Domino's

Updated 25 Jan, 2015
Updated 25 Jan, 2015

1.6

Rider Interview

as easy as everyone can handle

mission is to recognize, appreciate, value and utilize the unique talents and contributions of all individuals. To create an environment where all team members, because of their differences, can reach their highest potential.

pretty good

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Domino's.

given a piece of paper to fill out with questions and then talked to by management. I hit all the wrong answers and still was hired.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if someone gave you change and the bills were stuck together, but you had only found out after the customer had left the store.   Answer Question
    no negotiation

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Surrey, BC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Surrey, BC

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Domino's in October 2013.

Resume dropped off in store. Waited for contact. An in store interview is arranged. All it took was six minutes. Just basic info and papers.

Interview Questions
    • One question regarding how should one react upon encountering an angry customer.   Answer Question

Information Systems Intern Interview

One phone interview then invited to an on site interview. All interviews were behavioural. The on site interview consisted of various behavioural interview questions, which I thought I had answered well.

none

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Domino's.

Called into store to get application form. Fairly standard form asking for basic information and qualifications. Called for interview within a few days and the interview was basically just a quick chat with the manager to see if I was suitable for the role. After this he said that I could start pretty much immediately and began my training soon after.

Insider Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Domino's.

I filled out an application and gave it to the manager. A couple weeks later I was asked when I could work and that was it. I had the job.

Salary was non negotiable

Delivery Expert Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Domino's.

There wasn't really any interview. I called Domino's twice and they said they didn't have my application on file (that was a lie), so I went in and filled out an application in store and they gave me a packet on where to go and what to wear for the NEO. (Follow that packet, and you'll most likely get the job)

You go to the NEO (New Employee Orientation) and they hand out packets, paperwork, and the Area Supervisor talks to you and the other possible employees. Ask plenty of questions and seem generally interested in the company.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Domino's.

I applied about 2 weeks before i got called to an interview and he told me to have a copy of my social security and my state i.d i went and , i waited for the manager to get there and interviewed me in his office. He only asked one question which was if i had worked before and right after that he gave me a packet of paper to fill out like for the taxes etc which means im pretty much hired now. Now i just have to go to the orientation and i can get started with my training.

Interview Questions
    • There wasnt any difficult questions, the interview was very easy.   Answer Question

Delivery Driver Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Domino's.

I waited in the lobby for the General Manager to come take me to the back office, he then asked me less than ten easy questions. Two weeks later I had the job

Driver Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Domino's.

There really wasnt any.. needed to know basic math and how to find a location on a map. As long as you dont break laws the interveiw and the job are both easy