehnder

Summer Research Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Egon Zehnder.

phone interview and then a following behavioral interview and then a case interview. 2 on 1 case interview, somewhat of a stess interview. basically describe an executive search process thoroughly, how you would go about finding a cfo or a ceo for a certain company given these criteria

Summer Research Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Egon Zehnder in November 2014.

Applied through campus recruiting. One on one phone interview was first. Interviewer was an alumnae from my university. Got through to the in-person interview with a couple of their analysts on-site. However, they did not even have the courtesy to tell me of my result, even after I had emailed them.

Summer Research Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Egon Zehnder in June 2011.

The phone interview was easy and consisted of questions about what I had done and was doing in school that was relevant to the research position. It was also about my interest in executive search (it's okay if you don't know anything about executive search). They really like curiosity! Work culture is very female dominated and collaborative!