Deutsche Bank Interview Questions

Updated 28 Sep, 2014
Updated 28 Sep, 2014

Fund Accountant Interview

3 levels of interviews - first with HR on phone, then direct manager, then Director.
    HR was more standard questions, manager asked more to the point questions, director just wanted to chat.

Global Markets Analyst Interview

On campus interview - 3 people; 1 - technical questions, 2 people - behavior questions
    I haven't heard it back from them yet.
    Behavior questions were very general. Not hard.
    However, technical questions were killed me...

Interview Questions
    • Technical Questions were really hard for me. I got some questions from my relevant coursework list.   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Very Poor. They are just taking interviews & pushing candidates in other rounds. But after even 3 months not calling them . They are just doing timepass. They wanted to recruit till 2016. So please dont waste your time & energy.

Global Markets Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

On-campus interview with three interviewers (one on one). Everyone lasted for thirty minutes. Two of them asked behavior questions and one asked technical based on resume and background like delta, gamma, current market news. There were also some brainteasers.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in August 2013.

Interview Details – Resume shortlist through Campus.
    General HR interview, was questioned about my profile

Interview Question – Explain Game Theory

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Went through consultant at Pune.Process took almost 2 months. Cleared one technical and HR round. But there is no further communication from last one month. HR seems very lethargic. Communication should be fast otherwise people won't prefer. They have many choices.

Analyst Interview

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Laid back interview. Nothing out of the ordinary just behavioral questions. I interviewed with three VP's and they were all very friendly, answered all my questions, and spoke very highly of the company, which I could tell since all three have been there for years. Only thing is you must take an excel quiz and answer finance questions before/after the interview.

Corporate Finance Interview

online application and specific questions about what makes you the best candidate, why choosing Deutsche Bank, and what do you want after, what do you expect.
    One surprising thing is that the HR team there is very efficient, I get the phone call 3 days after the application.

Interview Questions
    • not unexpected but a lot about why DB and what you can do   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Depending on which position you are applying for, the skill-set requirement is different. In coverage, you need to be good at communication and relationship management. For trading, I think a good trader has an inherent trading acumen which is difficult to develop. You will know yourself if you have it, and with being aware about the markets in college, you will be able to clear interviews. If you have done a non-financial or non-economic degree,I would advise you to develope basic knowlege of finance, various securities, derivatives and basic concepts of economics.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked a lot of puzzles most of which I was able to answer. I was not able to answer one puzzle but the interviewer didn't worry about it.   Answer Question

Tech Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Good interview and review process 3 rounds of interivew. THen only HR will do the further interview. Lot of questions from HR about the career and attitude, and then only it will be approved.

no negotiation

Worked for Deutsche Bank? Contribute to the Community!