Deloitte Interview Questions

Updated 15 Apr, 2015
Updated 15 Apr, 2015
3,553 Interview Reviews

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Straight forward behavioral questions in the first round. Sometimes it may turn technical depending on who is interviewing you. Second round was more technical with a manager in the specific department you may be working in. The questions were based on technologies that you would use and how you would handle specific scenarios.

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Standard interview process. First round was with two Senior Consultants where both behavioral and technical questions were asked. Got a call a week later inviting me for a dinner. Great experience meeting all other candidates as well as some consultants and partners. The following day consisted of 2 back to back interviews, one with a partner and the other with a Senior Manager. These interviews were more behavioral based and felt like they wanted to see my character more so my technical expertise.

Summer Interview

Interview

It was Short and simple. They asked "about yourself" and why you want to join Deloitte. They make you feel at ease. Pretty much staright forward questions and not. Apparently, its only one stage interview

Business Technology Analyst Interview Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte (Toronto, ON).

Interview

First round: 45 minute face to face interview with senior managers. There will be a discussion about your background, technology and what you want to achieve at their company.
    Second round: If you are successful at the first stage interview, you will be invited back for dinner with directors and partners.
    Third and Fourth round of interviews with a director and a partner to determine whether you'd fit the dynamic of their company environment.

Interview Questions

• 1. Why Deloitte? 2. Why this service line? and many behavioral and mini technical case questions.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Deloitte (Toronto, ON) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online through Deloitte's website. A few weeks later got an email from a third party recruiter to book a phone interview. Couple of days after the phone interview got an email to book first in person interview. 2 interviews back to back. Both with managers. 1 case 1 fit. That went really well. Couple of days later got a call that they want to bring me back for second round with 2 Senior Managers. That interview was brutal. First he sat there for 5 minutes in total silence just reading over my resume. And critiqued my resume. Just grilled me with extreme minute details about my experiences. Complete opposite of the first round.

Interview Questions

• Why did you put your MBA gpa and not your undergrad gpa on your resume?   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte (Toronto, ON).

Interview

1) HR screening - expected salary, past experience, why Deloitte? (15 minutes)
    2) Manager - Case Study, Past Experience (1 Hour)
    3) Sr. Manager - Past Experience, Behavior (1 Hour)
    4) Partner 1 - Fit Interview (30 minutes)
    5) Partner 2 - Fit Interview (30 minutes)

Interview Questions

• Why Deloitte?
      Tell me about a time when you are hired to fix a project problem,

Answer Question

Risk and Quality Management Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte (Montreal, QC).

Interview

At first they sent me an e-mail to book a phone interview, it was a 30 min interview, one week after the phone interview they called me for a 1:1 interview, 1h interview.

Interview Questions

• we discussed my resume, she asked me if I took any accounting classes, why I wanted to join the company and if I wanted to do a Master   Answer Question

Technology Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Deloitte (Ottawa, ON) in February 2015.

Interview

My interview process consisted of:

1- behavioral and case interview -> with two technology consultant
    Prepare as many cases as you can from Deloitte website, read them carefully. Learn the business words they contain to use them for your interview. My case was related to extending a business by choosing one type of electronic payments like web portal, bit coin, and mobile payment. Ask the interviewers any question that comes to your mind. For example, what is the cost of entering to the market for each type. When you ask relevant questions, the interviewers give you some related charts that you can use to answer their questions. Regarding behavioral questions, try to prepare for them. Try to prepare for questions like why Deloitte, why this job by doing lots of research about Deloitte. Use their website. They have many things for the interview in their website even on questions you should ask from interviewers. Read carefully the competencies required for the position like having leadership skills, and try to show them through your answers to behavioral questions. Be Smart in your answers to make a good impression :D

2- Written test for 30 minutes: They told me that the test was new for 2015 applications. It was easy test. They asked me to assume myself as a new member of the technology consultant team and write a letter introducing myself and stating the goals I have for the first three month in the team.

They would like to test your writing skills. I did not know about the type of the test. So, I did not prepare for that. However, I had the experience of writing formal letters. Again try to be smart in your letter.

3- Fit interview -> with senior manager for 30 minutes
    Again questions like why Deloitte, tell me about yourself. Try to be more confident and relax. It was an enjoyable discussion without any stress. The questions mainly were about the types of the projects that they had and asking my interest on them. .

4- Fir interview -> with partner for 30 minutes
    Again it was an enjoyable discussion without any stress. He asked me about my thesis and my experiences.

I had the first interview in one day, and the others in another day.

My advice, Try to be CONFIDENT, read a lot about Deloitte and the interview questions, and prepare for them.

Business Technology Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte (Toronto, ON) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process had two official steps and one friendly dinner. I applied for the technology consultant position for new grads. After 10 days, I had my first round interview. A senior consultant and a manager interviewed me together for 45 minutes. It was the combination of behavioural high-level technical questions. I got the second round interview after a week. I met a senior manager and a partner separately. They asked my about all the details in my resume and a lot of behavioural questions. After a week, I got the offer.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about ethics, work quality, teamwork, leadership, consulting, reading interests, and personal goals for the next 10 years.   Answer Question

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte (Toronto, ON) in February 2015.