Deloitte

Updated 1 Dec, 2014

2.9

87 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Audit Staff Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Deloitte.

First round:hv a case study abt how to improve the prospect of the firm , with a lot of basic information provided

Interview Questions
  • Challenge your ideas in the last part of the interview   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte.

Got the first round interview invitation through campus recruiting. It was set up with two back-to-back behavioral interviews with a Director and a Partner.

Interview Questions
    • The least favorite part of the most recent internship. Not expected to talk about any negative side of the most recent one, which I planned to highlight.   Answer Question

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Campus, OH (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Campus, OH (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

Spoke with the campus recruiter a few weeks prior to attending a campus recruiting event. Went to event and spoke with the campus recruiter as well as a second year staff that asked me questions as she checked things off of a clipboard. The next day I was invited to an on campus interview for the following week. Deloitte had brought in two staff members to talk with the ones waiting to be interviewed as the prior interviews were being completed. Interview was fairly simple, lasted half an hour. Asked basic questions about describing myself, what I like to do, and why I liked public accounting. Gave me a "save the date" card for an office interview for two weeks from then. In the end two weeks had passed yet I still had received no notification on an update. I ended up reaching out to the recruiter and getting a response a few days later. Basically Deloitte likes their staff to come in with no experience so they can mold them the way they want, and I already had experience and they didn't like that. Ended up going with another of the big four.

Interview Questions
    • All relativity standard. Asked a lot of team related questions.   Answer Question

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2013.

On campus interview with 2 interviewer: one manager and one partner. The interview process was like a conversation, and I was asked about my past internships, teamwork experiences, and challenges I have met before. When talking with partner it was really like a conversation, but the manager interviews were more follow up the routine interview process.

Interview Questions
    • The first round interview is not very difficult, just using example to demonstrate your experience and be yourself.   Answer Question

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2013.

Resume screening

Interview Questions
    • Very easy behavioral question, but you don't know what they look for   Answer Question

Audit Staff Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2013.

On campus recruiting:
    1. On campus interview, introduction of yourself, and "tell me a situation where you have ..." type of questions. Interviewed with two people, one senior manager (6 yrs), one director with more than 15 yrs of experience.
    2. two weeks latter, invited for an office-visit. Started at 3 pm. 3 short interviews with different persons, one of them is a partner. Followed by a dinner.
    3. two weeks latter, received a call from the recruiting manager, saying they cannot extend an offer at this time because of limited space.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me an example where you have listened to someone else's opinions and the results.   View Answer

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

I applied as a college senior majoring in accounting to the Big 4 firms. My interview with Deloitte was the most difficult, most structured of the 4. The interview was structured with "what-if" and "tell me about a time" scenarios, such as "Tell me about a time when you were working on a team and the team was not cooperating. What did you do to fix the situation?" All questions were formed this way.

Interview Questions
    • "Tell me about your biggest weakness." Make sure to turn your weakness into a strength!   Answer Question

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Damansara (Malaysia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Damansara (Malaysia)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in July 2013.

firstly, they will call and asking some questionsrelated to your background and to confirm your attendance. On the day of the assessment, there will be two stage. the first stage is the essay writing for 30 mins ( atleast 200 words) , English test for 30 mins ( 100 questions) and IQ test for 15 mins (40 questions). After done the first stage, they will let you wait outside for a while ( takes about 1 hr ) , and will let you know the person who pass to go through the second stage which is the group assessment/ interview.

Interview Questions
    • the essay question on that day was related to any stress moment you've faced during university/work time and how do you faced it.
      the IQ test was quite challenging, it is not only block sequence puzzle (like the online question) but include which number should be in the sequence for eg and many more.

Answer Question

Audit Staff Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte.

On campus interview, and then it was the in-house second interview. Three interviews back to back and then lunch with seniors and associates.

Audit Staff Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

Great communication from HR. Organized and fast. They called me right after the office visit with an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself 10 years from now? -Not really unexpected but always a tough one.   Answer Question