Domino's

Relevance Date Difficulty

Rider Interview

Rider

Interviewed at Domino's

Interview Details as easy as everyone can handle

mission is to recognize, appreciate, value and utilize the unique talents and contributions of all individuals. To create an environment where all team members, because of their differences, can reach their highest potential.

Negotiation Details – pretty good

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Domino's.

Interview Details given a piece of paper to fill out with questions and then talked to by management. I hit all the wrong answers and still was hired.

Interview Question – What would you do if someone gave you change and the bills were stuck together, but you had only found out after the customer had left the store.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

Pizza Delivery Driver
Surrey, BC

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Domino's in October 2013.

Interview Details Resume dropped off in store. Waited for contact. An in store interview is arranged. All it took was six minutes. Just basic info and papers.

Interview Question – One question regarding how should one react upon encountering an angry customer.   Answer Question

Information Systems Intern Interview

Information Systems Intern

Interviewed at Domino's

Interview Details One phone interview then invited to an on site interview. All interviews were behavioural. The on site interview consisted of various behavioural interview questions, which I thought I had answered well.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Delivery Expert Interview

Delivery Expert
North Branch, MN (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Domino's in April 2013.

Interview Details The interview was very simple. Just a few questions about my application and what I plan to do in the future. Then you watch videos on a computer and take a quick quiz about it. After all that it is just a few legal documents dealing with insurance, background checks, and vehicle inspection.

Interview Question – When asked about what my plans were for the future dealing with schooling.   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Store Manager
San Diego, CA (US)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Domino's in August 2013.

Interview Details Only had one interview from the franchise owner after I had been working with the company for about a year and a half. There wasn't much to say during the interview as I was selected from a pool of assistants I do not know much more as for any people looking to apply from outside the company.

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Domino's.

Interview Details I do not remember It was three years ago. But it is very simple anybody can be hired if they can speak english well. make sure you smile and talk about how good you are with customer service

Interview Question – There was none. They were pretty easy   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I accepted minimum wage

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

I applied in-person and interviewed at Domino's.

Interview Details Quck and simple. Casual. Took place in front of the store. More of a conversation. felt like i was already hired.Interviewd by the store manager. Overall good experiance and a casual interview.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Pizza Delivery Driver/Pizza Maker Interview

Pizza Delivery Driver/Pizza Maker
Springfield, OR (US)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Domino's in January 2014.

Interview Details Got a phone call from the general manager of the store that i was hired on at. Had an interview with him. It was pretty simple, he asked me about previous employment, what people would say about me or describe me as. Most difficult question was; Then after that interview I was supposed to have an interview with the District Manager; Amanda (she is awesome!) ended up just interviewing with another general manager at another store. They let Amanda know what they thought of me and hired me.

Interview Question – "Name a conflict you have been in and how did you resolve it?"   Answer Question

Delivery Expert Interview

Delivery Expert
Birmingham, AL (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Domino's in February 2014.

Interview Details As long as you have a valid driver's license, car insurance, a clean background check and a good driving history, you're pretty much qualified for the job if there is an open position available. It's definitely one of the easiest jobs to get, but the pay is very above average if you know how to earn the tips.

Interview Question – You HAVE to have car insurance with your name on it. Even if you are on someone else's car insurance, if you name isn't listed on the insurance card, you can't be hired.   Answer Question

Worked for Domino's? Contribute to the Community!