Dollar Tree

Very Easy Interview

Cashier Interview

Cashier
Chicago, IL (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Dollar Tree in March 2014.

Interview Details Fill out an application online and bring it into the store, get called for an interview then you will get a call if you've been excepted for the job.

Interview Question – when customers ask question and i don't know the answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was straight to the point my resume was reviewed by store manager and i was hired on the interview.

Cashier and Stocker Interview

Cashier and Stocker
Hoffman Estates, IL (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Dollar Tree in June 2010.

Interview Details Dressed up, answer some questions, do a quiz on the computer and you're all good to go.

Interview Question – Easy questions.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Cashier
Schaumburg, IL (US)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Dollar Tree in August 2012.

Interview Details Basicaly, my employer/manager just asked if I wanted a job. Five minuet interview and I was in.

Interview was oddly simple, but again, Dollar Tree doesn't care how much exp. you have, only if you have flexable hours and crap. Not much for the interview process or anything, just a simple 1-1 talk.

Negotiation Details – I was told, "If you want the job you have it."

My advice? NEVER SAY YES TO DOLLAR TREE.

Worked for Dollar Tree? Contribute to the Community!