EY Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

Updated 19 Apr, 2015

Risk Advisory Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA (US)).

Interview

Pretty easy going, all staffs and managers are very friendly, I found it very helpful to network a lot because if you do that by the day you go to interview, you almost know everyone in the office already.

IT Advisory Services Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

Hired out of school and the interview process started through school by having a recruiter interview at school first. Then an onsite interview was conducted. Two in person interviews with two managers which was around behavioral questions and then to provide feedback on a case study. Then a group activity was conducted with other interviewees in groups of 4-5. Task was to plan/analyze an event to support the community. This activity is more geared towards how the candidate act in a team environment.

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

recruited through on campus recruiting. attended several EY mixers and socials. had round one interview. pretty easy, mostly behavioral question. I advanced to the final round. Final round day I interviewed with 3 different people: senior, senior manager and a partner. all behavioral questions. they rely heavily on your GPA and base your technical understanding on the grades you receive in your accounting classes. the rest is all behavioral questions.

Risk Advisory Associate Interview

Application

Interview

First round interview process on campus was all behavioral. Speak to recruiters and employees to pass around resumes. Make sure your resume stands out. Second round interview is a full day process 8am-2pm. 2 behavioral and 1 case interview. Case interview is easy. Just read a small case and did a strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats analysis.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They tell you how much to be paid no negotiation.

Forensic Technology and Discovery Service Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in November 2013.

Interview

Applied through school career website and got a response in about a week after deadline.
    Scheduled a phone interview with a senior at their office. Had a phone interview wit him and after few days, got a denial response.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult. Question about teamwork and the resume   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in November 2013.

Interview

Applied through college website. Then, you will be notified about a week after the deadline whether you got a first round interview or not. If they like you and feel you are EY material, you will be invited to a second round, in-house interview. After this, you will either be offered the internship or not. The process takes about 3 months if you go through the whole thing.

Interview Questions

• Mostly Behavior Questions, none stood out. Mostly went through resume.   Answer Question

Technology Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in October 2013.

Interview

The first round of interview is a personal interview and the focus of the interview is to primarily learn about the candidate on a personal front. The discussion was primarily on the work experience, in my case my experiences in my internships. This was followed by a volley of behavioral interview questions. Behavioral questions are straight out of the common behavioral interview question bank

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions were pretty difficult sometimes as you can;t think within a split second whether you were in a similar situation in the past   Answer Question

Staff Consultant Interview

Application

Interview

Amazing process. The super day was really pleasant. The case study was not too difficult. Everyone was really nice and we went out to lunch afterwards. It consisted of 6 30-minute interviews with different members of the team. I could really see how awesome the team was and how well they work together.

Advisory Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in September 2013.

Interview

I applied through school's career website. Received an email few days after the deadline for the 1st round interview. I was also asked to complete a online writing assessment before the interview. The writing assessment has a limitation of 45 mins, and my topic was "recent events in the financial industry that has impact" or something like that. One of my friend got a topic like "the person you admire the most".

It was a typical on campus interview, and the process was pretty relaxed. Answered a few standard Big 4 interview type of questions. And I was told to wait for the decision for the 2nd round interview.

As a result, none of the candidates from the on-campus interview moved to the 2nd round.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in August 2013.

Interview

Go through many interviews, make sure you are very prepared they will ask you lots of questions

Interview Questions

• Name a current event going on in the accounting industry currently   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation