Deloitte

216 interviews

3.2

216 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Consultant Interview

Straightforward. Experience , behavioural and and why you want to work there. Future co-workers interviewed me. It was not an issue. Very standard questions. Know examples from your experiences and why you want to work there.

Interview Questions
Accepted what they offered even though it was way below industry standard.

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Vancouver, BC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in February 2011.

Involves a first round of interview which has 2 pieces - one case interview and one behavioural.Then there is a wine and cheese event which is more like a social setting for interview. The final round is a 2 piece interview with a senior manager and partner.

Interview Questions
    Not a lot of negotiation possible

Anonymous Employee  in  Edmonton, AB
    Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Deloitte in September 2013.

Applied online. Got an email after a week informing me of first interview. Deloitte interviews vary a lot according to location. I interviewed in Edmonton office. It was a Technology Consulting position. First interview was behavioral with a Manager and a Senior Manager. No curve ball questions. All standard probing questions about integrity, ethical dilemmas, why deloitte, why this position, tell me how you took leadership role, tell me how you face adversity etc.

The real test is the case interview. Going through online case interviews on Deloitte, the format was clear. So prepare using the online resource. In this 45 min test, they will give you a 4 page readout about the case. You are left alone in a room for 30 mins with the printout about the case..form a very well quantitative case around the data. The case is simple enough, well grasped, but very low on statistics. So fill in the stats with your own estimation. Then after 30 mins, last 15 mins is for giving a presentation to Deloitte consultants on findings and then you will be grilled about your recommendations.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Toronto, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I interviewed in-person. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in March 2011.

4 Steps:
    1. Basic HR
    2. Manager - Technical
    3. Sr.Manager - Fit
    4. Partner - Overall

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if the pre-existing software does not do what the customer wants it to do?   View Answer

Anonymous Employee  in  Toronto, ON
    Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in September 2012.

I interviewed with the Strategy and Operations group. First round was 2 interviewers at the Toronto office. Both rounds had 15 minutes of behavioural questions and a 30 minute case. Both of my interviewers were very friendly but my cases were not strong enough to get me through to the next round. My feedback was my math was not fast enough and I could have gone deeper with my insights with the case.

Interview Questions
    • I had behavioural questions regarding an ethical situation and a confidentiality situation   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Toronto, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2009.

Hired from campus recruitment process, and interview consisted of some behaviour type questions and some technical questions, i.e. problem solving.

Non negotiable.

Anonymous Employee  in  Toronto, ON
    Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2009.

The position was being recruited for through my business school. Underwent two 1:1 interviews with current consultants (one senior, one junior). Behavioral + case based questions. Behavioral consisted of questions such as 'tell me about a time when unexpected change disrupted a project and how you handled it.'

Consultant Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Deloitte in December 2013.

Below are the round in Deloitte USI.
    1. Technical Interview
    2. Managerial interview
    3. Senior Manager round
    4. English Test
    Once you clear the 1st round, it will not take much time to finish all other rounds. I got the offer in hand within 6 days.
    Process is very smooth and the HRs are good. There are lots of opening now a days and internal references will be consider in large extent.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte in August 2014.

The interview process duration was for close to 7 hours and each rounds lasts 20-40 mins usually depending on the interviewer.There were 5 rounds totally.
    1)technical one
    2)technial two
    3)versant test( you will be given a sample paper for the test to train yourself.they will explain you about the test before you start taking it),simple one but difficult to pass if u dont concentrate.make yourself comfortable fr the test.
    4)Business Leader Position is all about your project and just a talk with a manager.
    5)Hr round-salary negotiation.

Overall process was very perfect.awesome environment.

Interview Questions
    • asked me for some DSN ,connection pooling question.And asked fr the advantage of a luk up in jdbc.
      difference between jdbc and odbc.
        Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in April 2011.

3 rounds of interview
    1. Technical - Telephonic one. It went on for 1 hour where I was asked about my skill set without getting into in-depth discussion. Answered all the questions to interviewer satisfaction
    2. Management Round - Face 2 face for 30 minutes. Discussed about my handling of different challenging situation. What keeps me motivated and where do you see yourself after 5 years. All normal questions.
    3. HR Round - Telephonic again - We discussed about my response for some abstract situation.

Interview Questions

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!