Deutsche Bank

Deutsche Bank Interview Questions

Updated 21 Jan, 2015
Updated 21 Jan, 2015

Fund Accountant Interview

3 levels of interviews - first with HR on phone, then direct manager, then Director.
    HR was more standard questions, manager asked more to the point questions, director just wanted to chat.

Graduate Training Program Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Submitted resume online through college website and got called for an initial interview in NYC. The interview was 30 minutes, 2 on 1 and quite hard. After passing that interview, a final round interview was scheduled for the next day. There were two 30 minute interviews, 2 on 1 the first one and 1 on 1 the second one

Interview Questions
    • They kept asking to go deeper into my answers and it was hard to think of what more to say   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

It is a sophomore program. I got the invitation through email, and it was a first round interview in New York. I interviewed with two people from different industry group. Since I don't have many relevant experiences, most of the questions are behavioral and related to my resume.

AWM Interview

Online application and numerical test
    30 minute competency based interview with 2 associates (Included a brainteaser)
    3*30 minute interviews with MDs, Competency, Technical and a mix

Mostly what you would expect from a bank.
    Didn't get it, in the feedback they said they wanted more technical knowledge (I later found out one of the other interviewees was doing a degree in finance and investment)

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about the difference between Coca cola and Shell   Answer Question

Technology Investment Banking Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Deutsche Bank.

was reached out to after applying through my university by an alumni. he was very friendly. we had an initial phone call for 30 minutes. He told me a lot about the firm and his own work and gave me a lot of time for questions, so have a handful of smart questions ready. very straightforward interview. asked about my thoughts on a couple of markets.

Investment Banking Summer Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

2 on 1 interview. one of the interviewers was the technical side and the other was behavioral. Basically just went through my resume. very friendly and seems like a good place to work. they spoke to each other a little, which eased off some of the tension. asked me to walk him through a DCF and then wanted me to discuss WACC.

Interview Questions
    • Walk me through a DCF. What is WACC and how do you calculate it?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Almost all questions were regarding resume items. So you should be ready to be asked about all technoloies you specified in you resume even if you used them long time ago.

Global Markets Trading Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deutsche Bank.

It was on campus interview.
    I interviewed with a guy from England.

It was typical one-on-one interview between me and a hiring manager.
    The interviewer will ask questions about my experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking in the optimal candidate for the job.

Interview Questions
    • What if you have bad colleague in your team?
      How can you handle?

View Answer

Spring Into Technology Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank in January 2015.

Standard online application. Was then invited to their London offices to sit a numerical aptitude test followed by three 30-minute interviews. There were about 40 or so of us for a range of divisions, we waited in the 'Candidate Waiting room' until it was our time to be interviewed. Interviewers were very friendly, and the conversation flowed quite nicely.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of when you solved a problem creatively and innovatively.   Answer Question

Global Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online – interviewed at Deutsche Bank in January 2015.

application ; online tests; first interview in their place in London.
    imho online test are very easy, maybe cut I'm used to the engineering companies types.
    first interview was about CO e the usual competency based questions. Very good atmosphere i must say. Unfortunately I applied for the job for fun and I had not prepared anything for the interview... So I didn't make it but I wasn't interested anyway.

Interview Questions
    • All competencies based questions. At least 6 they asked me I guess   Answer Question