Dunelm Interview Questions

Updated 4 Jun, 2014
Updated 4 Jun, 2014

3.2

Assistant Manager Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, England (UK)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Dunelm in October 2013.

Went through an agency so there were several stages there but once at Dunelm I was interviewed by the store manager looking at my CV and how I work, then 2 weeks later I had an interview with the area manager who did a very similar exercise but asked very detailed and probing questions.

Interview Questions
    • How would you rate the store between 1-10   View Answer
    Done through an agency so was handled for me

Head of Merchandising Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Dunelm in May 2012.

intiial interview with buying director. Second stage numerical and analytical comptencie tests at their head office , Hr manager interview, presentation of project to md

Interview Questions
    • asked me to describe a mutual colleague in 3 words- unprofessional   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntingdon, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntingdon, England (UK)

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Dunelm in October 2010.

I was left a while before i got contacted about my interview, and was told my interview was a week later. I went to the interview and was told to go to customer services and ask for the manager at the time. I said to the person on the desk who i was and who i was there to see so they called them down and i waited for about 5 minutes for him to come down. We then went to a room and he interviewed me. I felt it went well, and then a couple of weeks later i was phoned to say that i had received the job.

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Dunelm in June 2010.

I got the interview through a recruitment agency, applied for the position by sending my cv, Went for the interview and they asked about my previous experience, what I did at school and college. We had a good chat that was it really! friendly interview.