Daugherty Business Solutions Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

3.6

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Daugherty Business Solutions in March 2014.

1st contact HR phone interview, 2nd HR face-to-face to review resume chronology and ensure correct skills, 3rd with technical lead for in depth quiz on Business Analyst expertise, 4th with Hiring Manager for interpersonal and culture fit. They seemed disorganized and able to make a decision. I had substantial expert skills in more than one line of their business model lines and they had a hard time figuring out where I fit. They requested a 5th interview.

Interview Questions
    • If you were facilitating a JAD session and a key stakeholder/project sponsor was venting and very upset with some issue unrelated with the agenda, how would you deal with this key person?   View Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Daugherty Business Solutions in January 2013.

They very quick and great interview experience

10 to 15%

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Daugherty Business Solutions in October 2010.

I initially received an E-Mail from their recruiter, requesting a visit in their Alpharetta office. I came by, and she described the company structure and the job details. The benefits package was poor - no stock options, no 401k match, growth within the company seems to hit a glass ceiling very hard once you reach a certain point. It's basically a technical staffing firm - no real company culture, just a bunch of bodies to place into projects - like an Accenture or PWC, but without the name recognition.

The recruiter decides to schedule a phone interview at 8AM - quite an inconvenient time to hold a phone screen while you're currently employed. The phone interviewer is a technical resource who just basically asks what technologies I've worked with. No real assessment of my skills was performed. This lasted about 30 minutes, and he seemed a little bit rushed.

I heard nothing from this company for about a month afterward. By the time I heard from them again, I had taken a much better offer elsewhere.

Interview Questions
    • What kind of J2EE Frameworks (Spring, EJB, etc.) have I worked with.   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Daugherty Business Solutions in July 2010.

I was contacted and asked to schedule a 15-30 minute phone interview with the Recruiter. The phone interview consisted of the typical screening questions about past experience, why I'm looking for a new job, etc. The recruiter 'sold' the company very well and wanted to schedule something quickly. Be aware, this company moves quickly and is looking for people who can on-board within 2 weeks of an offer.
    The 1:1 interview at the office consisted of the recruiter providing an overview of the company, the career path and benefits. I was asked to provide some detail on my background and how I would fit into the company.
    I was then introduced to a Sr. Consultant, and was grilled on my technical and Project Management experience. This company is very heavy into software development, if you don't have a strong background in those processes, don't bother. They are looking for PM's that they can get into their clients sites with very little ramp up.
    I was pleased that they were very upfront with their needs and didn't string me along. The interview was well managed and very cordial. I felt like a guest in their offices and was highly impressed with the company and the people.
    This is a company that was high on my list of potential employers.

Interview Questions
    • Describe how you would determine the project requirements for a process development project.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Daugherty Business Solutions in May 2010.

Senior Leadership team from Corporate Office was very involved and communicated expectations clearly. Total of 4 interviews. The Company was very thorough. The offer was very reasonable, but due to leadership teams' busy schedule it took a few days to receive once the verbal was presented. The team in the office was very welcoming and got me up and going very quickly.

Vacation is not negotiable. Due to limited experience, my offer was less than that of my peers, but leadership team was willing to re-assess after a 6 month period based on my individual performance and did so.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Daugherty Business Solutions in May 2010.

Ultimately, I was HIGHLY impressed with this organization--they're at the top of my list of companies I'd like to work for. I got the interview by asking one of my LinkedIn connections (who was connected to someone who worked there) if he would introduce me. He did. I chatted with the employee about the company's culture, and the employee forwarded my info to the recruiter. Recruiter setup an initial phone interview to screen for cultural fit, which is obviously very important there. Next interview was a "technical" interview to ensure I had the on-the-job skill to perform well. It was a bit of a stretch for me, and they picked up on it and it didn't go further.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about your experience with Risk Management on a project - your understanding of it along with some specific examples of how you managed and resolved project risks.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Daugherty Business Solutions in November 2009.

Very smooth and streamlined. I really enjoyed the bprocess and everyone was very professional to deal with.