Deloitte

Updated 19 Oct, 2014

3.1

129 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in August 2013.

The recruitment process had 3 phases- first was an online exam to test your aptitude. This online test had 3 parts- quantitative aptitude,verbal aptitude and critical reasoning. The second phase was a case study. Each group was given a case and our approach to solve the problem was examined. It was developed to test whether the candidate is able to work in a team or not. The third phase was an interview. The interview consisted of the normal H R questions and some questions about your projects.

Interview Questions
  • There were no unexpected questions. Having good communication skills and fluency in English is necessary.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Deloitte in August 2013.

Aptitude test
    Case study
    Personal interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Hiring process started with a presentation about the company. The presentation was good and professional.
    Next, was the aptitude test which was conducted by aspiring minds (AMCAT). With no negative marking, the test was rather simple.
    Following the aptitude test was the case study which was a modified Group Discussion.
    Tough topic with great details and unexpected questions were features of the case study.
    The interview was rather easy, with questions that were mostly about strengths, weaknesses ..etc.

Interview Questions
    • Well, for the interview there were questions from the case study which were hard to deal with.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

interviewed at Deloitte in August 2013.

Test was conducted
    case study like a gd with 9 people and after that presentation of the solutions
    interview was mostly hr...mine was very short and quick

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in August 2013.

Received initial interview through a friend and proceeded to have first phone interview with a recruiter. About two weeks later, I spoke with a manager over the phone for 30 minutes and then scheduled my final interview about 3 weeks later.
    It was roughly 3 hours at the Arlington (Rosslyn), VA location. The people were very professional, quick and down to business. The in person consisted of a final behavioral with a director, and two case studies with two different consultants.

I sent thank you letters and about two weeks later, I was asked to submit my initial background check application. I know for a fact that this was not what eliminated me as I've done Federal checks before. About 3 weeks later, I was told that I was not extended an offer.

Overall, very quick and efficient recruiting process. My recruiter was there to answer questions throughout.

Interview Questions
    • First case question threw me off as I may have been nervous. It was along the lines of; A postal client wants to perform %100 scanning capability of their packages and mail. They have 13 different locations. How do you go about implementing %100 scan rate and therefore higher rate of customer satisfaction. I was presented with a sheet of different package volumes for 3 locations after I concluded that 13 locations may be too much and they must choose to consolidate.   View Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

First was an online test which was completely based on aptitude & vocabulary questions.
    Then they had a group case study round where they short listed again according to their requirements and at the last it was personal interview which was very general as in they asked questions on the data we provided in our resume, most of the students who reached the interview round got selected.

Interview Questions
    • They generally do not ask technical questions in the interview but they suddenly asked me questions related to networking.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calicut, Kerala (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calicut, Kerala (India)

There was an online test, pretty simple one. Those who got selected had another Group Discussion cum Case study round.Then the interview.

Interview Questions
    • given an option would you change the plan made by your group.( in the Case study round )   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte.

There were basically 3 interview rounds. The first one was an aptitude test. It was very Time critical. You need to prepare well for it. Focus more on Logical and Analytical Skills and give equal weightage to all sections. After this test, there is a case study. This round is carried out in groups. Try to be clear in your ideas and work in team. Try to be part of team rather than to lead them. It is basically an elimination round so don't create bad impression. After case study, there is a single face to face interview combining Technical and Profit round. They are not more concerned about your technical skills but they just want to see that whether you make sense when you talk or not. Be calm and clear in your thoughts and you are done.

Interview Questions
    • The analytical questions in aptitude test are quite tough.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

2 Rounds - 1st Round interview with Team Lead (Cultural fit), 2nd Round was interview with direct manager on general business analysis skills

Interview Questions
    • How do you estimate the average number of travellers to Changi Airport?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

interviewed at Deloitte in May 2013.

*The interview process was okay. The people were nice, but the case interviewer was a bit rude. It was rushed, and there was no feedback. The interviewer was on his computer sending emails and so on and I felt like I didn't receive the attention I deserved.

Interview Questions
    • Behavioral: what is the similarity between a milk carton and a plane seat   View Answers (4)