Dunelm

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Manager Operations Interview

Nottingham, England (UK)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Dunelm in October 2013.

Interview Details Went through an agency so there were several stages there but once at Dunelm I was interviewed by the store manager looking at my CV and how I work, then 2 weeks later I had an interview with the area manager who did a very similar exercise but asked very detailed and probing questions.

Interview Question – How would you rate the store between 1-10   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Done through an agency so was handled for me

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Head of Merchandising Interview

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Dunelm in May 2012.

Interview Details intiial interview with buying director. Second stage numerical and analytical comptencie tests at their head office , Hr manager interview, presentation of project to md

Interview Question – asked me to describe a mutual colleague in 3 words- unprofessional   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Dunelm? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dunelm interview questions and advice. All interview reviews are posted anonymously by Dunelm employees and interview candidates.