Domino's Interview Questions

Updated 21 Apr, 2015

1.6

Rider Interview

Interview

as easy as everyone can handle

mission is to recognize, appreciate, value and utilize the unique talents and contributions of all individuals. To create an environment where all team members, because of their differences, can reach their highest potential.

Negotiation

pretty good

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Domino's.

Interview

given a piece of paper to fill out with questions and then talked to by management. I hit all the wrong answers and still was hired.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if someone gave you change and the bills were stuck together, but you had only found out after the customer had left the store.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Surrey, BC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Domino's (Surrey, BC) in October 2013.

Interview

Resume dropped off in store. Waited for contact. An in store interview is arranged. All it took was six minutes. Just basic info and papers.

Interview Questions

• One question regarding how should one react upon encountering an angry customer.   Answer Question

Information Systems Intern Interview

Interview

One phone interview then invited to an on site interview. All interviews were behavioural. The on site interview consisted of various behavioural interview questions, which I thought I had answered well.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Domino's.

Interview

Quick background check and a pretty standard list of questions, pertaining to your driving record and work ethic.

I had friends that worked there so it was pretty easy to get the job. You just have to be over 18 with 2 years of driving experience and decent record.

I would call back to make sure you get an interview. I have noticed that applications can go untouched in this business unless you make the effort to ask if they have reviewed your application

Dominos Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Domino's (Lansing, MI (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

Basic, friendly interview process. they were very focused on customer service scenerios which i also felt was a big deal so everything went really well. Everything else was pretty much a basic interview- kind of like talking with a friend. There is not much else to say about this. I am hoping this is at the 50 word minimum.

Interview Questions

• What do feel is the most important quality in a delivery driver?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Domino's.

Interview

Can you walk? Do your arms work? Well come work for us.we have an awesome benefit package and it will be a fun place to work. You won't be unsatisfied.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alhambra, CA (US)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Domino's (Alhambra, CA (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call/phone interview about a week later. The gentleman asked me to come in the next day for a 1:1 interview with the GM of a store and himself. I was informed on the spot that he wanted to hire me, but I had to wait for the results of my background check to come in. I received news that I had passed the background check and that I would be starting training this coming week.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question
    • Aside from the skills you have learned in your other jobs, what skills have you learned in life that will help you in the position you are applying for.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Domino's.

Interview

I was asked a series of behavioral questions, after which I was not extended a second interview. I thought the process was fairly easy but I was disappointed because I felt overqualified for the position and was not given a second interview. I would suggest highlighting why you want to work for Domino's in answering questions to stand out.

Customer Representative Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Domino's.

Interview

I applied online and got called two days later. Manager was super friendly and nice. Unlike other interviews I've been on, he made me feel relaxed and welcome (but remember to stay professional at all times. They are not your friends till after you have the job). We had a basic conversation about the comoany and had a few jokes about what some employees do. He also talked to me about the delivery rates of the franchise which was pretty impressive. Then he asked me like two questions and i guess i answered brilliantly because he said he'll go home and run a backgorund check on me and get me to my orientation. Literally got a job within the week of applying. Its all about an impressive resume and a stellar smile. If u gotta, laugh at their jokes and flatter them although i didn't have to. But with dominoes, you either get hired on the spot or no.

Interview Questions

• What problems did you run into at your previous job and how did you handle it?   1 Answer
    • How did you handle a complaint from a customer?   1 Answer