Cubic

7 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Lead Script Writer Interview

Leavenworth, KS (US)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Cubic in November 2011.

Interview Details Since I knew the hiring manager who was also my boss it was extremely streamlined process for me. However, I was required to interview with the Program Manager which was a pleasant process. I was made very comfortable by the reception and human resources personnel before the interview and it was a relatively stress free experience.

Interview Question – What would I do if given the task lead for the project?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Simple since the contract position offered was essentially a fixed price offer for the first year. I was able to ultimately negotiate a substantial raise during year one of the contract and earned small cash bonuses for both years I worked under the contract.

Senior Military Analyst Interview

Senior Military Analyst

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Cubic.

Interview Details Process was thorough and hiring managers attentive to matching skill sets with positions. This is an excellent company to work for.

Interview Question – All the questions were equal in some level of difficulty. this interview process is not a shoe-in   Answer Question

Business Development Intern Interview

San Diego, CA (US)

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Cubic.

Interview Details Cubic HR contacted through e-mail for an in-person interview. Talked with 6 different current employees in the Business Development division. Mostly questions regarding your experience, interests, and knowledge of the company. Candidates need to know how they can contribute to the company and what kind of skills they can bring to the table. Also, make sure you know your long-term goals. They are very interested in long-term applicants. The whole interview process took about 4 hours. Everyone I talked to was very friendly and humorous.

Interview Question – What is Business Development?   Answer Question

Director of Operations Interview

San Jose, CA (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Cubic in March 2009.

Interview Details 3 interviews to hire, good listeners and good feedback

Interview Question – when can you start   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Little room for negotiations

Principal Software Engineer Interview

Principal Software Engineer
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Cubic in March 2013.

Interview Details 1. The person who did first round posed very good questions, after that no one ask u any challenging questions.

Interview Question – Nothing to say   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – 1. People will shortlist what ever you as Expected CTC whether it is there in their range or not for interviews. But when you clear all the rounds they say that you are expecting too much. They offer only the thing which is there in their budget.

2. I Never seen that the HR also participate in Technical Interviews in any company. But it happened in this company.

3. Bargain the salaries, such as vegetables in market.

Very Easy Interview

Exercise Planner Interview

Seoul (South Korea)

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Cubic.

Interview Details Very streamlines and direct.

Interview Question – When can you start working.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Uneventful.

Site Manager Interview

Site Manager
San Diego, CA (US)

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Cubic in October 2009.

Interview Details I was called and brought in for an interview the same day because they were looking for someone right away and I was available. The interview was very good, friendly and done over a couple of beers. I was asked about my background and how I dealt with senior leadership and if I had a problem saying no or having to stand my ground if the need would arise (and it did several times while I was on the job).

Interview Question – Tell me about your background?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Cubic? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cubic interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Cubic employees and interview candidates.