Deutsche Bank Interview Questions

Updated 24 Oct, 2014
Updated 24 Oct, 2014

Fund Accountant Interview

3 levels of interviews - first with HR on phone, then direct manager, then Director.
    HR was more standard questions, manager asked more to the point questions, director just wanted to chat.

Business Analyst Interview

Recently graduated from university and was approached by a recruiter who outlined to role etc and asked if I would like to apply. After applying I was invited for an interview with the hiring manager. The interview was with 2 hiring managers and laster just under an hour. They initially went through my CV etc then asked some more competency based questions. The interview was intense with the interviewers constantly pressing for more to see how I would cope with the pressure I presume.

Interview Questions
    • When have you argued with someone at work and how did it get resolved?   Answer Question

Analyst - Technology Interview

First interviewed on campus, then interviewed later on site. The entire process spanned over 3 months. Overall, the people were very nice and I was able to meet with people over multiple days when visiting on site.

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Hiring process consists of 2 rounds of interview. First round is a 40 minute interview with a panel of 3 analysts. After you passed the first round, you will be informed of second round interview about a week later. The second round interview (final round) is one day consisting of 3 individual interviews with 3 managers.

Full Time Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Deutsche Bank in October 2014.

Apply online; phone interview; face-to-face interviews;
    For the online process, there are two aptitude tests, one is verbal another is numerical;
    for the phone interview, someone will call you to arrange a time; The phone interview may be conducted by HR or the people from the division you are applying.

Afk Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank in October 2014.

There are 2 rounds for the interview - first a ftf interview with 2 directors from the department, followed by the 2nd round which is a series of 2 interviews with different SM.

The interviewers were very friendly and ready to supplement my answers with their opinions. There were however a lot of situational-based questions relating to asset management and strategy.

Interview Questions
    • Of all your previous internship positions, which did you like best?   Answer Question

Asset Wealth Management Global Training Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deutsche Bank in October 2014.

The interview process is pretty general. It comes with first round phone interview, just asked some questions about resume and behavioral questions, such as leadership, teamwork, most like course. The next is onsite interview, first round in the morning then if you do well, they will call you back to have a final round in the afternoon.

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deutsche Bank in October 2014.

I applied through a consultancy . . 1st round ws aptitude n dn writing on any topic (finance topic preferred)
    3rd ws hr round - finance topic like financial market , ratio analysis , derivatives , why thete is a gap between current year n passing year n reason of decreasing %

Interview Questions
    They offered me more than I expected

Global Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deutsche Bank in October 2014.

Submitted my application. First comes Resume/Document Screening. They will contact you only if they are interested in interviewing you. After they contact you, they will schedule a first round phone interview. They will let you know if you passed that round right after the interview, while on the phone. They will send you an email regarding the in-person second round interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about yourself. Why Deutsche Bank? (WHAT? - This was so unexpectedly the shortest and easiest interview of my life)   Answer Question

Associate Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank.

3 rounds of interview, telephonic and skype round. Questions asked related to your work by putting out the scenarios and judging how person answers it. Clear and crisp interview process