Deloitte

Updated 15 Feb, 2015

3.1

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC
Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Deloitte.

Applied on line through their career website. Then received a call after 2 days asking me why did you apply for this position. I was not prepared so I did not make it to the next round. The next one would be a case interview.

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte.

Recruit from select universities, at which info sessions are hosted. Handful of recruits complete on campus or in office initial screening interviews. There may be two future rounds of recruiting, each with multiple interviews with people of different levels. Cases are used to test the applicants potential fit for the role.

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte.

the first round was a 30 minute behavioral and a 30 minute case study, 2nd round was a more in depth hour long case. Both cases had graphs/data handouts and calculations. Offer was extended a week later and was given 2 1/2 weeks to decide whether to accept or not.

Interview Questions
    • Interviewers were friendly and conversational, no clunky traditional "explain a time you failed" type questions.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte.

First Round was Online Aptitude Round. It was very simple..basic apti and english questions. Next round was GD. Finally the HR Round which had normal HR questions. They basically look for good communication skills and confidence.

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte.

Applied through campus recruiting. First round was one 45 minute case interview and one 45 minute behavioral interview. Interviewers were good - didn't make you feel uncomfortable or anything.

Interview Questions
    • Typical questions - nothing unexpected. Tell me about yourself.Tell me about a time when you stepped into a leadership role. Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult team member. Would you accept an offer if it were extended to you? Tell me about a time when you had to convince a group of something that they didn't want to do.   Answer Question

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte.

Applied through college career center. Process consisted of a behavioral interview as well as a case interview as part of the first round. Behavioral interview included typical questions, such as walking through your resume and discussing past experiences. Case study portion was fairly simple if you've done some research on the format of this type of interview (I recommend reading through Case and Point - it was a great resource).

Interview Questions
    • Talk about a time when you faced an ethical dilemma and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Deloitte in January 2015.

i applied through an online jobs portal. they called me up a few weeks later to participate in their assessment day. it comprised mainly of the standard interviews/case study/group exercise etc. a rather intense day. i found the group exercise challenging because of the number of questions we had to tackle within the short time constraints

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to join consulting? What problems do you expect to face when you join the firm? Why Deloitte?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zürich (Switzerland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zürich (Switzerland)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte.

1) 1h phone interview with HR executive - typical background questions, personality questions and motivational questions.
    2) Numerical and verbal reasoning tests online + English screening test online - to do in 24h.
    3) 1h phone interview with consultant - tricky background questions, tricky questions about projects carried out at University and previous internships, technical questions related to database management systems and SQL language.
    4) 1h15 1:1 interview with consultant - typical background and motivational questions, explanation and description of the relevant position.
    5) 30min phone interview with manager - typical background and motivational questions.
    6) Phone call from HR manger with offer.

Interview Questions
    • Tricky questions relevant to previous internships and university projects, unexpected technical questions related to SQL language and database management.   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Business Analyst Interview

i got an interview with deloitte through a It consulting firm for a position in Austin TX, i was scheduled for a Skype interview and at the interview date i got interviewed via Skype by two mangers from deloitte, interview went very smoothly and they were very nice and professional during the interview.

Interview Questions
    • most of the questions was scenario bass questions about last projects and stackholders   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte in December 2014.

FIrst they conducted a test in amcat and shortlisted some of the students.There are three rounds of interview.First one being HR and second third interviews are technical.Second round of interview was skype interview while the third one was telephonic conversation

Interview Questions
    • What is one thing that people around you say you to change?   Answer Question
    Be confident and believe in yourself! you are gonna get your dream company