Eaton Manufacturing Engineer Interview Questions

3.3

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Eaton helps improve user safety in new Steep Slope Harvester. Read the full ... Eaton's UltraShift PLUS is catching hefty praise from heavy hauler

Other Interview Reviews for Eaton

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Eaton in February 2013.

Behavioral Questions 7 to 8.

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Eaton in February 2012.

I was flown up to Cleveland and stayed in a great hotel. There was a plant tour that I had to miss because of my flight, but I made it to the dinner afterwards. The next day we had 2 one on one interviews and then a panel presentation. It was all pretty standard. They are a great company

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you changed your opinion of someone after you got to know them better?   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shenandoah, IA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shenandoah, IA (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Eaton in October 2010.

I was approached at a college career fair about a possible career opportunity. I had a on-campus interview with one of the HR representatives from the site. This person was very knowledgable about the facility and the job for which I was applying.

After the campus interview I was asked to come on site for a full day interview with staff and other engineers. This consisted of 3 interviews, 2 with 2 individuals and 1 with 1 individual. They split the interviewers up pretty well between all operations in the plant. I believe this gave them better insight as to how you would interact with each department. I was then given the opportunity to give a 20 minute presentation on myself to all of staff. After this I was asked multiple different questions.

All in all it was a very good experience. I felt comfortable the entire time.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you disagreed with a superior on a project?   View Answer
    • When have you had to use your personality or charm to influence a decision?   View Answer
    I did not negotiate as it was my first job out of college.