Domino's

130 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Domino's.

Interview Details given a piece of paper to fill out with questions and then talked to by management. I hit all the wrong answers and still was hired.

Interview Question – What would you do if someone gave you change and the bills were stuck together, but you had only found out after the customer had left the store.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

Surrey, BC

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Domino's in October 2013.

Interview Details Resume dropped off in store. Waited for contact. An in store interview is arranged. All it took was six minutes. Just basic info and papers.

Interview Question – One question regarding how should one react upon encountering an angry customer.   Answer Question

Information Systems Intern Interview

Interviewed at Domino's

Interview Details One phone interview then invited to an on site interview. All interviews were behavioural. The on site interview consisted of various behavioural interview questions, which I thought I had answered well.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

San Diego, CA (US)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Domino's in April 2010.

Interview Details saw an ad on craigslist and responded. spoke with the regional manager and was offered the job. mostly asked questions about my work at pizza hut and why i wanted to be a delivery driver. i said i enjoyed the independence and being able to get out of the building and interact with the customers.

Interview Question – What do you miss most about your last job?   View Answer

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

League City, TX (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Domino's in June 2010.

Interview Details I walked in. Asked for a job. Told them I was in college. Got the job

Interview Question – How many pepperonis go on a large pizza?   View Answer

Dominos Delivery Driver Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Domino's.

Interview Details Pretty Easy if you've got your crap together

Negotiation Details – none

Delivery Driver Interview

Edmond, OK (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Domino's in September 2013.

Interview Details No interview because I knew the management but there was a whole packet to fill out.

Interview Question – How non-flexable the tips and hours are. You leave whenever rush is over, not a set time.   Answer Question

Full Time Human Resources Office Manager Position In Pensacola, Fl Interview

Pensacola, FL (US)

I interviewed at Domino's in March 2014.

Interview Details The current Hr office manager was giving the interview..basic questions such as education, current/ previous work experiences. It went well and i was scheduled a second interview for the next week but she never specified the time. The following day, as well as through out the week leading up to the day of the interview, I tried calling and could not get a hold of her. I stopped in the office and she said the position has been changed to p/t and they are going with someone in house.
I live and out of town and that was very UNPROFESSIONAL to NOT follow up to let me know that position has changed!

Traverse City, MI (US)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Domino's in March 2010.

Interview Details Domino's is looking for people that "have it together". They want someone that is reliable, and won't flake out on them. If you have tattoos and piercings, you might want to cover/conceal them. This isn't a deal-breaker, but if you're dressed like you're there for an interview (not a pizza), you're more likely to get the job. No need for a shirt and tie, but put on a clean shirt and pay attention to your hygiene. Most of this stuff should seem basic. Beyond this, they want a clean driving record (not spotless, but be honest - they have to verify with the DMV). You'll likely be driving your own vehicle, so they'll probably want to know if you have reliable transportation.

Interview Question – (Not a surprise, but harder than you think) How well do you know the area?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – This is what we offer. If you're availability works, and you know the area be sure to get a copy of your driving record, and bring it with your insurance and registration next time you come in on... (insert start day)

Shift Leader Interview

Cincinnati, OH (US)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Domino's.

Interview Details I went in and applied for the job and was called back for an interview ten minutes later and hired the same day.

Interview Question – I can't remember. The interview was more of a general discussion than a series of questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was pretty simple. They offered me a job and I accepted it.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Domino's

Worked for Domino's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Domino's interview questions and advice. All 130 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Domino's employees and interview candidates.