Deloitte

Average Difficulty
83 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Deloitte

Interview Details Only 1 interview (including a pre-interview dinner).

Interview Question – Tell us about a time when you found you were not able to contribute in a team environment   Answer Question

Toronto, ON

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview Details I applied online and got an email 1 week after saying I got a behavioral interview. Went pretty well and qualified to a second behavioral interview with a partner

Interview Question – Tell me about a conflict you had while working in a multicultural team   Answer Question

Toronto, ON

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in February 2014.

Interview Details New Grad Position
First Round: 30 mins with two Managers (1/2 Behavioural, 1/2 Technical)
Final Round: 30 mins with Partner (Behavioural/Fit)
Overall good experience and very accommodating for travel expenses. Make sure to prepare solid examples of your experience and be able to tie them to the position - they seemed to be impressed with relevant concrete examples.

Interview Question – Standard Questions... "tell me about your experience with..."   Answer Question

Toronto, ON

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in November 2012.

Interview Details New Grad application

first round was 30 minutes behavioural interview with managers

second round was 45 minute behavioural interview with partner and manager

very standard questions

Interview Question – Interviewers left the room for 10 minutes, had pen and paper, had to make a presentation describing why i should be hired   Answer Question

Toronto, ON

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in August 2010.

Interview Details 1 hour interview with HR on phone
1 hour technical interview with a Senior Consultant on phone
1 hour technical interview with a Senior Manager on phone
2 hours onsite interview with three Senior Managers

Interview Question – Very detailed questions about Cisco IOS Commands   Answer Question

ERS Consultant

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview Details I got the first interview from an employee referral. I first received a phone interview which asked some basic questions about my resume. After the interview I was told I would be brought in for an in-person interview. It took some time for the first interview to happen but it finally happened a month after. I met two people and the questions were mainly behavioral questions. A few weeks later, I found out that I would be brought in for a second interview. It took a few extra weeks to get the date and the second interview went even better. Once again it was two 30 minute interviews based on behavioral questions. The people were extremely nice and welcoming both times I had the opportunity to come in. A few weeks later I received an offer.

Interview Question – No difficult or unexpected questions. Just be able to talk about yourself, why you want to work for Deloitte and/or the department, what industry.   Answer Question

Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

I interviewed at Deloitte in September 2012.

Interview Details 1. Aptitude test - English and maths. About 360 students appeared from 4 branches - EE, ECE, CSE, IT
2. Group presentation - 60 students shortlisted from the above. Students were divided into groups of 8, and given a business issue. The group had to give a 10 minute presentation on various issues encountered and possible solutions.
3. PI - 15 students shortlisted from the above. Interview was technical in nature - purely on programming concepts.

Interview Question – Electrical engineers were asked questions about programming and OS?   View Answer

Interviewed at Deloitte

Interview Details Had interview on campus, offered office visit which was full day of interviews, lunch, etc. They then offered the job about a week later. Was a pretty straight forward process, more get to know you questions, but it was my first job out of college.

Interview Question – Dont remember...   Answer Question

ERS Consultant

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview Details -Initial interview was a short on-campus interview
-Second interview was in the office with 2 individuals
-Interview questions were not technical

Negotiation Details – -Unable to negotiate

San Francisco, CA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2013.

Interview Details Resume selection is done through campus after which they take around a week or sometimes two to get to you on whether you have been selected. Once you are selected, there are two rounds on campus. Both are behavioral rounds. Once you clear them you are called on site where another two rounds of the same nature take place.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourelf in five years...   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Strictly no negotiation.

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!