Cradles to Crayons

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Volunteer Group Leader Interview

Brighton, MA (US)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Cradles to Crayons in July 2013.

Interview Details I submitted my resume and cover letter online and didn't hear anything back until about three weeks later. It started with the typical screening, resume-based phone call and I was invited to come for an in-person interview after the weekend. I volunteered for the first hour, then was taken on a tour before the one-on-one interview with the person I talked on the phone with. Some scenario questions, some logistics, some career goals. All in all, a pretty average interview.

Interview Question – What would you say to a child who wants to take a broken toy from our collection home, even though you know we do not donate broken toys but simply throw them out? Would you say the same thing if you knew the child already was receiving care packages for us?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Cradles to Crayons? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cradles to Crayons interview questions and advice. All interview reviews are posted anonymously by Cradles to Crayons employees and interview candidates.