Deloitte

Updated 23 Nov, 2014

2.7

101 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

ERS Consultant Interview

Only 1 interview (including a pre-interview dinner).

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time when you found you were not able to contribute in a team environment   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte.

I applied online and got an email 1 week after saying I got a behavioral interview. Went pretty well and qualified to a second behavioral interview with a partner

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a conflict you had while working in a multicultural team   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in February 2014.

New Grad Position
    First Round: 30 mins with two Managers (1/2 Behavioural, 1/2 Technical)
    Final Round: 30 mins with Partner (Behavioural/Fit)
    Overall good experience and very accommodating for travel expenses. Make sure to prepare solid examples of your experience and be able to tie them to the position - they seemed to be impressed with relevant concrete examples.

Interview Questions
    • Standard Questions... "tell me about your experience with..."   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in November 2012.

New Grad application

first round was 30 minutes behavioural interview with managers

second round was 45 minute behavioural interview with partner and manager

very standard questions

Interview Questions
    • Interviewers left the room for 10 minutes, had pen and paper, had to make a presentation describing why i should be hired   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in August 2010.

1 hour interview with HR on phone
    1 hour technical interview with a Senior Consultant on phone
    1 hour technical interview with a Senior Manager on phone
    2 hours onsite interview with three Senior Managers

ERS Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

The first round interview was on campus interview, then I received the invitation of second round interview on the same day. The second round is on-site, including pre-night dinner and office visit. All the interviews are behavior interviews.

ERS Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in November 2014.

I met a manager and through him applied for the internship. The application was done online. A few days later I got a call to set up a phone interview for the next day. It was two 30 minute phone interviews. Both were behavioral based interviews with about half of the time given to me to ask questions. Later that night I received an email inviting me back for in office interviews.

In-office interviews were simple as well. Two more thirty minute interviews that were based around my resume. They went through a slide show and showed us some of the benefits or working at Deloitte and then it was over.

Interview Questions
    • When was a time when something went wrong and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    No negotiation. They sent an offer with the salary included.

ERS Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Deloitte.

This was during Campus Placements in bangalore. Interviewing for Deloitte Consulting
    1. Aptitude test : Quant, Logic, DI and Verbal.
    2. Case Study : mostly related to Software Engineering coursework.
    3. Interview

Interview Questions
    • Case Study might be difficult if you dont have your Software Engineering basics right   Answer Question

ERS Consultant Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

First contact via phone from HR recruitment officer. Some general questions like why deloitte etc. were asked. For one week later the phone an interview meeting was set up. The interview took place in deloitte campus.

ERS Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2014.

I applied through campus recruiting. Two back to back interviews. The first one was structured with a list of behavioral questions with a manager. The second one was with a director, which was all open floor. Be sure you have enough questions to ask him for half an hour. Unfortunately, he shot down my first question with a simple "No. Easiest question I answered all day. Next". I am assuming he had a long day already. Also, the HR e-mailed me back (finally, after countless messages) addressing me by the wrong name.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult, all behavioral questions. Be prepared with many stories.   Answer Question