EY

Getting the Interview

54 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Adelaide (Australia)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at EY in October 2010.

Interview Details Very well organised interview process. Consultant interview, Manager interview and Partner interview. Followed by online skills test. Followed by in-person practical day.

Interview Question – Questions were fair.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Offer was couriered to me the next day, accompanied with a personal phone call to inform me of the good news.

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at EY in December 2013.

Interview Details There were 4 rounds. 1. Communication-where i had to speak for a minute on a topic. 2.Written test-most of the questions were based on auditing as i had applied for the assurance dept. & also on sending emails, a few case studies. 3.HR round-friendly pple, most easiest round. 4.Technical round-Be sure u know the acctg stds & auditing stds and ur resume inside out.

Interview Question – what would you do if someone in your team is not willing to work because he is just bored   View Answers (2)

Interviewed at EY

Interview Details As a fresh graduate, they would concentrate on your university experience and they would try to understand what courses you have taken and what was your experience working in teams. They would ask you easy technical questions and might give you some case studies and behavioral questions.

Interview Question – Nothing much difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not hard

Interviewed at EY

Interview Details 3 rounds of interview,much grilling on technical questions and previous experience.
Why Should we hire you,Details of EY as a firm, case study and much focus on skills acquired in previous job and education.
Also,asks for good knowledge of finance and current affairs

Interview Question – What is that extra ordinary quality in you which makes you different from others?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not Much negotiation, pre decided

Ahmedabad (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at EY in November 2013.

Interview Details I had 3-4 rounds of interviews. They weren't interviews exactly and were more discussion sort of meetings. I discussed with my would-be manager in the first meeting at a client location. Afterwards, I received an email informing me of a Video Conference with Company Partner in my service line. He was very supportive throughout the discussion.

Interview Question – Why did I get low score in my Class 12 examination ?   View Answer

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at EY.

Interview Details Interviewers were very cordial the i was called for first two rounds of technical interview but no correspondences since then. I found it a bit unprofessional.

Interview Question – Very technical questions. Good knowledge of the subject is needed. Above all i felt that they test you on how much willing you are to work and what knowledge quotient you possess.   Answer Question

Singapore (Singapore)

I applied in-person - interviewed at EY in January 2012.

Interview Details there is an interview to find out about your fit to the company and then a final interview that will test your technical knowledge.

Interview Question – How do you conduct assessment with no IT technology in the company and make recommendation?   Answer Question

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at EY.

Interview Details Initial round had questions relating to your resume, details of projects done in the previous organization.
Basic knowledge about work in the Big 4's.

Technical skills: Analytic aptitude

Interview Question – Instance of leadership in your previous project   Answer Question

Consultant

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at EY.

Interview Details Application was similar to any other from the 'Big 4', typical fit questions, e.g. why consulting, why E&Y? Give examples of how people can rely on you and other team based questions.

Interview Question – Describe where you see yourself in 5 years time.   Answer Question

Austin, TX (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at EY.

Interview Details Two round interviews, behavioral and case, standard situational questions

Interview Question – Case difficult   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at EY

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EY Consultant interview questions and advice. All 54 interview reviews posted anonymously by EY employees and interview candidates.