DMC Atlanta

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied online and interviewed at DMC Atlanta.

Interview Details The initial interview was quite easy. It was a one on one discussion with a manager that mainly focused on my personality and background. It lasted all of thirty minutes and by the end I had already been told that the company wanted me to come back for an all day shadow.
The shadow is where I began to see things that were a bit disconcerting to me. An actual days work for one of their reps is a lot of walking and talking. The concept of full saturation, via cold calling every business in the area, is something that I do not want to do.
Also, the only time you have any contact with a customer is at the initial sale, then it is up to the customer to reorder, you then get commission on the reorder. This means your income is dependent on someone else. My money is not something I want to allow someone else to influence.

Interview Question – What do you know about Quill.com?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I declined this offer because I was very wary of the compensation structure.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at DMC Atlanta

Worked for DMC Atlanta? Contribute to the Community!

DMC Atlanta Videos

DMC Atlanta – Why Work for Us?

Our Mission DMC Atlanta will develop individuals, personally and professionally, into leaders through teamwork and fundamental management training techniques. We will promote team success as well as individual… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DMC Atlanta Sales Management Trainee interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by DMC Atlanta employees and interview candidates.