EY Tax Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Mar 4, 2014
22 interviews

22 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Tax Analyst Interview

I interviewed through other source - interviewed at EY.

4 rounds of interview...its free speech, aptitude test , hr and technical....i cleared 2 rounds and waiting for call

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at EY in January 2014.

Step One of the Hiring Process entailed an Aptitude Test, which tested us on the grounds of Verbal ability, Quantitative Ability, Data & Logical Reasoning and MS Excel.

The shortlisted candidates had a one-on-one interview with the HR Personnel.

Furthermore, the Assurance candidates were subject to a round of Group Discussion, followed by two interviews.

However, the Tax candidates had only two rounds of interviews that followed. These interviews included certain technical questions, HR questions, and situation-based questions. It was concluded with a small case-study like problem.

Interview Questions
    • The situation based questions were a first for me. But they went quite smoothly.   Answer Question

Tax Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at EY in December 2013.

Started with an orientation followed by a test on E mail drafting and then an aptitude test consisting of various modules such as Accounting Logical and Numerical Ability Microsoft Excel basics English. After the test there was a HR Interview followed by a technical Interview

Interview Questions
    • HR Interview was very General Tell me about yourself and general discussion
      Technical Interview: Basics of accounting Journal, Depreciation entry, How to arrive at gross profit, what is working capital management how to find it out
        Answer Question
    No negotiations for fresher

Tax Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at EY in December 2013.

The first round was written test (Accounting Basics, Analytical Abilities, MS Excel, Verbal Abilities) and the 2nd round was HR round (general questions). 3rd round is yet to happen which is the technical round (Tax questions)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at EY in November 2013.

Had 4 rounds overall; Group Discussion, Aptitude Test, HR, Technical.
    GD and Aptitude Test were standard, nothing out of the ordinary. HR & Technical; make sure you know your CV inside out. Nothing difficult as such, just be confident and cheerful, the HR is there to help u out. Very friendly experience overall. :)

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult as such. Unexpected question was most favorite subject during course of study.   View Answer
    A bit of leeway on the negotiation provided u have experience or qualifications higher than a degree.

Tax Analyst Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at EY.

Round 1 - 4 topics were given, we need to talk on any topic for a min
    Round 2 - writing a E mail on a sheet of paper.
    Round 3 - Aptitude online test (80 marks )
    Round 4 - H R round
    Round 5 - yet to happen

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 days - interviewed at EY in January 2009.

It was very organized. Five rounds of interviews .Aptitude test,HR ,Technical Questions on accounting knowledge,technical and Managerial and followed by a HR round .

Interview Questions
    • Accounting basics- golden rule of accountion .Examples of personal,real and nominal account .Depreciation & gain /loss on disposition of assets .   Answer Question

Tax Analyst Interview

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at EY.

I had written test, HR round, one technical round and last round with Manager.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at EY in August 2011.

around 6 rounds of interview,including written tes

Interview Questions
    • questions mostly related to accounts and finance. your educational background, why tax?   View Answer
    no negotiation for freshers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through other source. The process took 3 months - interviewed at EY in February 2010.

Aptitude round, followed by HR, third will be the technical and last interview with manager

since i was doing my graduation i accepted the offer of 15000

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!