DynCorp International

59 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Airfield Operations Supervisor Interview

Interviewed at DynCorp International

Interview Details one interview and i was hired

Interview Question – no difficult questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – easy

Police Mentor Interview

West Memphis, AR (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at DynCorp International in June 2011.

Interview Details Be prepared for a lot of paperwork going back and forth, you need to have copies of training certifications and items related to work experience. Process moves fairly well if they need you, can take anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months. PAST is not that difficult, be in shape and it will be easy. Don't get psyched out by the mental health review.

Interview Question – How will you deal with the separation from friends and family?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Security Guard Interview

Security Guard
Kabul (Afghanistan)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at DynCorp International.

Interview Details easy process , telephonic interview was there , positive experience , which was a 3 month process .
interview was easy with simple questions .

Very Easy Interview

Security Coordinator Interview

Security Coordinator

I applied online - interviewed at DynCorp International in November 2011.

Interview Details Online application, (takes about 1hr to fill all the details) then just waited, it took about 6 months before I got a call. I already have given out on all overseas jobs since I got the same experience with at least 4 other companies, however after the first call everything was easy.

They gave me a list of documents they require (passport, DL, military records and others) plus send me to get a physical and dental examination, which I a pay for it but the company reimbursement upon hiring.

Most of the process was done online, however I got the support of the hiring personnel on the phone thru the entire process.

Interview Question – No difficult questions, however their requirements for a physical and dental exam can be a hassle if you are unemployed or uninsured   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation since is a contract job

Plumber Interview

Plumber
Baltimore, MD (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at DynCorp International in October 2012.

Interview Details at first a lot of paperwork going to doctors getting your background checked every thing was on a time limit they fly you down to ft worth very nice plac to stay they pay for your food you process at the hotel doctors etc. then you fly out going to Dubai until they fly you down to Afghanistan it was a short week with everything being done in a short time frame

Interview Question – food was not good in Dubai so go out to eat every time you have a chance   Answer Question

Forklift Operator Interview

Forklift Operator
Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at DynCorp International in September 2011.

Interview Details I was more than lucky becouse I got a job same day i visit DinCorp office in Tuzla . I meet there regruter R.R and she tell me that DI seeking for possition that I aplly allready online . Same day I do the interview . english test . After two days I got offer letter and in tree weeks I was on planin for Dubai . Lucky ? Yes

Interview Question – I was ready and I have experiance in sector I do ,so I didnt have any difficuties.   Answer Question

Protective Security Specialist Interview

I applied online and interviewed at DynCorp International.

Interview Details Take PT test, interview with a doctor, get physicals.

Interview Question – What makes you the best candidate   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Air Traffic Controller Interview

Fort Worth, TX (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at DynCorp International in August 2011.

Interview Details I was interviewed over the phone, and I was told I'd get a supervisor position most likely. I was offered a position that same night, and sent a welcome packet. Since I was in Iraq, I had to return to the US for a few days while my clearance was processed. I then went to Ft. Worth to process. Processing wasn't bad, as it was quick and DI put me up in the Marriott hotel. After completion of processing, which included a perfunctory physical exam, I was shipped off to Afghanistan.

Interview Question – No difficult questions were asked.   Answer Question

Aircraft Mechanic III Interview

Aircraft Mechanic III

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at DynCorp International.

Interview Details Hiring process was very long. Emails and faxes for about 3 weeks. Many forms to fill and submit. HR was extremely helpful and patient. Recieved a warm welcome when hired. They make you feel wanted. The interview was quick and to the point. They knew what you were talking about and if you knew anything about the job you was applying for. Interviewer was very knowledgable.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult. Been doing this job for many years. Very confident in my abilities.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No Negotiation

Fuel Distribution Systems Operator Interview

Al Qurayn (Kuwait)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at DynCorp International in January 2010.

Interview Details Email, Phone, Fax/ Kuwait Office, Afghanistan Office. A lot of person I don't want to write all of their name.

Interview Question – The helicopter refueling need secure safety.   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – About benefits and vacation.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for DynCorp International? Contribute to the Community!

DynCorp International Videos

DynCorp International – Why Work for Us?

A GLOBAL SERVICES PROVIDER OFFERING UNIQUE, TAILORED SOLUTIONS FOR AN EVER-CHANGING WORLD DynCorp International is a leading global services provider offering unique, tailored solutions for an ever-changing world… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DynCorp International interview questions and advice. All 59 interview reviews are posted anonymously by DynCorp International employees and interview candidates.