EY

Average Difficulty
102 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at EY.

Interview Details For audit intern, 2 interviews with the managers and partners. 30 mins each.

Interview Question – Tell me about a leader that you admire   Answer Question

Chennai (India)

Interviewed at EY

Interview Details the shortlisting was based on the resumes submitted. the questions were pretty basic. they told me about a few projects they deal with and asked my opinion about it. then they asked me to suggest a few ways these problems could be dealt with.

Interview Question – are you ready to spend that much time in front of a computer?   Answer Question

Delhi (India)

I applied online - interviewed at EY in March 2014.

Interview Details First interview over phone, secone interview with 3 person in EY office. One person was technical other was HR and Third one was Hiring manager. Technical person asked most question related to IFRS, new IFRS and Indian accounting standard, HR asked mostly question, like why EY, lonf term goal, short term goal, hiriting manager asked about working with team and past expeience and about hobbies

Interview Question – When IFRS will be applicable in India as per budget   Answer Question

Dallas, TX (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at EY.

Interview Details I applied through a program at my school and got a risk intern interview. The interview process consisted of situational questions and a 15 minute case study prior to the interview. Going to any recruitment event or job fair will definitely bump up the chances of you getting an interview.

Interview Question – Some technical questions were discussed (ratios, methodologies) from the case study, just make sure that you ask questions about the case study for clarification, not simply just providing answers to the scenario in retrospect.   Answer Question

Norman, OK (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at EY in May 2012.

Interview Details Applied through university career service. Couple days after I received interview notification. We had a group dinner at a restaurant then interview is the next day. EY hired about 2 out of 20 people.

Interview Question – Why you want to work for us   Answer Question

Minneapolis, MN (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at EY.

Interview Details EY interviews on campus for both their leadership program and for full-time summer/winter internships. After one round of campus interviews, you are invited to the office for a second interview if you pass the first one. I interviewed with about 4 different people at all different levels in the company, from senior managers to a partner. Mostly background info and getting to know you based on your resume. Not too difficult or strenous.

Interview Question – Nothing too hard- only a few behavioral questions such as a time you exhibited leadership skills   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – phone call shortly after finishing my interview; formal written offer came within several days and I had 2 weeks to make a decision

Milan (Italy)

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at EY in February 2014.

Interview Details The first step was a quantitative test. Then, we had to do a group assessment where they let us discuss about a recent issue. The next step was a CV interview with the HR manager which was pretty straightforward.
The final round consisted of an interview with a senior manager, but no business case was involved.

Interview Question – "Le quote rosa in Italia" - discuss this issue   Answer Question

New York, NY (US)

Interview Details Campus recruiting, on site interview. (4 head to head interview, each half hour) Invited to Superday, where I was intereviewed by 4 senior managers and a Partner. Don't really have a lot of time to ask questions or go too much into detail in 30 minute interviews, but got the feeling they were more interested in learning if you are the right fit and can be "developed".

Interview Question – price a binomial option.   Answer Question

Intern

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at EY.

Interview Details I had a Telephone Interview which was a combination of technical and behavioral question. Then an onsite interview. First round was a written round that had database, coding, design related questions. After that 3 rounds of behavioral interview with senior management.

Interview Question – It was straight forward interview if you have practiced enough from a technical perspective.   Answer Question

Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at EY in March 2014.

Interview Details College recruitment
The hiring and interview process consist of 3 interviews. The first one are just some tests on math and logical skills. Once you approve the test, they call for a second interview and ask about yourself and your interest. They give some information abut the company and how it works. In the third and last interview, they ask again about yourself and some easy technical questions

Interview Question – 3 Weaknesses about myself   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – By the time they called me, I had already accepted another offer

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!