Domino's

134 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Domino's.

Interview Details given a piece of paper to fill out with questions and then talked to by management. I hit all the wrong answers and still was hired.

Interview Question – What would you do if someone gave you change and the bills were stuck together, but you had only found out after the customer had left the store.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

Surrey, BC

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Domino's in October 2013.

Interview Details Resume dropped off in store. Waited for contact. An in store interview is arranged. All it took was six minutes. Just basic info and papers.

Interview Question – One question regarding how should one react upon encountering an angry customer.   Answer Question

Information Systems Intern Interview

Interviewed at Domino's

Interview Details One phone interview then invited to an on site interview. All interviews were behavioural. The on site interview consisted of various behavioural interview questions, which I thought I had answered well.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Gainesville, FL (US)

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Domino's in March 2014.

Interview Details I put in an application and got a call the next day to come in for an interview. I showed up 10 minutes early and was able to talk with a nice woman who asked me about my previous employment and what hours I was available to work. She asked why I wanted to work for this company, to which I replied, " I need the money." I was then hired and filled out some paperwork along with watching a few training videos and started working within the week.

Interview Question – The most difficult question was "Why do you want to work for this company" I thought the best was to answer it was with honesty. I needed the money and I couldn't afford to not work for this company. I find it best to be honest during an interview, it's lets the employer know that you are trustworthy.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I don't get to negotiate my wage. They told me that was going to start out at minimum wage with no discussion.

Dominos Delivery Driver Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Domino's in April 2014.

Interview Details I applied initially through snagajob. An acquaintance of mine knew the store manager and put in a good word for me. My uncle knew his regular delivery driver and also put in a good word for me.

Three weeks after the snagajob application I got a call in for an interview. I had to give a copy of my three year driving record (obtained from DMV for $6.00) and answered a few questions that covered basic disqualifications for the job. How long have you lived here? Do you know the area well? Do you have any pizza experience? Any food allergies? If the store was backed up with orders and you were waiting to receive and order for delivery, what would you do?

There were also a few questions about my school schedule. The manager commented that only part time was available in the evenings at the moment, but a driver was about to quit and I could start full time soon. We finished off with scheduling me another interview a few days later at another Domino's location after a manager's meeting.

They called me back after about five minutes and began. I sat before two different managers, obviously of higher rank than store managers. They asked me to tell them a little bit about myself. Asked about the company I currently work for and if I had worked anywhere else. Asked about my school and schedule. Asked if my car was reliable. Asked if I was okay with part time work. We also chatted a bit about my hobbies and they had shared interests that they openly disclosed; this helped set a good atmosphere and put me at ease.

They concluded with saying that they would like to bring me aboard and scheduled my orientation for two days later. I was also instructed to fill out online documentation for tax and employment verification purposes; included is a digital employee handbook.

Interview Question – None really. There weren't any questions that I didn't cover above. The interview in total was very short with very few questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None. No salary or compensation was discussed. They immediately said they'd like to hire me and scheduled orientation.

Area Leader - International Operations Consultant Interview

Interviewed at Domino's

Interview Details Questions are primarily behavior based. Can you explain a time you had to improve performance for a business unit. What did you do?

Negotiation Details – Very easy submitted a counter that was excepted.

Insider & Driver Interview

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Domino's in February 2010.

Interview Details Basic interview process, laid back atmos, 1 interview, sometimes 2

Interview Question – tell me about a time you were down and how you got back up?   View Answer

San Diego, CA (US)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Domino's in April 2010.

Interview Details saw an ad on craigslist and responded. spoke with the regional manager and was offered the job. mostly asked questions about my work at pizza hut and why i wanted to be a delivery driver. i said i enjoyed the independence and being able to get out of the building and interact with the customers.

Interview Question – What do you miss most about your last job?   View Answer

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

League City, TX (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Domino's in June 2010.

Interview Details I walked in. Asked for a job. Told them I was in college. Got the job

Interview Question – How many pepperonis go on a large pizza?   View Answer

Dominos Delivery Driver Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Domino's.

Interview Details Pretty Easy if you've got your crap together

Interviews for Top Jobs at Domino's

Worked for Domino's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Domino's interview questions and advice. All 134 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Domino's employees and interview candidates.