DynCorp International

Updated 8 Feb, 2015
Updated 8 Feb, 2015

2.4

Material Control Supervisor Interview

Hiring and interview process was great

Munitions Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at DynCorp International.

The interview was over the phone. The interviewer was very courteous and professional and did not make me feel intimidated. The hiring process was pretty smooth. The HR reps were extremely helpful. I was surprised at how quickly they responded to my emails. They were even answering emails on weekends and evenings. I would like to note that the reason my hiring process took so long was because it was overseas and my security clearance and visa application ran into a few bumps, but it was all worked out.

Interview Questions
    • The technical questions were the hardest, since I had been out of my field for 5 years. But I did a pretty good job at selling myself.   Answer Question

Airfield Operations Supervisor Interview

one interview and i was hired

easy

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kabul (Afghanistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kabul (Afghanistan)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at DynCorp International.

easy process , telephonic interview was there , positive experience , which was a 3 month process .
    interview was easy with simple questions .

Protective Security Specialist Interview

I applied online – interviewed at DynCorp International.

Take PT test, interview with a doctor, get physicals.

CAAT Team Member Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at DynCorp International in January 2014.

Process went well; quite professional. An individual being processed for deployment was injured and he recommended me to replace him because the position was critical and needed to be filled immediately

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation phase; I received an offer and I accepted it.

Aircraft Mechanic III Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at DynCorp International.

Hiring process was very long. Emails and faxes for about 3 weeks. Many forms to fill and submit. HR was extremely helpful and patient. Recieved a warm welcome when hired. They make you feel wanted. The interview was quick and to the point. They knew what you were talking about and if you knew anything about the job you was applying for. Interviewer was very knowledgable.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult. Been doing this job for many years. Very confident in my abilities.   Answer Question
    No Negotiation

Bagaging Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at DynCorp International in November 2013.

It was just like other interview process, whereby it was straight and clear.It can be based on your working experience, or the type of job one intent to.

Interview Questions
    • Will you be able to work in harsh climatic condition?   View Answer

Project Control Specialist, Scheduler, Mid Interview

I applied online – interviewed at DynCorp International.

HR Recruiter set a phone interview with the typical behavioral questions. After two interviews with the same HR Recruiter and offer was extended.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you have to resource load your schedules   View Answer
    The salary is set based on the cotract with the government.

Rotary Wing Mechanic Interview

Simple hiring process no interview required, it was all based off resume and recommendations