EY Technology Advisor Program Interview Questions

Updated 18 Mar, 2015

2.8

Technology Advisor Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at EY.

Interview

Applied through Raidernet, got the interview request in about a week. I was asked why EY, if I had traveled much before, and for an example in which I experienced diversity.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Technology Advisor Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at EY (New York, NY (US)) in November 2014.

Interview

We had to apply through the university's career services link and after our resume is selected we had to schedule an first round interview. If we cleared that we had a Mega-Day Interview where we had 3 back-to-back interview rounds.

Technology Advisor Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at EY in July 2014.

Interview

Applied through career fair at college. 1 essay + 1 Face-to-face on campus + 3 interviews in their NYC office.
    Fairly simple first round. Good case questions in the second round.

Technology Advisor Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at EY (New York, NY (US)) in December 2012.

Interview

Got the initial interview through university recruiting? I think, not entirely sure. Phone interview is 30 minutes. Two weeks later, heard back and was asked to do a writing assessment. I think this was the "2nd round." A few weeks later was invited to a Super Day. First there's a presentation about the company and the program. Then there are 3 interviews: 2 behavioral, 1 case study. You will DEFINITELY interview with someone (if not all) of significance. My first interview was with a partner and I completely ruined it. 2nd interview and 3rd interview (case study) went well. Greeters are young/recent grads. Extremely friendly, they bring you to eat after all the interviews.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in finance if you have no financial experience? What led you to EY? How do you time-manage? Do you have any questions for me?   Answer Question

Technology Advisor Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at EY (New York, NY (US)) in December 2011.

Interview

I got a phone interview from Ernst & Young after clearing the resume screening at the university. The phone interview was behavioral and most of the questions were based on business and leadership skills. Few questions were
    1) tell me about yourself
    2) Technologies i have worked on
    3) about projects
    basically more about my resume qualifications

Then, in the one on one interview i had 3 rounds
    2 behavioral and 1 case interview

The behavioral questions were
    1) tell me about yourself
    2) why E & Y
    3) Some highlights from my resume - they wanted to hear more about it
    4) Difficult situation i had to face when i was in a team and how i over came it
    5) My strengths and weaknesses
    6) When I had to tell something bad or stern to a team member without making them feel bad
    7) Tough situation as a team leader and how i over came it
    8) leadership scenarios
    9) As a communicator, business analyst
    10) Some achievement in your work place that you are really proud of -- Make this answer a selling point.

Case interview :

I had to read a case for about 10 mins

some tips :

Organize your thoughts
    Try to prioritize ur solution with 4 or 5 talking points
    elaborate on that.

Interview Questions

• Case interview was the toughest and the questions were very specific with the case. so i cant really help in this.   Answer Question