Domino's

Updated 11 Dec, 2014
Updated 11 Dec, 2014

1.7

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montclair, VA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montclair, VA (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Domino's in October 2014.

The manager didn't show up even though he called me in for an interview, so the assistant manager scrambled some basic questions together to summarize for the manager. I didn't get a call back so I called to ask if I could speak to the manager. The manager had a CSR to schedule another interview with me. When I showed up the second time, he wasn't there again so I had to call again to see what was going on. Tip: If you really want this job and you didn't receive a call after the interview--CALL THEM. Oftentimes the manager will forget about you. Do not take it personal.

Interview Questions
    • What would do if you had to deal with an angry customer?   View Answer
    Salary was nonnegotiable.

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Domino's.

pretty simple interview... basic customer service questions, and a couple scenario questions. The process was pretty simple, and it felt like as long as I was alive and breathing, I was able to get the job.

Interview Questions
    • Think of the worst possible delivery scenarios and decide how you would respond....   Answer Question
    there was no negotiation as to pay... I took what I was given...

Delivery Driver Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Domino's.

You get a chance to fill out the application, either online or go into your local store and see where you might want to work. Then you come in and talk to the manager and maybe the assistant manager on duty.

Human Resources Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Domino's in September 2014.

I applied online and heard from a corporate recruiter a few days later for a phone interview. I was asked behavioral questions such as time management and conflict resolution. I had two other phone interviews with people managers in Florida and Arizona. Again, these were all behavioral based questions. Some example of questions include, Give me an example when you had a tight deadline, what did I do and what was the result, What is our process of keeping track of multiple tasks, and give me an example of a time when I improved an organization. I also met with a district manager for my fourth interview. I was asked to describe 1-2 experiences from my past and how they will help me be successful with this position.

Interview Questions
    • Give me an example of a recruiting idea that I could implement.   Answer Question

Customer Service/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eagle, ID (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eagle, ID (US)

I applied online – interviewed at Domino's in September 2014.

its easy to get an interview and if youre respectful you will more than likely get hired. they hire anybody and dont drug test at all. in my opinion its a bad idea cause drugs are not a good mix for work. so if you smoke just apply there. but i advise you stop

Interview Questions
    • nothing was difficult about this interview   View Answer
    they promised good hours but that never happened

Level III Assistant Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Domino's.

If interested go to: careers.dominos.com . After applying give a couple days to allow management to review the application. Once they have looked over it they will contact you with phone number provided and look to schedule interview as soon as possible. Interview usually takes about 15 minutes and goes over most of the questions are recognizable from initial application. Person applying also given time to provide additional comments as to why they feel they are a good fit for the position as well as ask any question about possible employment

Interview Questions
    • Arithmetic on/or about change given to customer, division with boxes, multiplication with dough trays   Answer Question
    accept and there is always ways to move up and grow within the company

Driving Expert Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Domino's in August 2014.

They were great they interview me fast and i knew at the end that i had the job but they are a great place and cant wait to keep working there

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenwood, SC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenwood, SC (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Domino's in August 2014.

I applied online, and within a week, I got a call asking for an "interview." I was told to bring a 3 year driving record. The online application was pretty straightforward, but it did include a "personalities" test and an aptitude test. With the personality test, I answered honestly, but used common sense, obviously, don't answer "strongly" agree to "Humanity has no hope," even if you believe so. The aptitude test involves calculating change and literacy. All of this is online, so you know the deal.

The interview was done right in the front of the restaurant where people order. The only questions consisted of "When can you work?" and "Are you a student?" Then she explained to me the pay and what I had to do. I gave her my 3 year driving record (which costs $36 to get from the DMV), and she said that she will give it to the manager, and I should look out for an email and call. My driving record was completely clean. She didn't explicitly say that I was hired, but she strongly suggested it, even though the decision is left to the manager. This, along with the lack of real interview questions, gave me the impression this job is "low tier": it has a high turnover rate and the pay is low, so few people want the job. Basically they'll hire anyone without a DUI or something like that. The interview itself took around 5 minutes. I dressed in a polo and khakis, nothing too formal.

Interview Questions
    There was none. It was minimum wage.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn, AL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn, AL (US)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Domino's in August 2014.

Filled out application online. Store manager called for an interview and I went in the next day. I spent 10 minutes with the store manager answering questions about availability and my experience. Rather easy. She told me i would be hired if I passed the background check.That was a Tuesday and I started computer training on Friday evening. Started my first day on the floor on Saturday. Everyone was very helpful and very willing to teach me and answer any questions I had. I picked up on it quickly the team seems to treat each other like family and genuinely care for each other with very few exceptions.

Interview Questions
    I can't work a full time job and I was very specific about how many hours I was willing to work a week. My availability was rather open though which helped. For the most part they have been respectful of that although I do have to remind them sometimes to reel my schedule back. Unless you are going into some type of leadership role you will get no benefits and you usually start at minimum wage. Drivers make a lot more usually and are not required to tip out the CSR's which I feel is not right. I bust my butt to make sure there food and deliveries ready but do not receive a reward which sometimes breeds complacency.

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winder, GA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winder, GA (US)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Domino's in August 2014.

The interview was very unprofessional. Heads up, there is a math test. 15 questions, and you can only get four wrong. Easy math test but just a heads up to anyone that looks to apply for a job there.

Interview Questions

I got a better offer at pizza hut