DynCorp International

60 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Fuel Distribution Systems Operator Interview

Al Qurayn (Kuwait)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at DynCorp International in January 2010.

Interview Details Email, Phone, Fax/ Kuwait Office, Afghanistan Office. A lot of person I don't want to write all of their name.

Interview Question – The helicopter refueling need secure safety.   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – About benefits and vacation.

Bagaging Interview

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at DynCorp International in November 2013.

Interview Details It was just like other interview process, whereby it was straight and clear.It can be based on your working experience, or the type of job one intent to.

Interview Question – Will you be able to work in harsh climatic condition?   View Answer

Sandwich Bar Attendant(Food Service) Interview

Nairobi (Kenya)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at DynCorp International in February 2010.

Interview Details So qualified interviewers and always assisting where necessary provided the information you are giving is genuine.Always welcoming and gives you opportunity to express yourself freely without intervention

Interview Questions

• will i like to continue with the job(new contract)after i finish the first one   View Answer
  • What i was planning with this job(money)   View Answer

Negotiation Details – If its genuine,take it

Very Easy Interview

Fuels Foreman Interview

Fort Worth, TX (US)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at DynCorp International in September 2012.

Interview Details Hiring process includes sitting through hours of power point presentations and a physical if you can make it through the power point slides and the physical your hired.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation phase one set offer despite years of experience and certifications

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at DynCorp International in June 2010.

Interview Details Expect to have a technical, over the phone interview that will last anywhere to 30 to 60 minutes usually with several people on the line. if passed, you will have an in-person interview with the direct manager and then an in-person interview with the director, each lasting about an hour. Typically these occur on the same day.

Interview Question – Be expected to write a mid-level complexity SQL query during the in-person interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary is negotiable within 5% depending on experience.

Project Controls Specialist Senior Interview

Project Controls Specialist Senior
Fort Worth, TX (US)

I applied online and the process took 6 months - interviewed at DynCorp International in September 2011.

Interview Details Submitted resume to a friend who passed it along to DynCorp Human Resources. Received a call from Project Controls Manager a few months later who interviewed me for an overseas assignment. Received a call from Human Resources a month later and prepared all the paperwork for working overseas.

Interview Question – After discussing my background and qualifications the hiring manager asked how soon I'd like to come to work.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The amount I was offered was fixed for person's of my skills and background due to DynCorp's bid as a contractor for the US Gov. I had researched the pay of my position prior to the job offer, so was not surprised by the rate.

Very Easy Interview

Security Lead Supervisor Interview

Fiji (Saudi Arabia)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at DynCorp International in May 2009.

Interview Details Comunication was good and also the culture

Project Control Specialist, Scheduler, Mid Interview

I applied online and interviewed at DynCorp International.

Interview Details HR Recruiter set a phone interview with the typical behavioral questions. After two interviews with the same HR Recruiter and offer was extended.

Interview Question – Tell me a time when you have to resource load your schedules   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The salary is set based on the cotract with the government.

Senior Budget Analyst Interview

I applied online - interviewed at DynCorp International in August 2010.

Interview Details This was very good and fit the interview to the position and responsibilities

Negotiation Details – Limited negotiation very much take it or leave it.

Program Financial Analyst Interview

Program Financial Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at DynCorp International in November 2012.

Interview Details Quiz you based on everything from Google, including wrong answers.

Interview Question – nothing really difficult.   Answer Question