Deloitte

Updated 5 Mar, 2015
3,427 Interview Reviews

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte.

1) HR screening - expected salary, past experience, why Deloitte? (15 minutes)
    2) Manager - Case Study, Past Experience (1 Hour)
    3) Sr. Manager - Past Experience, Behavior (1 Hour)
    4) Partner 1 - Fit Interview (30 minutes)
    5) Partner 2 - Fit Interview (30 minutes)

Interview Questions
    • Why Deloitte?
      Tell me about a time when you are hired to fix a project problem,

Answer Question

Risk and Quality Management Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC
    Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

At first they sent me an e-mail to book a phone interview, it was a 30 min interview, one week after the phone interview they called me for a 1:1 interview, 1h interview.

Interview Questions
    • we discussed my resume, she asked me if I took any accounting classes, why I wanted to join the company and if I wanted to do a Master   Answer Question

Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Deloitte in February 2015.

My interview process consisted of:

1- behavioral and case interview -> with two technology consultant
    Prepare as many cases as you can from Deloitte website, read them carefully. Learn the business words they contain to use them for your interview. My case was related to extending a business by choosing one type of electronic payments like web portal, bit coin, and mobile payment. Ask the interviewers any question that comes to your mind. For example, what is the cost of entering to the market for each type. When you ask relevant questions, the interviewers give you some related charts that you can use to answer their questions. Regarding behavioral questions, try to prepare for them. Try to prepare for questions like why Deloitte, why this job by doing lots of research about Deloitte. Use their website. They have many things for the interview in their website even on questions you should ask from interviewers. Read carefully the competencies required for the position like having leadership skills, and try to show them through your answers to behavioral questions. Be Smart in your answers to make a good impression :D

2- Written test for 30 minutes: They told me that the test was new for 2015 applications. It was easy test. They asked me to assume myself as a new member of the technology consultant team and write a letter introducing myself and stating the goals I have for the first three month in the team.

They would like to test your writing skills. I did not know about the type of the test. So, I did not prepare for that. However, I had the experience of writing formal letters. Again try to be smart in your letter.

3- Fit interview -> with senior manager for 30 minutes
    Again questions like why Deloitte, tell me about yourself. Try to be more confident and relax. It was an enjoyable discussion without any stress. The questions mainly were about the types of the projects that they had and asking my interest on them. .

4- Fir interview -> with partner for 30 minutes
    Again it was an enjoyable discussion without any stress. He asked me about my thesis and my experiences.

I had the first interview in one day, and the others in another day.

My advice, Try to be CONFIDENT, read a lot about Deloitte and the interview questions, and prepare for them.

Business Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in February 2015.

The interview process had two official steps and one friendly dinner. I applied for the technology consultant position for new grads. After 10 days, I had my first round interview. A senior consultant and a manager interviewed me together for 45 minutes. It was the combination of behavioural high-level technical questions. I got the second round interview after a week. I met a senior manager and a partner separately. They asked my about all the details in my resume and a lot of behavioural questions. After a week, I got the offer.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me about ethics, work quality, teamwork, leadership, consulting, reading interests, and personal goals for the next 10 years.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in February 2015.

First round: 45 minute face to face interview with senior managers. There will be a discussion about your background, technology and what you want to achieve at their company.
    Second round: If you are successful at the first stage interview, you will be invited back for dinner with directors and partners.
    Third and Fourth round of interviews with a director and a partner to determine whether you'd fit the dynamic of their company environment.

Interview Questions
    • 1. Why Deloitte? 2. Why this service line? and many behavioral and mini technical case questions.   Answer Question

Consultant/Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

B-School, applied though my school
    1) invite for an interview though email

I am upset because they did not let me know whether or not they made it to the next round or not. I thought it went well, but they just never cared to let me know.

Business Technology Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

Online application followed by a series of Skype Interviews (as I was applying for interviews in across the coast).
    1st Round: 2 one hour interviews (one behavioural/technical & one business technology case)

The tech/behv round covers a wide range of questions on project life cycles, databases, basic IT. Also, a run through of the CV with emphasis on ability to deal with ambitious situations.
    2nd Round: 2 30 min fit interviews with senior management to determine interests and goals. Very relaxed and enjoyable.

Interview Questions
    • Business Case Analysis of cloud vs on-site infrastructure for a regional transportation company.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in January 2015.

After applying online, I was called for the initial interview which tested my technical know-hows. The second interview was to test my fit with Deloitte. The second interview was bipartite, I was first interviewed by a senior manager and then a partners.

Interview Questions
    • Questions on databases, software development cycles, and object oriented design/programming.   View Answer

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in January 2015.

I was send an email to go to Deloitte in Downtown for an interview, The interview is mainly behavioral very conversational, talking about different situation an overview of the Resume the typical interview process.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Interview process took a month. In person case+behavioural interview > senior manager interview > Partner interview.
    The case interview was about finding cost inefficiencies around technology, I personally found it very easy.
    The second interview was in their office with a senior manager. I believed it was a stress test, he pressed every answer that came out of my mouth. I just kept smiling, answered questions truthfully to the best of my abilities.
    The third interview was in their office with a partner that I would be working with. He was very nice and the interview was conversational. I think I came across very cocky.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me exactly what you did in the positions in your resume?   Answer Question