Domino's Interview Questions

Updated 3 Oct, 2014
Updated 3 Oct, 2014

1.7

Rider Interview

as easy as everyone can handle

mission is to recognize, appreciate, value and utilize the unique talents and contributions of all individuals. To create an environment where all team members, because of their differences, can reach their highest potential.

pretty good

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Domino's.

given a piece of paper to fill out with questions and then talked to by management. I hit all the wrong answers and still was hired.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if someone gave you change and the bills were stuck together, but you had only found out after the customer had left the store.   Answer Question
    no negotiation

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Surrey, BC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Surrey, BC

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Domino's in October 2013.

Resume dropped off in store. Waited for contact. An in store interview is arranged. All it took was six minutes. Just basic info and papers.

Interview Questions
    • One question regarding how should one react upon encountering an angry customer.   Answer Question

Information Systems Intern Interview

One phone interview then invited to an on site interview. All interviews were behavioural. The on site interview consisted of various behavioural interview questions, which I thought I had answered well.

none

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Domino's.

pretty simple interview... basic customer service questions, and a couple scenario questions. The process was pretty simple, and it felt like as long as I was alive and breathing, I was able to get the job.

Interview Questions
    • Think of the worst possible delivery scenarios and decide how you would respond....   Answer Question
    there was no negotiation as to pay... I took what I was given...

Delivery Driver Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Domino's.

You get a chance to fill out the application, either online or go into your local store and see where you might want to work. Then you come in and talk to the manager and maybe the assistant manager on duty.

Human Resources Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Domino's in September 2014.

I applied online and heard from a corporate recruiter a few days later for a phone interview. I was asked behavioral questions such as time management and conflict resolution. I had two other phone interviews with people managers in Florida and Arizona. Again, these were all behavioral based questions. Some example of questions include, Give me an example when you had a tight deadline, what did I do and what was the result, What is our process of keeping track of multiple tasks, and give me an example of a time when I improved an organization. I also met with a district manager for my fourth interview. I was asked to describe 1-2 experiences from my past and how they will help me be successful with this position.

Interview Questions
    • Give me an example of a recruiting idea that I could implement.   Answer Question

Customer Service/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eagle, ID (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eagle, ID (US)

I applied online – interviewed at Domino's in September 2014.

its easy to get an interview and if youre respectful you will more than likely get hired. they hire anybody and dont drug test at all. in my opinion its a bad idea cause drugs are not a good mix for work. so if you smoke just apply there. but i advise you stop

Interview Questions
    • nothing was difficult about this interview   View Answer
    they promised good hours but that never happened

Level III Assistant Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Domino's.

If interested go to: careers.dominos.com . After applying give a couple days to allow management to review the application. Once they have looked over it they will contact you with phone number provided and look to schedule interview as soon as possible. Interview usually takes about 15 minutes and goes over most of the questions are recognizable from initial application. Person applying also given time to provide additional comments as to why they feel they are a good fit for the position as well as ask any question about possible employment

Interview Questions
    • Arithmetic on/or about change given to customer, division with boxes, multiplication with dough trays   Answer Question
    accept and there is always ways to move up and grow within the company

Driving Expert Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Domino's in August 2014.

They were great they interview me fast and i knew at the end that i had the job but they are a great place and cant wait to keep working there