Delphi

Getting the Interview

54 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Advanced Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Delphi in August 2009.

Interview Details General aptitude, then three technical interviews and one final HR interview.

Interview Question – Should be perfect on electronics and embedded C.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I joined as trainee.

Electrical Engineer Intern Interview

Dayton, OH (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Delphi.

Interview Details I had a scheduled phone interview that lasted 30-45 mins. The Delphi employee that interviewed me asked me a series of question regarding my resume and my experiences.

Interview Question – Nothing to difficult.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

Interviewed at Delphi

Interview Details Met a recruiter at a career fair and was had a phone interview within a week.

Interview Question – Behavioral Questions   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Delphi.

Interview Details applied on campus- got hr interview in 2 weeks

Interview Question – they were all basic hr questions   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
West Lafayette, IN (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Delphi in February 2014.

Interview Details HR talked with me for around 20 minutes. And most of the questions are basic and standard, based on the resume. And the this HR interview is only one needed, which surprises me since there is no technical interview.

Interview Question – Why Purdue? Why EE?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – still pending

Internship - Software Engineer Interview

Ciudad Victoria, Tamaulipas (Mexico)

I interviewed at Delphi in September 2013.

Interview Details The hiring manager wanted me to explain how organized I was with my past projects, how I handled them, my team work experience and my qualifications based on my education

Computer Vision Engineer Interview

Malibu, CA (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Delphi in February 2013.

Interview Details First was a simple phone interview. Then a presentation on my work experience and past work over the phone and remote desktop.After that a long-day interview with 6 people talking mostly about my work experience.

Interview Question – Most of them were work related questions. Tough was on how to best perform road marker detection   Answer Question

SAP Analyst Interview

Interviewed at Delphi

Interview Details Very straight and to the point interview process. Focused almost exclusively on SAP experience, and not career goals.

Interview Question – A lot of questions about specific SAP functionality. For example, how to run the sub contract process. Detailed questions to the extent of where to enter certain information in the material master and in the routing.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The offer was for just over 100K. Had better opportunities elsewhere.

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Delphi.

Interview Details Very slow interview set up- it took 3 weeks to set an interview and then till the last 12 hrs the location and the arrangement were confirmed. Very chaotic-the interview was interrupted 4 times, the interviewers weren't prepared. I was interviewed on the different site - not even in the country when I was supposed to relocated for the job.

Interview Question – Very dull and inspired questions   Answer Question

Embedded Software Engineer Interview

Embedded Software Engineer
Kokomo, IN (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Delphi in January 2009.

Interview Details I worked for Delphi a number of times. The second time I was onsite for a couple years through a contractor. The third time I made a phone call to a former co-worker and got a phone call a couple days later saying I had a position waiting for me.

Interview Question – The first time was off-site software verification, and they just needed to know I was breathing. The second time I needed to know a particular processor no one had used before. The last time there weren't even any questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I maxed out their range when I started.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Delphi

Worked for Delphi? Contribute to the Community!

Delphi Videos

Delphi – Why Work for Us?

Company Stats: • 160,000 people globally • Operating in 32 countries with major operations in Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Luxembourg, Mexico, Poland and the U.S. • Driving Global Innovation in Close… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Delphi interview questions and advice. All 54 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Delphi employees and interview candidates.