Convergys

2.3

Customer Service and Problem Resolution Representative II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Welland, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Welland, ON

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Convergys in May 2013.

Hiring process was a bit tough and long. But, they were so good and do understand our previous experience.

Interview Questions
    • i don't think i have had any difficult question, all they ask is about the previous experience.   Answer Question

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in St. John's, NL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Convergys in August 2011.

Email resume, do an online interview then a telephone one. Online assessment of your computer to see if it is eligible to be used as a work at home computer. 6 weeks training:4 in the classroom and 2 on the floor.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in St. John's, NL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Convergys in July 2009.

I contacted via their website and email, I was called via phone for interview, did a in person interview in which they wanted to make sure I didn't have religious reasons not to work on Sundays. I felt very uncomfortable in the interview, but I really needed the job so I accepted it. I wisth their lawyers (and maybe some therapists) would teach the HR people how to conduct themselves.

Interview Questions
    • Are you the type of person dedicated enough to work on Sundays despite religious obligations?   View Answer
    could negotiate nothing, the hiring staff did not have the authority. They seemed like they had an agenda to follow, and it you didnt answer right, they wouldnt call you back with an offer. There was no negotiation. They will hire anyone, just on their terms.

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Convergys in November 2008.

Lots of STAR questions.
    Situation // Task // Action // Result.
    Try to imagine yourself in a bunch situations and break them down, into those 4 categories. Divide your answer into 4 and be sure the interviewer knows when the situation ends, and the task begins.. when the task ends and the action begins... so forth.

Tell us about a time when you had to deal with conflict.

Tell us about a time when you coached for performance ... and how you followed up to ensure results.

Tell us about a time when you had to coach different people toward the same goal, but used different methods for each.

Tell us about a time when you were faced with multiple tasks at the same time and how you handled it.

Tell us about a time when you didnt agree with a task that your boss instructed you to do and how did you handle it.

There wasnt any.. They made an offer which wasnt negotiable, and either you accept or deny it.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Convergys.

Good experience, easy process no hard questions just be comforable and confident with yourself. Answer all questions with assurance. Dress appropriately and sound like you know what you are talking about. Be honest with what you can bring to the table and what you can't.

No negotiations

Welcome Call Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)

I applied online – interviewed at Convergys in November 2014.

The hiring process took a week. That included application and interview. Upon application review I was contacted and interview time and date were set. Upon arrival you're given a basic maps test then an interview is conducted. After successful completion you're taken to listen to calls with a representative. If interested you are asked to complete welcome package for background check and given info for drug screen.

Interview Questions
    • How important do you think sounding confident is for this position?   Answer Question
    There was none. I was told a starting pay of 10.75 and how I would be getting a pay increase of a dollar over a 121 day period.

Work At Home Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Convergys.

Took a few days from the on line applications through email to set up a personal interview with a hiring manger. Turned out that satellite and wireless internet connection are not acceptable. Very professional and personable interaction.

Sales and Service Representative II Interview

Very easy not a big problem the recruiters are confident friendly. Was not prepared took assessment test and was called. Had a phone interview then a face to face to get the jib they hired me right away had to do the drug screening also

Interview Questions
    • Nothing un expected was very to the point the questions were easy according to the job requirements   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Convergys.

it was a good and easy interview and a good hiring feeling as well, I am a very spunky person as is, so this was not a hard task for me at all.

Do you think this a place for you to work? And I simply answered yes!

Cust Serv & Problem Res Representative II Interview

First to apply your need to waste your own personal time and take a 150 plus question personality test. I don't know how it happened that companies lost total and complete respect for a persons time. There should be no need for an assessment like that until a recruiter has looked and the resume and decided to move forward pending the outcome of an assessment.

STOP WASTING PEOPLE'S VALUABLE TIME!