Deloitte

Updated 18 Nov, 2014

2.9

84 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2013.

On campus interview with 2 interviewer: one manager and one partner. The interview process was like a conversation, and I was asked about my past internships, teamwork experiences, and challenges I have met before. When talking with partner it was really like a conversation, but the manager interviews were more follow up the routine interview process.

Interview Questions
  • The first round interview is not very difficult, just using example to demonstrate your experience and be yourself.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2013.

Resume screening

Interview Questions
    • Very easy behavioral question, but you don't know what they look for   Answer Question

Audit Staff Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2013.

On campus recruiting:
    1. On campus interview, introduction of yourself, and "tell me a situation where you have ..." type of questions. Interviewed with two people, one senior manager (6 yrs), one director with more than 15 yrs of experience.
    2. two weeks latter, invited for an office-visit. Started at 3 pm. 3 short interviews with different persons, one of them is a partner. Followed by a dinner.
    3. two weeks latter, received a call from the recruiting manager, saying they cannot extend an offer at this time because of limited space.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me an example where you have listened to someone else's opinions and the results.   View Answer

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

I applied as a college senior majoring in accounting to the Big 4 firms. My interview with Deloitte was the most difficult, most structured of the 4. The interview was structured with "what-if" and "tell me about a time" scenarios, such as "Tell me about a time when you were working on a team and the team was not cooperating. What did you do to fix the situation?" All questions were formed this way.

Interview Questions
    • "Tell me about your biggest weakness." Make sure to turn your weakness into a strength!   Answer Question

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Damansara (Malaysia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Damansara (Malaysia)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in July 2013.

firstly, they will call and asking some questionsrelated to your background and to confirm your attendance. On the day of the assessment, there will be two stage. the first stage is the essay writing for 30 mins ( atleast 200 words) , English test for 30 mins ( 100 questions) and IQ test for 15 mins (40 questions). After done the first stage, they will let you wait outside for a while ( takes about 1 hr ) , and will let you know the person who pass to go through the second stage which is the group assessment/ interview.

Interview Questions
    • the essay question on that day was related to any stress moment you've faced during university/work time and how do you faced it.
      the IQ test was quite challenging, it is not only block sequence puzzle (like the online question) but include which number should be in the sequence for eg and many more.
        Answer Question

Audit Staff Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte.

On campus interview, and then it was the in-house second interview. Three interviews back to back and then lunch with seniors and associates.

Audit Staff Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

Great communication from HR. Organized and fast. They called me right after the office visit with an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself 10 years from now? -Not really unexpected but always a tough one.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Deloitte in December 2012.

Pre-interview dinner event, 1:1 interview

Interview Questions
    • How have you used networking? otherwise very basic questions   Answer Question

Audit Staff Interview

Started out with On Campus Interview, All behavioral questions.
    Then got invited to an office visit. 3 interviews, some behavioral questions and just random conversational questions. Second round is all about getting to know you and seeing if you are a good fit for the firm. Try to be genuine instead of giving them what you think they want to hear.

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Deloitte in November 2012.

First there was a phone interview asking about your qualifications
    then there was a technical and english test
    after this there was an HR interview, and the last interview was a technical interview

Interview Questions
    there was no negotiation, you either accept or reject the offer
    because i was a fresh graduate at this time