DIRECTV

Updated 19 Jan, 2015
Updated 19 Jan, 2015

2.0

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at DIRECTV.

I applied on their website then about 4 weeks later I was contacted via email to set up an appointment for a phone interview with a software engineer. The phone interview is about 30 minutes. The first 5-8 minutes was just talking about the program and telling them a little about myself. The remaining 22-25 minutes were somewhat technical as in the software engineer wanted me to talk about projects that I've done and if I struggled on some what was it on and how did I go on about to fix it. Then he asked what I learned so far and some technical brain teaser questions testing my knowledge of OOP and C++ in general.

Interview Questions
  • Not difficult:
    "Implement a queue using a class defined for stack"

View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for DIRECTV

Software Engineering Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at DIRECTV in November 2014.

Interviewed by Senior Software Engineer, mainly behavioral questions: How do you work in a team? Why DIRECTV? Talk about your projects. etc. Interview was around 30 min. Second interview will be more oriented to where you would fit.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID (US)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at DIRECTV in February 2010.

Very easy interview