Deloitte

87 interviews

2.7

87 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

ERS Consultant Interview

Only 1 interview (including a pre-interview dinner).

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time when you found you were not able to contribute in a team environment   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Employee  in  Toronto, ON
    Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Deloitte.

I applied online and got an email 1 week after saying I got a behavioral interview. Went pretty well and qualified to a second behavioral interview with a partner

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a conflict you had while working in a multicultural team   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee  in  Toronto, ON
    Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in February 2014.

New Grad Position
    First Round: 30 mins with two Managers (1/2 Behavioural, 1/2 Technical)
    Final Round: 30 mins with Partner (Behavioural/Fit)
    Overall good experience and very accommodating for travel expenses. Make sure to prepare solid examples of your experience and be able to tie them to the position - they seemed to be impressed with relevant concrete examples.

Interview Questions
    • Standard Questions... "tell me about your experience with..."   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Toronto, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in November 2012.

New Grad application

first round was 30 minutes behavioural interview with managers

second round was 45 minute behavioural interview with partner and manager

very standard questions

Interview Questions
    • Interviewers left the room for 10 minutes, had pen and paper, had to make a presentation describing why i should be hired   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Toronto, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I interviewed online. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in August 2010.

1 hour interview with HR on phone
    1 hour technical interview with a Senior Consultant on phone
    1 hour technical interview with a Senior Manager on phone
    2 hours onsite interview with three Senior Managers

ERS Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Arlington, VA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA (US)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Deloitte in August 2014.

The process was relatively fast. Big 4 accounting firms are 'BIG" on referral hires versus outside applications, just FYI for anyone looking to work for them. I was referred by someone within, through a former co-worker of mine. We spoke about my work experience, and then I was referred to another person about a few days later who spoke to me about my work experience. She then forwarded up my information and i received the interview within a week.

The interviews itself, again depend on location, the position applied for, and the people who interview you. They have your resume in front of them, so try not to lie and they usually know if you know what you're talking about. There 3 interviews, each back to back, lasting 30 mins. The first one primarily asked about work experience; things such was was rewarding, what could i have done different and just to explain each jobs responsibilities while I was there. The second and third interviews were open-floor. I did most of the question asking, with them asking a few as well. This is the part where you want to show that you did research on them, which should be factored into your questions. Don't be too technical, they each told me the like people with personalities. The key word to hit on is PERSONABLE, that word will take you VERY far. That same week I was informed that I they had chosen me.

Interview Questions
    • I didn't have a question that was too difficult. I think each experience depends on the location of the office for the interview and the people interviewing you as well as the position you are applying for. Each of the three individuals I met with were very pleasant to talk to. It felt more like a conversation than a interview.   Answer Question

ERS Consultant Interview

interviewed at Deloitte in October 2011.

Campus interview and office interview. The questions are around my experience listed on resume. I did not encounter any behavior questions. Leadership activities outside class is valued. The interview should be like a conversation rather than question and answer.

ERS Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Deloitte in August 2014.

Interviewed with Manager, Senior Manager and a Partner. They are very nice and helpful. Questions like "tell me about yourself" "what's your biggest strength" Some detail questions about accounting including merge and acquisition, but fairly easy. Just be passionate and relax.

Interview Questions
    Very smooth with the recruiter. Get a signing bonus.

ERS Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Washington, DC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in April 2011.

Applied through job posting at Deloitte Career website.
    Heard back from HR for initial screening interview in couple weeks.
    Interviewed with hiring manager after initial screen
    Did on-site interview with bunch of senior managers and got offer in 2 days

Interview Questions
    • None. All of questions were behavioral questions, which were very easy   Answer Question
    I failed negotiate. I would highly recommend to negotiate even HR will say BS, saying that a partner did not say any range or he may not approve. Once offer is come, you have advantage.

ERS Consultant Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at Deloitte.

I got the first interview from an employee referral. I first received a phone interview which asked some basic questions about my resume. After the interview I was told I would be brought in for an in-person interview. It took some time for the first interview to happen but it finally happened a month after. I met two people and the questions were mainly behavioral questions. A few weeks later, I found out that I would be brought in for a second interview. It took a few extra weeks to get the date and the second interview went even better. Once again it was two 30 minute interviews based on behavioral questions. The people were extremely nice and welcoming both times I had the opportunity to come in. A few weeks later I received an offer.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult or unexpected questions. Just be able to talk about yourself, why you want to work for Deloitte and/or the department, what industry.   Answer Question

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!