Deloitte

Relevance Date Difficulty

Tax Manager Interview

Tax Manager
Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Deloitte in April 2013.

Interview Details written and verbal and then interview. Initial round was on telephone with HR and then had to take the written test to check on communication skills and then PR rounds.

Interview Question – Salary expectation   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Salary not upto expectation

Tax Manager Interview

Tax Manager
Washington, DC (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in January 2009.

Interview Details Hiring took place after a two stage interview process. First, I met with the hiring partner. Spent an hour going over my work history. No surprise questions. They said it would take a while before they'd finish interviews before I'd hear back but they called within a few days for a second round of interviews. This time, i had to meet with three of the other partners in the office who have responsibilities in the same department, including the managing partner. These interviews were pretty superficial.

Interview Question – None. All the questions were straightforward and expected   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was offered a salary in excess of what I expected with a bonus at the end of the year that I also didnt' expect. It was generous. I grabbed it.

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!