ConAgra Foods Interview Questions

2.7

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ConAgra Foods in January 2009.

General questions to get to know each other. Asked about experience.
    Be professional and mature - that's the best advise I can give.
    Human resource individuals interviewed me.
    gave info on products and company, as well as position.
    ask lots of questions

Good luck

Brand Management Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ConAgra Foods.

on campus interview, two interviews same day and then an offer call later in the week, plenty of time to decide, should network with people at the company to get the interview, but very straight forward, questions were all behavioral, tell me a time you led a team, greatest professional accomplishment

Interview Questions
    didn't negotiate, pretty standard and a great offer for an internship

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at ConAgra Foods.

Focused heavily on behavior and situational questions. The interview was structured into two mini interviews within 30 minutes. The first portion was with two employees and it began with basic questions then it went into more in depth about my interests and skills. The second portion was also with another two employees which asked a lot of behavioral questions. The interviewers ask a lot of questions so be prepared with an example of a challenging time or a situation you had to be a leader in mind that would work for answering a variety of questions.

Team Leader Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at ConAgra Foods.

Received contact from company approx. 1 week after initial application/resume. Phone call with the HR generalist, follow-up phone call with the Operations manager. If they like you, then they fly you out and tour the facility, round table interview with all managers, lunch, the whole shebang. HR offered job same day.

Interview Questions
    • Can't recall a question that stood out, almost all were behavioral questions. Everything was pretty non-formal.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

One on campus interview, got a call the next day. Accepted the postion and started in the summer. Started off with work right away, bascially taking over a full time job

Packer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ripon, WI (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ripon, WI (US)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ConAgra Foods in July 2014.

30 minutes of listening to the rules. The was no real interview. Work 320 hours, and then they hire you on as an employee, for .88 more per hour.

Process Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at ConAgra Foods.

I applied to several jobs and did not hear anything for 6 months. At a career fair I inquired about the applications I had submitted and later that day a recruiter called and set up an interview. I interviewed with one individual on campus, then interviewed for 4 engineers in a panel two weeks later, after that I interviewed with a VP and then another VP before they offered me the job.

Did not negotiate

Senior Consumer Affairs Claims Representative III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO (US)

I applied through other source – interviewed at ConAgra Foods.

Was not interviewed.... ConAgra acquired Ralcorp and my position was transitioned. Many employees were demoted and were not given any other options. The entire process took approximately one year. Recent changes were made just 24 hours ago, during their fiscal year.

none was offered

Shift Lead Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ConAgra Foods in May 2014.

Everything was very straight forward. Interviewed on the phone with the HR rep and two managers. You can tell they are sitting in the same room across from each other speaking into a phone on speaker, so if you're a bit hard of hearing make sure you're prepared or get yourself into a quiet room. The phone interview might scare some people away, but just make a good impression and you'll get called back.

Interview Questions
    • Every question was really based on the STAR method, so just brush up on that and you'll be fine. They like enthusiastic people.   Answer Question

Shopper Marketing Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ConAgra Foods.

Initial screening with HR manager followed by phone interview by the hiring manager. Then four in-person interviews in the local sales office by cross-functional colleagues (all Director level)

Interview Questions
    • Be ready to cite examples of how you leveraged shopper insights to activate specific marketing programs.   Answer Question
    They offered a relatively good package, so I wasn't able to negotiate anything else.