Deloitte

Average Difficulty
213 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Deloitte

Interview Details Straightforward. Experience , behavioural and and why you want to work there. Future co-workers interviewed me. It was not an issue. Very standard questions. Know examples from your experiences and why you want to work there.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Accepted what they offered even though it was way below industry standard.

Vancouver, BC

I applied through college or university and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in February 2011.

Interview Details Involves a first round of interview which has 2 pieces - one case interview and one behavioural.Then there is a wine and cheese event which is more like a social setting for interview. The final round is a 2 piece interview with a senior manager and partner.

Interview Question – What will you do here if we hire you ?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not a lot of negotiation possible

Edmonton, AB

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Deloitte in September 2013.

Interview Details Applied online. Got an email after a week informing me of first interview. Deloitte interviews vary a lot according to location. I interviewed in Edmonton office. It was a Technology Consulting position. First interview was behavioral with a Manager and a Senior Manager. No curve ball questions. All standard probing questions about integrity, ethical dilemmas, why deloitte, why this position, tell me how you took leadership role, tell me how you face adversity etc.

The real test is the case interview. Going through online case interviews on Deloitte, the format was clear. So prepare using the online resource. In this 45 min test, they will give you a 4 page readout about the case. You are left alone in a room for 30 mins with the printout about the case..form a very well quantitative case around the data. The case is simple enough, well grasped, but very low on statistics. So fill in the stats with your own estimation. Then after 30 mins, last 15 mins is for giving a presentation to Deloitte consultants on findings and then you will be grilled about your recommendations.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary. All standard questions.   Answer Question

Toronto, ON

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in March 2011.

Interview Details 4 Steps:
1. Basic HR
2. Manager - Technical
3. Sr.Manager - Fit
4. Partner - Overall

Interview Question – What would you do if the pre-existing software does not do what the customer wants it to do?   View Answer

Toronto, ON

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in September 2012.

Interview Details I interviewed with the Strategy and Operations group. First round was 2 interviewers at the Toronto office. Both rounds had 15 minutes of behavioural questions and a 30 minute case. Both of my interviewers were very friendly but my cases were not strong enough to get me through to the next round. My feedback was my math was not fast enough and I could have gone deeper with my insights with the case.

Interview Question – I had behavioural questions regarding an ethical situation and a confidentiality situation   Answer Question

Toronto, ON

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2009.

Interview Details Hired from campus recruitment process, and interview consisted of some behaviour type questions and some technical questions, i.e. problem solving.

Interview Question – what are your strengths? Give an example   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Non negotiable.

Toronto, ON

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2009.

Interview Details The position was being recruited for through my business school. Underwent two 1:1 interviews with current consultants (one senior, one junior). Behavioral + case based questions. Behavioral consisted of questions such as 'tell me about a time when unexpected change disrupted a project and how you handled it.'

Interview Question – the case questions were difficult   Answer Question

Consultant

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Deloitte in December 2013.

Interview Details Below are the round in Deloitte USI.
1. Technical Interview
2. Managerial interview
3. Senior Manager round
4. English Test
Once you clear the 1st round, it will not take much time to finish all other rounds. I got the offer in hand within 6 days.
Process is very smooth and the HRs are good. There are lots of opening now a days and internal references will be consider in large extent.

Interview Question – Mostly in 1st or 2nd round   Answer Question

Consultant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview Details Best interview hiring process with great technical panels and the onboarding process was near perfect.Once they release the offer letter and to the time you join the company, they have a good onboarding process. Also, interviews taken were of good quality and I felt the compulsion to join the company because of such a great quality process.

Interview Question – Why do you want to join Deloitte and how can you contribute to our practice?   Answer Question

Consultant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview Details Long process. Have something they can use on a project. And talk about future career goals. Know the kinds of clients Deloitte has and also talk about some potential avenues for new business. Be honest and confident. Also realize it is a very competitive culture that is fast paced.

Interview Question – Where do you want to be in 5 years   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't a negotiation. Be happy you have a job.

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!