Deloitte

Average Difficulty
121 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview Details The first round interview involves a 30 minute case interview as well as a 30 minute fit interview. The case interviewer was fairly tough in terms of the expected answer, but the fit interviewer was very comfortable and receptive.

Interview Question – Was asked to assign the axes of a graph showing product performance   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I did not love to culture the company presented to me. It seemed a little cut-and-dry and serious.

Arlington, VA (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in August 2013.

Interview Details Received initial interview through a friend and proceeded to have first phone interview with a recruiter. About two weeks later, I spoke with a manager over the phone for 30 minutes and then scheduled my final interview about 3 weeks later.
It was roughly 3 hours at the Arlington (Rosslyn), VA location. The people were very professional, quick and down to business. The in person consisted of a final behavioral with a director, and two case studies with two different consultants.

I sent thank you letters and about two weeks later, I was asked to submit my initial background check application. I know for a fact that this was not what eliminated me as I've done Federal checks before. About 3 weeks later, I was told that I was not extended an offer.

Overall, very quick and efficient recruiting process. My recruiter was there to answer questions throughout.

Interview Question – First case question threw me off as I may have been nervous. It was along the lines of; A postal client wants to perform %100 scanning capability of their packages and mail. They have 13 different locations. How do you go about implementing %100 scan rate and therefore higher rate of customer satisfaction. I was presented with a sheet of different package volumes for 3 locations after I concluded that 13 locations may be too much and they must choose to consolidate.   View Answer

Interviewed at Deloitte

Interview Details The first round was a general aptitude,verbal and reasoning test
 2nd round- A Case Study
3rd round- Interview

Bangalore (India)

I interviewed at Deloitte in August 2013.

Interview Details Test was conducted
case study like a gd with 9 people and after that presentation of the solutions
interview was mostly hr...mine was very short and quick

Interview Question – case study   Answer Question

Interviewed at Deloitte

Interview Details 1)HR screening round 2) Technical round 3)verbal round 4)Technical round

Interview Question – all are expected questions   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte in August 2013.

Interview Details The recruitment process had 3 phases- first was an online exam to test your aptitude. This online test had 3 parts- quantitative aptitude,verbal aptitude and critical reasoning. The second phase was a case study. Each group was given a case and our approach to solve the problem was examined. It was developed to test whether the candidate is able to work in a team or not. The third phase was an interview. The interview consisted of the normal H R questions and some questions about your projects.

Interview Question – There were no unexpected questions. Having good communication skills and fluency in English is necessary.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Deloitte in August 2013.

Interview Details Hiring process started with a presentation about the company. The presentation was good and professional.
Next, was the aptitude test which was conducted by aspiring minds (AMCAT). With no negative marking, the test was rather simple.
Following the aptitude test was the case study which was a modified Group Discussion.
Tough topic with great details and unexpected questions were features of the case study.
The interview was rather easy, with questions that were mostly about strengths, weaknesses ..etc.

Interview Question – Well, for the interview there were questions from the case study which were hard to deal with.   Answer Question

Business Analyst

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview Details Recruited at an on campus information session. Application was very basic with no cover letter required. GPA requirement was a 3.4. Interview included two rounds on one day. First round was a thirty minute case and a thirty minute personality profile. There was no set order for these two interviews. Second interview was a sixty minute case / stress test.

Interview Question – Hard to explain, but asked to explain a graphic that I did not understand.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Generous salary offer for an undergraduate candidate.

Interview Details Aptitude test
Case study
Personal interview

Calicut, Kerala (India)

Interview Details There was an online test, pretty simple one. Those who got selected had another Group Discussion cum Case study round.Then the interview.

Interview Question – given an option would you change the plan made by your group.( in the Case study round )   Answer Question