DynCorp International Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 22, 2014
74 interviews

2.4

Forklift Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at DynCorp International in September 2011.

I was more than lucky becouse I got a job same day i visit DinCorp office in Tuzla . I meet there regruter R.R and she tell me that DI seeking for possition that I aplly allready online . Same day I do the interview . english test . After two days I got offer letter and in tree weeks I was on planin for Dubai . Lucky ? Yes

Interview Questions
    • I was ready and I have experiance in sector I do ,so I didnt have any difficuties.   Answer Question

Protective Security Specialist Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at DynCorp International.

Take PT test, interview with a doctor, get physicals.

Air Traffic Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX (US)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at DynCorp International in August 2011.

I was interviewed over the phone, and I was told I'd get a supervisor position most likely. I was offered a position that same night, and sent a welcome packet. Since I was in Iraq, I had to return to the US for a few days while my clearance was processed. I then went to Ft. Worth to process. Processing wasn't bad, as it was quick and DI put me up in the Marriott hotel. After completion of processing, which included a perfunctory physical exam, I was shipped off to Afghanistan.

Aircraft Mechanic III Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at DynCorp International.

Hiring process was very long. Emails and faxes for about 3 weeks. Many forms to fill and submit. HR was extremely helpful and patient. Recieved a warm welcome when hired. They make you feel wanted. The interview was quick and to the point. They knew what you were talking about and if you knew anything about the job you was applying for. Interviewer was very knowledgable.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult. Been doing this job for many years. Very confident in my abilities.   Answer Question
    No Negotiation

Fuel Distribution Systems Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Al Qurayn (Kuwait)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Al Qurayn (Kuwait)

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at DynCorp International in January 2010.

Email, Phone, Fax/ Kuwait Office, Afghanistan Office. A lot of person I don't want to write all of their name.

Interview Questions
    About benefits and vacation.

Bagaging Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at DynCorp International in November 2013.

It was just like other interview process, whereby it was straight and clear.It can be based on your working experience, or the type of job one intent to.

Interview Questions
    • Will you be able to work in harsh climatic condition?   View Answer

Sandwich Bar Attendant(Food Service) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Nairobi (Kenya)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nairobi (Kenya)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at DynCorp International in February 2010.

So qualified interviewers and always assisting where necessary provided the information you are giving is genuine.Always welcoming and gives you opportunity to express yourself freely without intervention

Interview Questions
    • will i like to continue with the job(new contract)after i finish the first one   View Answer
    • What i was planning with this job(money)   View Answer
    If its genuine,take it

Fuels Foreman Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at DynCorp International in September 2012.

Hiring process includes sitting through hours of power point presentations and a physical if you can make it through the power point slides and the physical your hired.

No negotiation phase one set offer despite years of experience and certifications

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at DynCorp International in June 2010.

Expect to have a technical, over the phone interview that will last anywhere to 30 to 60 minutes usually with several people on the line. if passed, you will have an in-person interview with the direct manager and then an in-person interview with the director, each lasting about an hour. Typically these occur on the same day.

Interview Questions
    • Be expected to write a mid-level complexity SQL query during the in-person interview.   Answer Question
    Salary is negotiable within 5% depending on experience.

Project Controls Specialist Senior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 6 months - interviewed at DynCorp International in September 2011.

Submitted resume to a friend who passed it along to DynCorp Human Resources. Received a call from Project Controls Manager a few months later who interviewed me for an overseas assignment. Received a call from Human Resources a month later and prepared all the paperwork for working overseas.

Interview Questions
    • After discussing my background and qualifications the hiring manager asked how soon I'd like to come to work.   View Answer
    The amount I was offered was fixed for person's of my skills and background due to DynCorp's bid as a contractor for the US Gov. I had researched the pay of my position prior to the job offer, so was not surprised by the rate.