DynCorp International

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Corporate Manager Interview

Falls Church, VA (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at DynCorp International in April 2012.

Interview Details I had two phone interviews followed by several weeks without hearing anything. I was contacted for an onsite interview at their corporate headquarters which was held on April of 2012. I was told by the recruiter that I did very well and they had one internal candidate to interview and they would let me know. I heard nothing for several weeks and finally contacted the recruiter who said the position was on hold. During this time I submitted my expense report for my meals and some other travel-related expenses. After resubmitting my expenses two more times over four months I gave up and never received my reimbursement. Thankfully air, hotel and car were direct billed. I also never heard back about the position. I did see it reposted several months later. I was disappointed that I never heard from the hiring manager again which I would expect if the position was on hold, or get an official rejection not to mention reimbursement. This spoke volumes as to the type of company DynCorp might be.

Interview Question – Nothing stood out to me as being a tough question. Mostly about my past experience.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for DynCorp International? Contribute to the Community!

DynCorp International Videos

DynCorp International – Why Work for Us?

A GLOBAL SERVICES PROVIDER OFFERING UNIQUE, TAILORED SOLUTIONS FOR AN EVER-CHANGING WORLD DynCorp International is a leading global services provider offering unique, tailored solutions for an ever-changing world… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DynCorp International Corporate Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by DynCorp International employees and interview candidates.