Domino's

Updated 23 Feb, 2015
Updated 23 Feb, 2015

1.6

Rider Interview

as easy as everyone can handle

mission is to recognize, appreciate, value and utilize the unique talents and contributions of all individuals. To create an environment where all team members, because of their differences, can reach their highest potential.

pretty good

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Domino's.

given a piece of paper to fill out with questions and then talked to by management. I hit all the wrong answers and still was hired.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if someone gave you change and the bills were stuck together, but you had only found out after the customer had left the store.   Answer Question
    no negotiation

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Surrey, BC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Surrey, BC

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Domino's in October 2013.

Resume dropped off in store. Waited for contact. An in store interview is arranged. All it took was six minutes. Just basic info and papers.

Interview Questions
    • One question regarding how should one react upon encountering an angry customer.   Answer Question

Information Systems Intern Interview

One phone interview then invited to an on site interview. All interviews were behavioural. The on site interview consisted of various behavioural interview questions, which I thought I had answered well.

none

Leadership Development Program Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Domino's.

I was asked a series of behavioral questions, after which I was not extended a second interview. I thought the process was fairly easy but I was disappointed because I felt overqualified for the position and was not given a second interview. I would suggest highlighting why you want to work for Domino's in answering questions to stand out.

Customer Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Domino's.

I applied online and got called two days later. Manager was super friendly and nice. Unlike other interviews I've been on, he made me feel relaxed and welcome (but remember to stay professional at all times. They are not your friends till after you have the job). We had a basic conversation about the comoany and had a few jokes about what some employees do. He also talked to me about the delivery rates of the franchise which was pretty impressive. Then he asked me like two questions and i guess i answered brilliantly because he said he'll go home and run a backgorund check on me and get me to my orientation. Literally got a job within the week of applying. Its all about an impressive resume and a stellar smile. If u gotta, laugh at their jokes and flatter them although i didn't have to. But with dominoes, you either get hired on the spot or no.

Interview Questions
    • What problems did you run into at your previous job and how did you handle it?   View Answer
    • How did you handle a complaint from a customer?   View Answer

Delivery Driver Or Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Domino's in February 2015.

I applied via Snagajob and the application consisted of a personality assessment, plus quizzes on math, spelling, reading, and grammar abilities. You have to answer questions about your driving record, and I admitted that I've had a moving violation within the past three years; I know they'll be checking these things so honesty is the best policy.

I got called back after two days to schedule an interview. The manager on the phone sounded around my age (early 20s) and seemed like he'd be very personable so I was looking forward to seeing how the interview went. I arrived about 10 minutes early, and stood in the store at their empty counter for a couple minutes before an employee came out from the back. I let him know I had arrived for my interview a bit early, and he told me I could go sit wherever and he would come out when he was ready.

When he came out after a few more minutes, we had a basic and strictly business interview about what the job would entail and only a few questions for me, with only one coming close to being about my driving history or capabilities: Why a delivery driver? My response to that was probably nothing too spectacular, but it was pretty much this: "I enjoy driving and making hungry people happy." I did state that I'd be willing to work a different position within the store if that was what the store was needing.

This was my first job interview in a while, having kept my past jobs for at least a year. It reminded me of my earlier job interviews in life in a bad way: the interviewer mostly kept a deadpan expression, failing to acknowledge any answers I provided. I know this is a bad thing because usually you want to make your interviewers smile or laugh or enjoy themselves in some way, which I failed to do, but I think I provided appropriate answers to the questions asked of me.

The last part of the interview was having a few background check papers pushed my way and being told to fill them out. Done! The interviewer told me he'd be letting me know within a few days. Sure enough, I got an email response a couple days later:

"Thank you for applying to Domino's. We appreciate your time and interest in working with us. Unfortunately, we will not be moving forward with you in regards to this position but we will keep your application on file."

Interview Questions
    • Are you OK with helping out in the store when you're not making deliveries?   View Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Domino's.

Called into store to get application form. Fairly standard form asking for basic information and qualifications. Called for interview within a few days and the interview was basically just a quick chat with the manager to see if I was suitable for the role. After this he said that I could start pretty much immediately and began my training soon after.

Insider Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Domino's.

I filled out an application and gave it to the manager. A couple weeks later I was asked when I could work and that was it. I had the job.

Salary was non negotiable

Delivery Expert Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Domino's.

There wasn't really any interview. I called Domino's twice and they said they didn't have my application on file (that was a lie), so I went in and filled out an application in store and they gave me a packet on where to go and what to wear for the NEO. (Follow that packet, and you'll most likely get the job)

You go to the NEO (New Employee Orientation) and they hand out packets, paperwork, and the Area Supervisor talks to you and the other possible employees. Ask plenty of questions and seem generally interested in the company.