Convergys

2.3

Customer Service and Problem Resolution Representative II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Welland, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Welland, ON

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Convergys in May 2013.

Hiring process was a bit tough and long. But, they were so good and do understand our previous experience.

Interview Questions
    • i don't think i have had any difficult question, all they ask is about the previous experience.   Answer Question

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in St. John's, NL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Convergys in August 2011.

Email resume, do an online interview then a telephone one. Online assessment of your computer to see if it is eligible to be used as a work at home computer. 6 weeks training:4 in the classroom and 2 on the floor.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in St. John's, NL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Convergys in July 2009.

I contacted via their website and email, I was called via phone for interview, did a in person interview in which they wanted to make sure I didn't have religious reasons not to work on Sundays. I felt very uncomfortable in the interview, but I really needed the job so I accepted it. I wisth their lawyers (and maybe some therapists) would teach the HR people how to conduct themselves.

Interview Questions
    • Are you the type of person dedicated enough to work on Sundays despite religious obligations?   View Answer
    could negotiate nothing, the hiring staff did not have the authority. They seemed like they had an agenda to follow, and it you didnt answer right, they wouldnt call you back with an offer. There was no negotiation. They will hire anyone, just on their terms.

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Convergys in November 2008.

Lots of STAR questions.
    Situation // Task // Action // Result.
    Try to imagine yourself in a bunch situations and break them down, into those 4 categories. Divide your answer into 4 and be sure the interviewer knows when the situation ends, and the task begins.. when the task ends and the action begins... so forth.

Tell us about a time when you had to deal with conflict.

Tell us about a time when you coached for performance ... and how you followed up to ensure results.

Tell us about a time when you had to coach different people toward the same goal, but used different methods for each.

Tell us about a time when you were faced with multiple tasks at the same time and how you handled it.

Tell us about a time when you didnt agree with a task that your boss instructed you to do and how did you handle it.

There wasnt any.. They made an offer which wasnt negotiable, and either you accept or deny it.

Customer Service Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Convergys.

At home test then invited in to start training. Super easy process. Almost too easy and you can tell they give almost anyone a chance. Some agent's seemed to have cheated the at home test as if they're Kidd did it cuz it was obvious they didn't know how to work a cpu even though the main requirement is that

Interview Questions
    • I wasn't really asked anything but can i pass a background check   View Answer
    None really easy

Customer Service Representative II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valdosta, GA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valdosta, GA (US)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Convergys in December 2014.

I submitted an interview online and got a email the same day to call to schedule an assessment…i went to the site for an assessnebt. The assessment was nothing but a role play for a customer service rep. After the assessment I stayed and did an interview. It was all senaro based questions nothing hard. Friendly staff… really nice… It took maybe a hour and a half. I was sent home and told someone would call me, a few hours later they called and I got hired.

Interview Questions
    • senaro questions… what would I do in certain situations… like angry customers and etc…   Answer Question
    No negotiation but the pay is pretty nice.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Convergys.

Good experience, easy process no hard questions just be comforable and confident with yourself. Answer all questions with assurance. Dress appropriately and sound like you know what you are talking about. Be honest with what you can bring to the table and what you can't.

No negotiations

Welcome Call Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)

I applied online – interviewed at Convergys in November 2014.

The hiring process took a week. That included application and interview. Upon application review I was contacted and interview time and date were set. Upon arrival you're given a basic maps test then an interview is conducted. After successful completion you're taken to listen to calls with a representative. If interested you are asked to complete welcome package for background check and given info for drug screen.

Interview Questions
    • How important do you think sounding confident is for this position?   Answer Question
    There was none. I was told a starting pay of 10.75 and how I would be getting a pay increase of a dollar over a 121 day period.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Mary, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Mary, FL (US)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Convergys in November 2014.

I been interviewed at Convergys, Lake Mary during their hiring event. After filling application there I been interviewed by team leader. She just followed my application and asked the same questions as in application form. Also she put some notes next to my answer, but mostly rephrased my answer.
    Nothing dificilt, simple question about my background, education, knowledge, what I know about company. After this she described the work I was applying for.

Work At Home Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Convergys.

Took a few days from the on line applications through email to set up a personal interview with a hiring manger. Turned out that satellite and wireless internet connection are not acceptable. Very professional and personable interaction.