Deloitte LLP

Getting the Interview

55 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in October 2011.

Interview Details Looks for communication, grooming & career plans

Interview Question – Nothing of that sort   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No nego. as it was thru campus

New York, NY (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in January 2012.

Interview Details aggressive on campus presence was able to attract a lot of students. interview process was fairly easy. no technical questions. behavioral questions only. as long as you had a solid gpa and are confident, you should be able to get an offer.

Interview Question – tell me about a time where you went out of your way to help a stranger.   Answer Question

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in September 2012.

Interview Details An aptitude test which involves questions on mathematics, English, general awareness and accounting, followed by a group discussion and one interview (sometimes two). These days they have added the psychometric test also. The interview is technical, taken by a senior manager and a director level personnel. The whole process can take nearly 6 hours.

Interview Question – You are a bright student. Why don't you pursue studies further?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I did not have to negotiate since i knew what they offered and i was cool with it.

Bratislava (Slovakia)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Deloitte LLP.

Interview Details CV screening, series of online tests, AC including the partner interview

Interview Question – rather task than question, the task was to convince investors to invest into the fictional company experiencing financial dificulties   View Answer

Interviewed at Deloitte LLP

Interview Details >90% of the new hires are through on-campus interviews. Met with two audit managers on campus and brought back for a second interview at the Deloitte office. Met with a senior manager and partner for the second-round. Note, your educational and professional credentials landed you the interview. The interview process itself is based on compatability and whether the interviewers would want to work with you. Be yourself

Interview Question – There were no difficult or unexpected questions. The questions were primarily behavioral in nature.   Answer Question

Audit Assistant

I applied through college or university and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte LLP.

Interview Details Went very smoothly. Deloitte in my chosen location got back to me promptly regarding second round interviews. Heard back on my offer within a week of my interview.

Interview Question – My interviews were mostly conversation between me and the interviewer. I had two interviews. I felt very comfortable in both.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation which I did not have a problem with.

Audit Assistant

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte LLP.

Interview Details Phone

Interview Question – Why did you choose Deloitte when it is the smallest in Singapore   Answer Question

Bangkok (Thailand)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in October 2012.

Interview Details It'd be easier, if you've got some of the HR/talent team's direct email. Since they only pull out the information from the online site once in awhile. The interview is conducted in Thai, with 2 or 3 of the interviewers, one is from HR and another is from the assurance team.

Started with basic questions, why you want to work in assurance field, how were your experiences with internships, what did you contribute to the organization (as an intern) and of course, who you choose this place, what is your expectation, and why you think you are suitable for joining this organization.

It's quite a concise interview, taken around half an hour to finish.

Interview Question – In given situation, please explain the overall audit plan and process, what should the team be concerned with?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Well there's no negotiation, for entry-level, they are all on the same base.

Audit Assistant

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in November 2013.

Interview Details Interview was more of a social type interview. Questions was more to get to you know better. Be prepared however to provide examples of real life situations you've been through and experienced if you want to stand out against other candidates. You are competing against each other.

Got interviewed by Senior Auditor. He was easy going, like I said they want you, so they are not going to scare you they just want to know you better and see if you are the type of individual they want you to be working for the firm. There is a second interview though.

Interview Question – There was one or two technical questions that you need to provide with real life examples, so be prepared for that. The first interview is more behavioral type interview.   Answer Question

Audit Assistant

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in August 2012.

Interview Details The offer came to me via campus recruitment when i was in my final year of post graduation(M.com). The interview comprised of 3 rounds, Aptitude Test, Group discussions and finally the panel interview. The best part of the interview process was that, the results were announced on the same day itself. It was a one day process and the results were announced at the end of the day.

Interview Question – Well, i did not feel any question was difficult.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Deloitte LLP

Worked for Deloitte LLP? Contribute to the Community!

Deloitte LLP Videos

Deloitte LLP – Why Work for Us?

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deloitte LLP Audit Assistant interview questions and advice. All 55 interview reviews posted anonymously by Deloitte LLP employees and interview candidates.