DriveTime Automotive Group

62 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Compliance Analyst Interview

Interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group

Interview Details Drivetime called me back very quickly. I had two interview sessions. The first was with a manager and a team member, and the second was with a wide range of people at all levels of the company. The process was very speedy, and also a lot of fun! Great experience.

Interview Question – Why do you want to leave your current company.   Answer Question

Intern - Analytics/Finance Interview

Phoenix, AZ (US)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group in March 2014.

Interview Details Pretty straightforward interview process, the interviewer seemed to be mostly going off my resume and questions were mostly focused on my past experience. The interview was initially supposed to be in person, but since I went to school out of state I did it over Skype instead. It helped that I knew someone in the company who I had previously worked with and could vouch for me.

Interview Question – Explain what you did at your previous internship.   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group

Interview Details basic 3 person panel interview with pretty standard questions to answer. ie. tell us about why you would be most qualified for this position what is the hardest thing for you to do in a work setting, how do you handle stress, are you an out of box thinker, explain the hardest employee and solutions for their improvement

Interview Question – explain the hardest employee and solutions for their improvement   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Customer Relations Interview

Mesa, AZ (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group in March 2012.

Interview Details The hiring and interview process was fantastic. The company asked me questions I felt were relevant to the position I would be working, and they treated me with respect.

Interview Question – I didn't have any difficult or unexpected questions   Answer Question

Finance Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group.

Interview Details Phone then office interview.
Great company to work for.

Interview Question – Basic Technical nothing surprising   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Loan Advisor Interview

Mesa, AZ (US)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group in October 2012.

Interview Details In the interview process they will ask questions to get to know your background and personal. They will also ask behavioral questions, as well.

Auto Tech Interview

Auto Tech
Columbus, OH (US)

I applied online - interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group in February 2014.

Interview Details Interviewed with 3 people. Easy questions. Seemed really pressed for help. Leaves me somewhat skeptical.

Negotiation Details – Threw out an hourly figure. They jumped all over it. Made wish I'd gone for more...

Operations Advisor Interview

Operations Advisor

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group.

Interview Details Make sure to not be truthful tell them what they want to hear and that's what you will be doing for the rest of your time there too

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 10 years   Answer Question

Sales Advisor Interview

Sales Advisor

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group.

Interview Details The same as everywhere else: Phone interview by a recruiter then a in person interview with Store manger and market manager. Then they call you that day and let you know.

Interview Question – Same as every other interview questions straight out of the interview handbook. Situational questions and how did you nresolve a problem   View Answer

Software Intern Interview

Phoenix, AZ (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group in January 2013.

Interview Details 2nd interview over the phone

Interview Question – Abstract vs interface?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at DriveTime Automotive Group

Worked for DriveTime Automotive Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DriveTime Automotive Group interview questions and advice. All 62 interview reviews are posted anonymously by DriveTime Automotive Group employees and interview candidates.