Deloitte

Updated 26 Sep, 2014
Updated 26 Sep, 2014
2,942 Interview Reviews

BTA Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Deloitte.

Phone interview, a FIT interview to measure personality and merit, technical interview, The process was more in the basis of a conversation than a question and answer. I found this enjoyable and easy to handle instead of the regular stress which comes with this process.

This was a phase I was not comfortable with and thusly was grossly under paid

Analyst Interview

Two round process, about 1 hour each round. Both rounds include a technical and behavioral component. Case is usually very quantitative in nature, and interviewer provides a good amount of guidance. Overall great process

got a different one

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ottawa, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte.

“In the technical interview, there were a lot of tricky questions. Some of the questions that I didn't know the answer the interviewer said: "Really? Don't you know that?". After the interview I was like not sure of the decision. one question was like Give me a number what you expect for salary (at the first round of interviews)”

Interview Questions
    • One of the most difficult questions was "Describe a scenario where you had to convince someone 1-on-1 and how did you do it and what was the outcome"”   Answer Question

Business Technology Analyst Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Deloitte.

Online Application, and email correspondence to set up an interview time. The interview was with two employees. The questions were fairly typical behavioral questions, with a heavy focus on the details of the resume.

Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte.

- phone interview with HR (job overview, background check on experience, education, questions)
    - phone interview with hiring manager (job overview, background check on experience, education, questions)
    - face-face interview with hiring manager for fit (job overview, background check on experience, education, questions)
    - face-face interview with colleagues (job overview, background check on experience, education, questions)
    - face-face meeting with dept lead (job overview, background check on experience, education, questions)

Interview Questions
    not a lot of room to negotiate - was at the top of the pay scale

Consultant, Managerial Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Deloitte.

Contacted by HR recruiter (Internal) on Linkedin. She conducted an HR interview with me by phone- basic questions, descriptions of my work experience, interests and eligibility to work in Canada. 2 weeks later I was contacted to schedule a behavioural interview, which was conducted by 2 managers. I was asked behavioural questions regarding my ability to cope with various situations and approach to consulting. I also asked lots of questions.

Interview Questions
    • Please tell me about your approach to consulting (philosophically)   Answer Question

I was offered another interview (not a position) but felt that the company was a poor fit for me from a lifestyle perspective.

Consultant Interview

Straightforward. Experience , behavioural and and why you want to work there. Future co-workers interviewed me. It was not an issue. Very standard questions. Know examples from your experiences and why you want to work there.

Interview Questions
    Accepted what they offered even though it was way below industry standard.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied online - interviewed at Deloitte in July 2014.

online application. phone call on the second day and then email to set up a phone interview time. The interview was with a senior recruiter. The interview first went through the detail of the resume and no any behavior questions. The rest of interview was heavily focus on salary history and expected salary.

Interview Questions
    • Give me a number what you expect for salary (at the first round of interviews)   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte.

Engagement with HR on the phone --> (Not so) Technical Interview with Manager --> Interview with Sr. Manager --> Interview/call with Partner --> Receive Offer --> Reference checks.
    It's pretty much standard stuff for most large organizations for an experienced position.

Interview Questions
    • They were not hard, as long as you really know your stuff.   View Answer
    Calls and Emails with Partner.
    Any changes/requests require days of waiting to get a response. And I was not successful at getting anything more.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in June 2014.

Very simple, met many people, discussion format, and open to all kinds of questions and comments. The HR people were very helpful and patient. The interviewers were smart, talented, and had plenty of guidance. They also were very truthful and spoke about the challenges of changing jobs and the duties and responsibilities that may be hard for me as a manager.

Yes. I was able to negotiate my salary, and also get a one-time signing bonus. Be confident in your abilities and experience. And make to ask for what you want - you may actually get it.

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!