Domino's Interview Questions

Updated 26 Oct, 2014
Updated 26 Oct, 2014

1.7

Rider Interview

as easy as everyone can handle

mission is to recognize, appreciate, value and utilize the unique talents and contributions of all individuals. To create an environment where all team members, because of their differences, can reach their highest potential.

pretty good

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Domino's.

given a piece of paper to fill out with questions and then talked to by management. I hit all the wrong answers and still was hired.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if someone gave you change and the bills were stuck together, but you had only found out after the customer had left the store.   Answer Question
    no negotiation

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Surrey, BC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Surrey, BC

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Domino's in October 2013.

Resume dropped off in store. Waited for contact. An in store interview is arranged. All it took was six minutes. Just basic info and papers.

Interview Questions
    • One question regarding how should one react upon encountering an angry customer.   Answer Question

Information Systems Intern Interview

One phone interview then invited to an on site interview. All interviews were behavioural. The on site interview consisted of various behavioural interview questions, which I thought I had answered well.

none

Upper Management Interview

Fill out application for management, they set up interview (if good) second interview. After you pass second interview you meet with area leader. Lots of questions asked during interview, mostly can you work long period of times, do you want to be a store manager

Interview Questions
    no, salary based on store operating profit

Dominos Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Domino's in October 2014.

Applied online over night got call next morning (A Few Hours Later) went in for interview which was a breeze. Sent for MVR and Criminal background three days after interview got call to come in for orientation and fill out tax forms. HIRED

No Negotiation involved

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, GA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, GA (US)

I filled out an online application. And they never called but I called and left my name. The same day they called and scheduled an interview for the following day. I was almost instantly hired because they needed someone for the shift I asked for.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if a customer was screaming at you about the wrong order?   Answer Question
    None

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Domino's.

pretty simple interview... basic customer service questions, and a couple scenario questions. The process was pretty simple, and it felt like as long as I was alive and breathing, I was able to get the job.

Interview Questions
    • Think of the worst possible delivery scenarios and decide how you would respond....   Answer Question
    there was no negotiation as to pay... I took what I was given...

Delivery Driver Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Domino's.

You get a chance to fill out the application, either online or go into your local store and see where you might want to work. Then you come in and talk to the manager and maybe the assistant manager on duty.

Human Resources Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Domino's in September 2014.

I applied online and heard from a corporate recruiter a few days later for a phone interview. I was asked behavioral questions such as time management and conflict resolution. I had two other phone interviews with people managers in Florida and Arizona. Again, these were all behavioral based questions. Some example of questions include, Give me an example when you had a tight deadline, what did I do and what was the result, What is our process of keeping track of multiple tasks, and give me an example of a time when I improved an organization. I also met with a district manager for my fourth interview. I was asked to describe 1-2 experiences from my past and how they will help me be successful with this position.

Interview Questions
    • Give me an example of a recruiting idea that I could implement.   Answer Question