EY Audit Staff Interview Questions

Updated 12 Oct, 2014

2.6

113 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Audit Staff Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at EY.

It is a conversational interview, the partner asked for the information which he wanted to know very randomly, barely behavioral questions. And there is another round of manager interview, which contained more behavioral questions and walking through the resume.

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Audit Staff Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at EY.

Two interviews. one is on campus the other is on side
    The on campus one is pretty causal, just make the interviewer know you better. The on side one is pretty stressful. Two interviewers, back to back, asking very detail questions about any kind of things. Also went through the resume as well. But I don't think they really care about what you answers are. At the first 30 seconds, they have decided NOT YOU.

Audit Staff Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at EY.

I applied through campus recruiting process and it took me a week to receive the first on-campus interview. After a week of the on-campus interview, I was invited to an office visit.

Interview Questions
    • There was no difficult questions. The interviewer just went through my resume and chatted with me.   Answer Question

Audit Staff Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at EY.

Partner interviewed. Asked about my working experience, leadership example, etc. just about 3 questions. I asked about 5 questions, and he talked about 25 min. Pre-night event is very important, you got chance to talk to your recruiter

Audit Staff Interview

First a prenight session meeting with interviewer, get the chance got the name of your interviewer for the round 1 and do some research at home, first round pretty easy conversational interview, nothing special or tough, just express the true self.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me the most difficult situation you've ever encountered   Answer Question

Audit Staff Interview

First phase was a phone interview. Second phase was one on one interviews with a senior or manager and a partner. Followed by a lunch with staff auditor. Everyone has an input in your interview process.

Interview Questions
    Not much room for negotiation. Most of the big 4 offer the same pay etc. for entry level staff.

Audit Staff Interview

Behavioral style interview. I did the interview in college so they wanted to know stuff i did in college with groups. I had to interview on campus, then in new york. I spoke with the senior manager and partner.

Interview Questions
    I got it straight after my nternship

Audit Staff Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at EY.

The hiring and interview process was very smooth. I applied through a recruiter and the process took approximately 4 weeks. They got back to me within a week for a phone interview. Two weeks later I received an email for a second round interview at their office. It was an 1-on-1 interview with two senior managers and each interview lasted 45 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you faced a difficult situation with a team member.   Answer Question
    Not much from for negotiation.

Audit Staff Interview

first round of interviews were general questions. laid back conversational interview. the second interview was at their office. they are very good at letting you know within 2 week what their final decision is. one two three four five six seven eight nine ten eleven twelve thirteen fourteen fifteen sixteen.

Interview Questions
    • they made everyone get up and say what their name is, where they went to school, what position they were applying for, and name something interesting about themselves. fairly awkward.   Answer Question

Audit Staff Interview

All the interviewers are super nice. There's no tricky question or behavioral question involved. Most of the questions were about the impression to the firm and any related working experience like internship.