Deloitte LLP

Relevance Date Difficulty

Tax Manager Interview

Tax Manager
Washington, DC (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in January 2009.

Interview Details Hiring took place after a two stage interview process. First, I met with the hiring partner. Spent an hour going over my work history. No surprise questions. They said it would take a while before they'd finish interviews before I'd hear back but they called within a few days for a second round of interviews. This time, i had to meet with three of the other partners in the office who have responsibilities in the same department, including the managing partner. These interviews were pretty superficial.

Interview Question – None. All the questions were straightforward and expected   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was offered a salary in excess of what I expected with a bonus at the end of the year that I also didnt' expect. It was generous. I grabbed it.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Deloitte LLP

Worked for Deloitte LLP? Contribute to the Community!

Deloitte LLP Videos

Deloitte LLP – Why Work for Us?

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deloitte LLP Tax Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Deloitte LLP employees and interview candidates.