Deloitte

Updated 14 Nov, 2014

2.7

99 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

ERS Consultant Interview

Only 1 interview (including a pre-interview dinner).

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time when you found you were not able to contribute in a team environment   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte.

I applied online and got an email 1 week after saying I got a behavioral interview. Went pretty well and qualified to a second behavioral interview with a partner

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a conflict you had while working in a multicultural team   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in February 2014.

New Grad Position
    First Round: 30 mins with two Managers (1/2 Behavioural, 1/2 Technical)
    Final Round: 30 mins with Partner (Behavioural/Fit)
    Overall good experience and very accommodating for travel expenses. Make sure to prepare solid examples of your experience and be able to tie them to the position - they seemed to be impressed with relevant concrete examples.

Interview Questions
    • Standard Questions... "tell me about your experience with..."   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in November 2012.

New Grad application

first round was 30 minutes behavioural interview with managers

second round was 45 minute behavioural interview with partner and manager

very standard questions

Interview Questions
    • Interviewers left the room for 10 minutes, had pen and paper, had to make a presentation describing why i should be hired   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in August 2010.

1 hour interview with HR on phone
    1 hour technical interview with a Senior Consultant on phone
    1 hour technical interview with a Senior Manager on phone
    2 hours onsite interview with three Senior Managers

ERS Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

The first round interview was on campus interview, then I received the invitation of second round interview on the same day. The second round is on-site, including pre-night dinner and office visit. All the interviews are behavior interviews.

ERS Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Deloitte.

This was during Campus Placements in bangalore. Interviewing for Deloitte Consulting
    1. Aptitude test : Quant, Logic, DI and Verbal.
    2. Case Study : mostly related to Software Engineering coursework.
    3. Interview

Interview Questions
    • Case Study might be difficult if you dont have your Software Engineering basics right   Answer Question

ERS Consultant Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

First contact via phone from HR recruitment officer. Some general questions like why deloitte etc. were asked. For one week later the phone an interview meeting was set up. The interview took place in deloitte campus.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2014.

I applied through campus recruiting. Two back to back interviews. The first one was structured with a list of behavioral questions with a manager. The second one was with a director, which was all open floor. Be sure you have enough questions to ask him for half an hour. Unfortunately, he shot down my first question with a simple "No. Easiest question I answered all day. Next". I am assuming he had a long day already. Also, the HR e-mailed me back (finally, after countless messages) addressing me by the wrong name.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult, all behavioral questions. Be prepared with many stories.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2014.

Started the process through my univerisity. Sent application through the university's career website and received an email requesting an on campus interview the following week. Back to back interview was an hour with each interviewer, both interviewers were partners at the firm. Very nice and supportive people, questions were very standard: "Walk me through your resume" "Tell me about a time you were on a team and what role did you play". An exact week after the on campus interview, I received a call requesting a second interview at the HQ in NYC. Second round was also two interviews with partners that lasted 30 minutes each. Same type of questions as on campus: "Walk me through your resume" "Tell me about a time you worked at a team and it was not working out? what did you do?".
    Overall, it was a pleasant experience to interview at this firm. Great people, great teams, they communicate quickly and let you know the decision in a timely manner

Interview Questions
    • Why consulting? Apart from the typical answers I've heard before, tell me why consulting for you specifically...   Answer Question