Delphi Interview Questions

Updated 20 Oct, 2014
Updated 20 Oct, 2014

2.7

Advanced Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Delphi in August 2009.

General aptitude, then three technical interviews and one final HR interview.

I joined as trainee.

Intern Interview

Applied through university, invited to on campus interview with 2 managers. Took half an hour. Second round interview is a week later and is on-site. Nothing unexpected. Behavioral questions and one technical question

Sales/Marketing Interview

My interview was professional and left me with a strong indication of how the company ran and what it would be like working there. As a result, I accepted the offer for the sales and marketing internship for the summer.

Graduate Systems Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Delphi.

I have been called for an Delphi's recruitment day after applying for a position as Graduate Systems Engineer online. Once there we performed several tests, such as mechanical, maths and language, and we were interviewed. Everything run very well in a relaxed environment, being everyone nice. We had a visit around the factory where we could see the type of equipment and processes are used.

Interview Questions
    • I didn't find any question difficult, being related essentially with my previous academic and work experiences.   Answer Question

Validation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Lafayette, IN (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Lafayette, IN (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Delphi in July 2014.

I was called for a phone interview and we went over my resume. They were going to bring me on site for an interview, but then decided to only hire internally. After a week or so, they decided to look for an outside hire and brought me on site for an interview. I interviewed with the VE manager and talked to others that worked for him. They were all very nice and the interview went well. However, they had a hiring freeze shortly after, so now I'm looking for another job.

Interview Questions
    • not really anything too difficult, probably just the greatest weakness question.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Delphi.

For the interview I had one phone interview with no technical questions. Their entire interview was purely personality tests. They contacted me after a month of no response. For the interview I had one phone interview with no technical questions. Their entire interview was purely personality tests. They contacted me after a month of no response.

Engineering Software Tools Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kokomo, IN (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kokomo, IN (US)

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Delphi in June 2014.

Sucks to the core. They have no respect towards you. If you are Interviewed for a position at Delphi - Electronics Safety division (kokomo) be rest assured you would not be getting a final decision before 3 months.

Electrical Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Delphi.

I had a scheduled phone interview that lasted 30-45 mins. The Delphi employee that interviewed me asked me a series of question regarding my resume and my experiences.

Engineering Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Delphi in March 2014.

Applied on the company website for a position at the Technical Center in Rochester, NY. Was contacted by email to set up phone interview with hiring manager. Had interview over phone a couple days later. No technical questions, only ones about things on my resume. After phone interview, an onsite interview was set up about a week later. Toured facilities and interviewed with possible supervisors. Questions were still based on my resume, but more specific to what I would be working on.

Interview Questions
    • Basic questions on resume, what have you heard about Delphi   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Met a recruiter at a career fair and was had a phone interview within a week.