EY

Updated 25 Feb, 2015
Updated 25 Feb, 2015

2.8

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at EY.

For audit intern, 2 interviews with the managers and partners. 30 mins each.

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at EY.

I applied from campus career website posting and got a campus interview a week later. The company sent alumni to give the first round interviews. Then about two weeks after the first round interview, onsite interview invitation was sent by emails.

Interview Questions
    • Describe leadership and teamwork experience. Why do you choose tax function?
      Which sub service line do you want to join?

Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at EY.

On-Campus interview with 1 manager or partner after applying online and requesting an interview through the university's career center. Followed by an invite to an office visit with 2 more interviews with random partners or managers of the firm. They pay for your travel expenses with the office visit and I got the call from them extending an offer less than an hour after leaving the office.

Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at EY.

- Verbal and numerical reasoning test
    - Group interview with around 10 people
    - Mini introduction of yourself
    - Case study/interviewer may ask you a question and tell you to prepare some points on it
    - 5-10 mins to prepare
    - Group Discussion ( Try to speak up as much as you can amongst the big group)
    - Everyone has to explain why they want to work in their desired department

Interview Questions
    Negotiation was bad. HR sometimes manipulates candidates in changing departments.

Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at EY.

Submitted online, interviewed in 1.5 weeks. There was a pre-interview networking event where you get to meet your interviewer and other students who are interviewing with the same job. Freely ask about company culture, experiences, advices etc.

Intern Interview

The process took a weekinterviewed at EY.

. submit online, it take few weeks to process, then get the call to confirm the interview schedule. it is a group interview, 2 manager there ask question. the whole process take 1 and half hour

Intern Interview

I went through a resume screen, a behavioral interview on campus, and then three interviews at the EY superday. I was admitted to and attended EY Emerging Leaders externship program, and then I heard back about the offer.

Interview Questions
    • The case interview was fairly routine, brush up on general case interview techniques and you should be fine.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at EY.

The first one on one interview is self explanatory... basic questions.

The second interview I was called in for was very confusing and didn't make much sense. You bounced around to 2 different offices with senior or manager level workers who are auditors that are never in the office and barely had time to talk to you. They showed little interest which made me confused on how they choose who gets the job. I still do not even know if I will get the position for the internship yet....

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at EY in January 2015.

I applied for summer assurance intern position initially. Had a phone interview with the recruiter, was told will be get back in roughly two weeks. After two+ months, a recruiter reached out and invite me to an in-office interview for a tax intern position.

On the day of the interview, I was informed that one of the interviewers call in sick ( the staff said that is a good thing because I have one less interview, I actually thought the opposite). Nevertheless, the interview with the manager went well. The interview with partner was more intimating than I originally thought, he ask me a lot of question about my high school that I never listed on my resume. The interview are all conversational, no behavior question at all.

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected is the partner asked me a lot of question about my high school (why you choose that high school, what do you know about the football team, which I never play football in my life)   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at EY in January 2015.

Phone interview, invited to final round in NYC headquarters for two back-to-back, one-on-one interviews. Interviewers were very friendly and not too intense of a process. Heard back a week later through email.