Deutsche Bank

406 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager Interview

New York, NY (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in January 2010.

Interview Details Was submitted by a recruiter, Interview process was a month long with phone screening and 2 in person rounds

Interview Question – Generic PM questions   Answer Question

Summer Analyst - Sales and Trading Interview

Sydney (Australia)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in August 2013.

Interview Details submitted application online, no telephone interview which was weird. Received a call to fly me to Sydney, 2 rounds of interviews, 1 behaviour and 1 technical.

Interview Question – Market questions such as:

Describe the quantitative easing and how that impacts the bond market, the interest rate, USD, AUD etc.

Do you know about Basel II and Basel III

What was your last trade and why?

Behaviour: What's the worst thing that has ever happened to you?

Are you a risk taker? Give me an example.

Do you prefer sales or trading? Why?

Biggest achievement?
  View Answer

Assistant Vice President - Technology Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in May 2011.

Interview Details 3 rounds managerial, technical and HR

Interview Question – it was product specific and was based on my experience   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interviewed at Deutsche Bank

Interview Details telephone then face to face in 5 rounds

Interview Question – tell me about yourself?   Answer Question

Assistant Vice President IT Interview

Cary, NC (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in March 2010.

Interview Details Long process, interviews with multiple people. No hard questions asked.

Singapore Summer Internship Interview

Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in December 2013.

Interview Details The interview process is quite high-efficiency, 2 rounds finished in 1 week.

Talking with managers in 1st round and managing directors in 2nd round.

It was competency-based / resume-based interview for 1st round.

Questions like "Do you have any experience of conflict with your colleagues"

Interview Question – How do you think of Shanghai as the next wealth management centre in Asia?   Answer Question

Global Transaction Banking Intern Interview

Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in December 2013.

Interview Details 1. Application through online portal
2. Online assessment
3. Interview (3 rounds)

Interview Question – What is your greatest weakness?   Answer Question

Assistant Vice President Finance Interview

Mumbai (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in January 2012.

Interview Details Fairly we'll organised. There was one hiccup though due to some technological challenges, but apart from that the on boarding process was very smooth

Interview Question – Not very technically challenging, but covered what I had been doing and my understanding of what I have done.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much of negotiation

Cary, NC (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview Details It began with a phone interview then went to a one on one and then finally a group panel interview. There was a background check (criminal and credit). You have to give your fingerprints and take a drug test. There was a personality screening and some problem solving questions. They group interview is to see how likable you are. If you get to this point they have already determined that you have the skills for the job and now they are just seeing if you will fit with the team. If you can avoid being totally arrogant during this stage you have a very good shot at an offer.

Interview Question – What newspapers and magazines do you read and why?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They have a pay range band. I was told there was no negotiation and I'd come in at the bottom of the pay band.

Interviewed at Deutsche Bank

Interview Details easy to medium level...4 interviews in person. focus on what previous projects were.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Deutsche Bank

Worked for Deutsche Bank? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deutsche Bank interview questions and advice. All 406 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Deutsche Bank employees and interview candidates.