Dow Jones

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Relationship Manager Interview

New York, NY (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Dow Jones.

Interview Details Applied online through my university's career website and a recruiter reached out to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was fairly standard.. why am I interested in Dow Jones, what do I know about Dow Jones, why sales (relationship manager position), etc. The recruiter seemed unenthusiastic and slightly bored with me and the conversation lasted less than 15 minutes so I was surprised when I found out I made it to the next round. The next round was a video interview (Hirevue) with about 20 questions and 3 minutes to answer each question. I didn't have much time to prepare for it and it was nerve-racking because this was my first "virtual" interview. I haven't received any feedback from Dow Jones since then despite my attempts to reach the recruiter so I just assumed that I didn't make the cut. The phone/video interview was still a fairly long process. . took about 6 weeks overall.

Interview Question – The questions in the virtual interview were very "sales-oriented" (eg: are you a hunter or a farmer?)   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Dow Jones

Worked for Dow Jones? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dow Jones Relationship Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Dow Jones employees and interview candidates.