EY

Updated 20 Jan, 2015

2.8

138 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at EY.

For audit intern, 2 interviews with the managers and partners. 30 mins each.

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at EY.

Submitted online, interviewed in 1.5 weeks. There was a pre-interview networking event where you get to meet your interviewer and other students who are interviewing with the same job. Freely ask about company culture, experiences, advices etc.

Intern Interview

The process took a weekinterviewed at EY.

. submit online, it take few weeks to process, then get the call to confirm the interview schedule. it is a group interview, 2 manager there ask question. the whole process take 1 and half hour

Intern Interview

I went through a resume screen, a behavioral interview on campus, and then three interviews at the EY superday. I was admitted to and attended EY Emerging Leaders externship program, and then I heard back about the offer.

Interview Questions
    • The case interview was fairly routine, brush up on general case interview techniques and you should be fine.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at EY.

The first one on one interview is self explanatory... basic questions.

The second interview I was called in for was very confusing and didn't make much sense. You bounced around to 2 different offices with senior or manager level workers who are auditors that are never in the office and barely had time to talk to you. They showed little interest which made me confused on how they choose who gets the job. I still do not even know if I will get the position for the internship yet....

Intern Interview

Applied through school, had an on campus interview and was asked to go to the office for second round. Second round interview was with a manager and a partner and at the end of the interviews, the greeter took us out to eat.

Intern Interview

The process took a weekinterviewed at EY.

Applied through on campus recruitment. The process at my school was very selective and only 4 students were chosen to interview for the Audit internship.Went through only first round but the greeter and interviewer were really nice.The greeter was a newly hired associate and she was very nice in helping the interviewees calm their fears before the interview. The interview was pretty good too.its just going through your resume and identifying why you make a good candidate. The trick to interviewing for the big 4's is to highlight all your strengths as much as possible even if they don't explicitly ask.I failed to do this and even though my interviewer and I had similar interests I failed to identify my strengths.I got an email 2 days after telling me they won't be moving on with me but I emailed my interviewer asking for tips to help me better my interview and I ended up getting an internship at another big 4

Intern Interview

Applied through university recruiting. Process took about 2 weeks. 2 back to back interviews. One 30 minute behavioral, one 30 minute case. Heard back in about a week. Interview was on campus.

Intern Interview

Second round of interviews was between a senior associate, manager, and partner. Most questions between associate and manager were behavioral. interview with partner was very laid back. After interviewing, I had to wait about two weeks before I got a rejection.

Intern Interview

Interview with two Senior Managers simultaneously for an internship in Valuation. Questions on forecasting commodity prices and growth rates for a mature firm. Calculating FCFF and FCFE, levered and unlevered Beta. Valuation methodologies. Which one brings higher/lower results.

Some backgroung questions, motivation and plans in five years. Couple of easy arithmetics questions.

Interview Questions
    • How can we be sure that you don't leave us soon to join an investment bank.   Answer Question