EY

Average Difficulty
106 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at EY.

Interview Details For audit intern, 2 interviews with the managers and partners. 30 mins each.

Interview Question – Tell me about a leader that you admire   Answer Question

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at EY in October 2013.

Interview Details Applied online through my university and received an interview on campus. I was then asked to go the the New York office for 3 interviews (2 behavioral and 1 case). Everyone was very nice in interviews and they did not seem intent on trying to trick me. While in the NYC office, they really try to make sure that you have a good experience. A partner that I interviewed with even gave me a call to congratulate me on my offer. The campus recruiter was also very responsive and attentive to any questions.

Interview Question – None specifically. The questions were behavioral and related to my resume. The case interview was very basic.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – For interns, EY only allows you to negotiate how long you have to accept the offer.

Rome (Italy)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at EY in February 2012.

Interview Details The first day of selection I did logic test, English Grammar test, two group interviews.
Passed the first day, after 2 months I had the interview with the HR Function and the Senior Manager.

Interview Question – How many razors are annually sold in Italy?   Answer Question

Interviewed at EY

Interview Details Went online to my university's job site, saw link to the interview and applied. Sent in transcripts, resume, cover letter. Was invited to pre-interview social where I got to meet a bunch of staff and met the person I interviewed with. Was a very positive experience, no really difficult questions.

Interview Question – Realistically there was no most difficult or unexpected question, it was more of a conversational interview   Answer Question

Intern

Interview Details The people were great. I interview with 2 of the partners and had a great conversation with them. It did not take as long as I thought it would, but I would say I did not have a regular interview. So the key is to prepare look up information about the company and try to tie it in the interview to let them know you are knowledgeable of the company.

Interview Questions

• Did not have anything too difficult.   Answer Question

Chennai (India)

Interviewed at EY

Interview Details the shortlisting was based on the resumes submitted. the questions were pretty basic. they told me about a few projects they deal with and asked my opinion about it. then they asked me to suggest a few ways these problems could be dealt with.

Interview Question – are you ready to spend that much time in front of a computer?   View Answer

Delhi (India)

I applied online - interviewed at EY in March 2014.

Interview Details First interview over phone, secone interview with 3 person in EY office. One person was technical other was HR and Third one was Hiring manager. Technical person asked most question related to IFRS, new IFRS and Indian accounting standard, HR asked mostly question, like why EY, lonf term goal, short term goal, hiriting manager asked about working with team and past expeience and about hobbies

Interview Question – When IFRS will be applicable in India as per budget   View Answer

Dallas, TX (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at EY.

Interview Details I applied through a program at my school and got a risk intern interview. The interview process consisted of situational questions and a 15 minute case study prior to the interview. Going to any recruitment event or job fair will definitely bump up the chances of you getting an interview.

Interview Question – Some technical questions were discussed (ratios, methodologies) from the case study, just make sure that you ask questions about the case study for clarification, not simply just providing answers to the scenario in retrospect.   Answer Question

Norman, OK (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at EY in May 2012.

Interview Details Applied through university career service. Couple days after I received interview notification. We had a group dinner at a restaurant then interview is the next day. EY hired about 2 out of 20 people.

Interview Question – Why you want to work for us   Answer Question

Minneapolis, MN (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at EY.

Interview Details EY interviews on campus for both their leadership program and for full-time summer/winter internships. After one round of campus interviews, you are invited to the office for a second interview if you pass the first one. I interviewed with about 4 different people at all different levels in the company, from senior managers to a partner. Mostly background info and getting to know you based on your resume. Not too difficult or strenous.

Interview Question – Nothing too hard- only a few behavioral questions such as a time you exhibited leadership skills   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – phone call shortly after finishing my interview; formal written offer came within several days and I had 2 weeks to make a decision

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!