Egon Zehnder

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Summer Internship Interview

New York, NY (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Egon Zehnder in February 2013.

Interview Details Received a thirty minute interview after submitting a resume through my campus recruiting system. The interview appeared to be pretty casual. Focus was on describing each experience in my resume, and being able to describe me background and interests. Make sure you know the order and content of your resume. Try and relate it to the job you're trying for.

Interview Question – Can you describe how each of the experiences in the different countries you lived in have affected/developed you?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Egon Zehnder? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Egon Zehnder Summer Internship interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Egon Zehnder employees and interview candidates.