Costco Wholesale Front End Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2014

2.0

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Front End Cashier Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Costco Wholesale in August 2010.

They ask you a lot of ridiculous questions. Examle: what would you do if you saw a man walk in with a long black trech coat?

I said : Say Hello like i would to any customer

THey asked if i would let management know- They obviously were judging this man because he had a trech coat on.

Other Interview Reviews for Costco Wholesale

Front End Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Anchorage, AK (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anchorage, AK (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days - interviewed at Costco Wholesale.

after getting out of the U.S. Navy i was shopping at Costco when i saw an employee wearing a navy hat, after talking to him for a few minutes and saying i had just got out he asked if i was working any where when I said no he suggested i put in a application and said i could use him as a reference so I did. I got an interview a few days later it went very well i was only looking for a part tim e job while i went to school but I stayed here now for 18 years

Interview Questions
    • the most unexpected question i felt was when asked if i had a preference for what shift I wanted to work   View Answer

Front End Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Northbrook, IL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northbrook, IL (US)

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Costco Wholesale in June 2010.

One interview. Initial process and communication were great. Easy to follow and talk to the lady on the phone. The interview itself was horrible. The questions asked had nothing to do with the job itself and when I arrived the interviewer said the job was only seasonal anyway.

Front End Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bayamon, PR (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bayamon, PR (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Costco Wholesale in July 2009.

Had to go through four (4) interviews before I was hired but it was worth it..

Interview Questions
    • There are only two positions left, impress me and tell me why should I give you one of those two positions... and your expectations in the future in the company   View Answer

Front End Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Costco Wholesale.

There hiring process was quick. I was in a crowded trailer. There was lots of discussions happening with other people. The interview was quick. I was hired on the spot. Interviewers knew exactly what they wanted, which made the process seamless. They were easy to talk with and were attentive. It was a good experience considering the chaos.

Interview Questions
    No option for negotiations. Set price.

Front End Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Westbury, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westbury, NY (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Costco Wholesale in December 2012.

I applied for this job on-line. On interview were the same questions, like on that kind of test, when you filling up an application. I has two interviews with different people. All the rime the same questions, and checking information about my personality. Nothing difficult. Now i am happy to work there.

Interview Questions
    • There is nothing to worry about. If you could answer on-line, it will be not a problem to answer in person.   Answer Question

Worked for Costco Wholesale? Contribute to the Community!