DSS Research

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Phone Interviewer Interview

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at DSS Research.

Interview Details submit app online or walk in to take skills and typing test and as long as you pass those and avaible for their needs you have the job no drug test or anything

Negotiation Details – pay is non negotiable

Analyst Interview

Interviewed at DSS Research

Interview Details Before the interview, I was given a bunch of written tests (including English language, math and logic questions) to complete and to be submitted online before going in for the interview. It was an average difficult interview. I was asked classic questions such as what can you offer to the company? what are my strengths, weaknesses? what do i expect to get from the experience? and questions regarding my previous experience in my resume.

Interview Question – Most unexpected question was "what kind of tree are you like and why?"   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Phone Interviewer Interview

Fort Worth, TX (US)

I interviewed at DSS Research in February 2008.

Interview Details Heard about this company through a former classmate who had recently been hired. The interview process wasn't difficult at all, they just asked some basic background questions. You take a really easy typing test and if you are bilingual I believe they make you read something in spanish for them.

Interview Question – Nothing at all   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Fort Worth, TX (US)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at DSS Research in November 2009.

Interview Details Did a typing test had to pass 35 wpm. Then a basic english test. Which of the words dont exist type of test. After passing those it is a one on one interview and you basically have the job at that point.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for DSS Research? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DSS Research interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews are posted anonymously by DSS Research employees and interview candidates.