DC one the Dental Clinic Interview Questions

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at DC one the Dental Clinic

Candidate Interview Review

Patient Services Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangkok (Thailand)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangkok (Thailand)

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at DC one the Dental Clinic in February 2011.

Found job advertised on job seeking website. Applied online, was contacted by email then by phone by director to set up face-to-face interview. Met director in person. Conversed in Thai and in English about my background and plans for the future. Director had me read part of an article in English then briefly talk about the text in English. Work environment is like a small business; everyone knows everyone and relations are friendly. I would advise candidates to demonstrate their people skills as well as their language skills as this position deals directly with patients, who can be demanding, many of whom are expats.

Interview Questions
    • I don't really remember what was asked now as it was a long time ago, but there was nothing unexpected. There were things like "Where do you see yourself in the next 5-10 years?"   Answer Question
    I had been reluctant to take the job because I had to relocate but they helped me find a place to stay and helped me furnish my room. Candidates should express any doubts and ask any question they may have as the employer may be able to accommodate your needs.

Worked for DC one the Dental Clinic? Contribute to the Community!