Domino's Interview Questions

Updated Sep 2, 2014
Updated Sep 2, 2014

1.7

Rider Interview

as easy as everyone can handle

mission is to recognize, appreciate, value and utilize the unique talents and contributions of all individuals. To create an environment where all team members, because of their differences, can reach their highest potential.

pretty good

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Domino's.

given a piece of paper to fill out with questions and then talked to by management. I hit all the wrong answers and still was hired.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if someone gave you change and the bills were stuck together, but you had only found out after the customer had left the store.   Answer Question
    no negotiation

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Surrey, BC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Surrey, BC

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Domino's in October 2013.

Resume dropped off in store. Waited for contact. An in store interview is arranged. All it took was six minutes. Just basic info and papers.

Interview Questions
    • One question regarding how should one react upon encountering an angry customer.   Answer Question

Information Systems Intern Interview

One phone interview then invited to an on site interview. All interviews were behavioural. The on site interview consisted of various behavioural interview questions, which I thought I had answered well.

none

Delivery Driver Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Domino's.

You get a chance to fill out the application, either online or go into your local store and see where you might want to work. Then you come in and talk to the manager and maybe the assistant manager on duty.

Delivery Driver Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Domino's in May 2012.

I applied for the job through a craigslist posting. The posting said submit name and phone number and you will be contacted quickly. After being contacted I had to fill out an application which I submitted in two days time. I was told to interview at one dominos location. The manager said that there was not an opening at that particular store which to me sounded like he was just not interested in hiring me. After calling the main office several times I was able to get the number of the district manager who contacted me and told me which store I would be working at. I filled out paper work at a different location then began training at another (this is the 3rd different store). Then I finally began working at my assigned store (the 4th and final store). The total time between answering the ad on craigslist and actually starting work was about 1 month.

Interview Questions
    • How did you handle a situation with someone who did not get along with you?   Answer Question

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Greenwood, SC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenwood, SC (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Domino's in August 2014.

I applied online, and within a week, I got a call asking for an "interview." I was told to bring a 3 year driving record. The online application was pretty straightforward, but it did include a "personalities" test and an aptitude test. With the personality test, I answered honestly, but used common sense, obviously, don't answer "strongly" agree to "Humanity has no hope," even if you believe so. The aptitude test involves calculating change and literacy. All of this is online, so you know the deal.

The interview was done right in the front of the restaurant where people order. The only questions consisted of "When can you work?" and "Are you a student?" Then she explained to me the pay and what I had to do. I gave her my 3 year driving record (which costs $36 to get from the DMV), and she said that she will give it to the manager, and I should look out for an email and call. My driving record was completely clean. She didn't explicitly say that I was hired, but she strongly suggested it, even though the decision is left to the manager. This, along with the lack of real interview questions, gave me the impression this job is "low tier": it has a high turnover rate and the pay is low, so few people want the job. Basically they'll hire anyone without a DUI or something like that. The interview itself took around 5 minutes. I dressed in a polo and khakis, nothing too formal.

Interview Questions
    There was none. It was minimum wage.

Deliver Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Diego, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Domino's in November 2013.

I was emailed to meet at one Domino's along with several other people. Thankfully, the interviews were one-on-one. I got called in and wasn't even asked about job history. The supervisor who interviewed me was really nice. We chatted a bit and he gave me the run-through of the background check and vehicle inspection he was going to run. Then we went outside and he looked at my car to make sure it was in good working condition. He told me to expect a call or email, but I didn't hear anything back. In the meantime, I got calls from several other locations asking to come in for interviews, and had to keep telling them I'd already had one. I emailed the supervisor and he gave me information on the orientation (a terrible series of videos that we were required to watch) and I started work the week after I attended.

Level III Assistant Manager Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Domino's.

If interested go to: careers.dominos.com . After applying give a couple days to allow management to review the application. Once they have looked over it they will contact you with phone number provided and look to schedule interview as soon as possible. Interview usually takes about 15 minutes and goes over most of the questions are recognizable from initial application. Person applying also given time to provide additional comments as to why they feel they are a good fit for the position as well as ask any question about possible employment

Interview Questions
    • Arithmetic on/or about change given to customer, division with boxes, multiplication with dough trays   Answer Question
    accept and there is always ways to move up and grow within the company

Dominos Delivery Driver Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Domino's in January 2014.

The Hiring process consisted of a phone call ~2 days after online application, a quick psycho check, then an interview with the local HR. The interview was very basic, essentially just asking you to read your resume to them. After this interview you pretty much have the job as long as you don't tell them that you burned down your last employers business.

Interview Questions
    • Would you be willing to work at other stores?   View Answer
    No negotiation.

Worked for Domino's? Contribute to the Community!