EY Tax Staff Interview Questions

2.9

59 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at EY in October 2010.

Be Yourself. We are looking for people who we think will fit the culture. Talk to more people with the firm prior to your interview to get a sense of the firm, the culture and such.

Interview Questions
There was no negotiation because it was for a co-op position that eventually turned into a full-time position. The salary and benefit was competitive so there was no need for negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Tax Staff Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at EY.

Applied through school. Got into first round interview. All behavioral questions. Very relax, like a conversation. I thought I did good in the interview, but wasn't invited to the on site interview. Good experience though.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever had a difficult communication with someone?   Answer Question

I applied through college or university – interviewed at EY.

I went through my university's career center, attended all of their information sessions on campus, and then applied for a campus interview followed by an office interview. Get in touch with the campus recruiter as soon as possible, always great to get the conversation started early in the process.

I applied through college or university – interviewed at EY.

Campus recruiting. not very hard for first interview. Basically walk through the resume be prepared when they ask the details in your resume . Asked why choose that school. Why tax? Why EY? Something like that and why transfer ? 4 questions based on your experience. Leadership. Team conflict . Difficult person you deal with. What is your interest? What is the best place u have ever been?

Interview Questions
    • What is the most challenging thing in your current job?   Answer Question

Tax Staff Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at EY in October 2014.

It was a campus interview. First - a day before the interview - there was Meet and Greet where you talk to people who work there and your interviewer. Then the interview - it was very conversational. No standard behavioral questions. But I was asked to tell about one of my past positions. I got to the 2nd round in Boston - I am going there next week.

Interview Questions
    • What do I do that keeps me fluent in the other languages I speak.   Answer Question

Tax Staff Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at EY in October 2014.

Pretty chill questions, some behavioral questions like leadership and team conflicts.
    give me an example of when you handled a situation and how you handled it.
    tell me about a time you took initiative to do something

Tax Staff Interview

interview Process will be simple as they basically check only your communication mostly.depends on the interviewer too. Freshers with just graduation can try with confidence and easily get the done.

I applied through college or university – interviewed at EY.

The whole process is very conversational. The manager gave me info about the position and his personal development, and asked me if I have any questions. So its basically me asked questions, he answered, and I added comment to his answers.

I applied through college or university – interviewed at EY.

Submitted the resume online (one through the school career website and one on the company website. Got the campus Interview. Mostly behavior questions. The hiring manager is nice and friendly. It is a good firm to work for. Only hired one student from my program this year.

Tax Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sevilla (Spain)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sevilla (Spain)

interviewed at EY in July 2014.

I had only two interviews, one by phone and another 1 to 1. i reckon that it was a easy interview because another similar company hire me before, and I think they only knew this to hire me.