Deloitte

3.1

143 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Deloitte.

Applied on line through their career website. Then received a call after 2 days asking me why did you apply for this position. I was not prepared so I did not make it to the next round. The next one would be a case interview.

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte.

Recruit from select universities, at which info sessions are hosted. Handful of recruits complete on campus or in office initial screening interviews. There may be two future rounds of recruiting, each with multiple interviews with people of different levels. Cases are used to test the applicants potential fit for the role.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zürich (Switzerland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zürich (Switzerland)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte.

1) 1h phone interview with HR executive - typical background questions, personality questions and motivational questions.
    2) Numerical and verbal reasoning tests online + English screening test online - to do in 24h.
    3) 1h phone interview with consultant - tricky background questions, tricky questions about projects carried out at University and previous internships, technical questions related to database management systems and SQL language.
    4) 1h15 1:1 interview with consultant - typical background and motivational questions, explanation and description of the relevant position.
    5) 30min phone interview with manager - typical background and motivational questions.
    6) Phone call from HR manger with offer.

Interview Questions
    • Tricky questions relevant to previous internships and university projects, unexpected technical questions related to SQL language and database management.   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Business Analyst Interview

i got an interview with deloitte through a It consulting firm for a position in Austin TX, i was scheduled for a Skype interview and at the interview date i got interviewed via Skype by two mangers from deloitte, interview went very smoothly and they were very nice and professional during the interview.

Interview Questions
    • most of the questions was scenario bass questions about last projects and stackholders   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte in December 2014.

FIrst they conducted a test in amcat and shortlisted some of the students.There are three rounds of interview.First one being HR and second third interviews are technical.Second round of interview was skype interview while the third one was telephonic conversation

Interview Questions
    • What is one thing that people around you say you to change?   Answer Question
    Be confident and believe in yourself! you are gonna get your dream company

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

Applied through website. After my resume was reviewed, i was invited to take an IQ test online. The next round consisted of 2 interviews: one with HR, one with mid level employees. These interviews tested my motivation. Also, brain teasers/market sizing questions were asked. The next round consisted of a financial case. After passing these rounds, i sat down with a partner for a chat on motivation.

Interview Questions
    • If i were to sell water at the train station, would i turn a profit?   View Answer

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte.

First-round interviews were on campus, and consist of two 30-minute cases. The cases are fairly standard. In at least one they'll give you a series of exhibits with graphs and tables, and ask you to come to draw a conclusion or recommendation from the data. The final round interviews consist of, again, only two interviews, except this time they're 45-60 min. long. One is behavioral while the other is a case.

Business Analyst Interview

Process was very informative and helpful at every step. They really make an effort to make sure you get an understanding for the culture as well as the role through various events. Resume Screen, Chats, First Round, Second Round.

Interview Questions
    • Case was fair but intense. Be ready to go the moment you step in the door.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

First round was on campus, and it included one behavioral interview and one case interview. The second round was at their office, and consisted of one one-hour long case interview. The second round had a partner and a senior consultant.

Interview Questions
    • The partner will try to trip you up in their questioning, and play the game where they answer the phone in the middle of your second round.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milano (Italy)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milano (Italy)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in November 2014.

I attended an interview in college. We were 24 new graduate and students.
    First of all we made a call and we presented ourself briefly.
    Then a senior manager showed all the steps necessary to obtain a job in Deloitte and all the possible careers.
    At the end of the morning we had to sustain a logical and mathematical test in 40 minutes.
    Looking on the test results, some of us have been invited to take part to a study case in the afternoon.

Interview Questions
    • Logical and mathematical test. It was not difficult but it was a test composed by 40 questions which has to be solved in 40 minutes. It is not possible to use a calculator.   View Answer