Crocs

Average Difficulty
7 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Store Manager

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Crocs.

Interview Details Took a month. 1 in person and one phone interview

Interview Question – Why crocs   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – 2counters

Very Easy Interview

Charlotte, NC (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Crocs in February 2012.

Interview Details Phone then face to face

Negotiation Details – They tell you what they will pay and thats it.

King of Prussia, PA (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Crocs in March 2009.

Interview Details Interviewed with the District Manager in person first, followed by phone interview with the Regional Manager.

Interview Question – None. Pretty standard interview process.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I turned down their initial offer, but they came back with a higher offer. Then I accepted.

Miami, FL (US)

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Crocs.

Interview Details Not at all how I perceived it to be from the awesome interview I had!

Interview Question – Same questions as usual with really no surprise questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Pretty simple actually. I told them what I wanted and they agreed. Outlets pay more than Full line stores do.

Store Manager

I applied through another source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Crocs in February 2012.

Interview Details This was an interview for a promotion. I had to speak with both the RSM and the Director of Retail Operations. I reached out to a few others who had recently gone through the process to get some idea on how to approach the interview.

Interview Question – Because this promotion would involve relocation, I was asked if my family would be okay with it. I did not expect this to be asked at all.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I spoke to the DSM three times before my figure was met.

Gulfport, MS (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Crocs in September 2012.

Interview Details Talked with recruiter, very laid back. Reviewed work history, experience and pay. He asked what pay I was looking for and told him I needed to be as close as possible to current rate. He said that fell into their hiring range. Said to expect an email or call within two weeks. The foolwing week I recieved a voicemail, the person was responding to an application I completed. He left his name and # but not the company. I called back, I actually had to ask what company he was with. He was so rude. From the moment he picked up the phone, his whole attitude screamed that I was wasting his time. He asked a few quick questions and got right to the pay. I can only offer this much, $10k less than what i asked. I told him i couldn't take the position for that amount. He said goodbye. A very rude individual.

Interview Question – Easy questions. Basic work experience and skills   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The offer was less than I was told to expect

Nashville, TN (US)

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Crocs in February 2012.

Interview Details I was contacted by a store manager from Sevierville, TN for the initial phone interview. She was great- friendly, personable, answered all questions I had, and took the time to really explain the job and the company to me. She forwarded my info to the district manager, who is based out of Atlanta. I met him early the next week for the second interview. He came sauntering up in gross jeans, a hoodie, and an old baseball cap. We came to the conclusion at the end of our interview that it would not be a good fit for me to work there, due to him being so "laid-back" (meaning non-committal and a hippie) and me being more high-energy. I would say if you get an interview, dress down. WAYYYYY down.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? Why do you want to leave your current company?   Answer Question
  • What makes a good employee? How do you draw those qualities out of somebody in an interview?   Answer Question

Worked for Crocs? Contribute to the Community!