Comcast Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 22, 2014
605 interviews

2.7

Sales Consultant Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Comcast.

The hiring process was pretty normal. First there was an over the phone interview/screening with HR, I was told then that I would considered and would move forward in the process. I had to take a online assessment which took about 45mins to complete. The assessment was mostly common sense scenarios with a few math(ish) questions. HR emailed me the same day letting me know I passed the assessment and would be scheduled for an interview. A few days later I received an email with a scheduled date and time for my interview. Almost missed the interview as I was away on a cruise and did not get the invite. I came back that Thursday and the interview was Friday 9am...2.5hrs away (the only downside to this process). The interview was a little odd. There were about 12 other candidates there for multiple locations. We were all taken to an orientation like meeting for about 30mins where we learned about Comcast services, open positions and benefits. Once the "orientation" was over we were all escorted to a store like room where we waited to be called. The ironic thing was I was the first person to arrive to the interview, but the last person to be called. The interview went great, it was very relaxed and candid. I felt great about it. 30mins after the interview I received a phone call saying I got the job!

Interview Questions
    • Why after being a regional Sales Coach was I interested such an entry level position   Answer Question

Customer Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Horsham, PA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Horsham, PA (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Comcast in August 2014.

it took me 2 weeks for the hiring process, I applied online on their website, the next day i received a email to tell them when I will available to take the phone interview.Passed the phone interview and my next step was the face to face interview I had with a supervisor and a manager.

Interview Questions
    • most of questions were technical questions about internet connection,how to handle customer   Answer Question
    the basically told you is 33k ,

Business Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boca Raton, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL (US)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Comcast in August 2012.

I had two interviews, one with my future boss and the other with his boss. My boss was more interested in whether I'd be manageable while his boss was interested in my experience.

Interview Questions
    • They didn't really ask me any challenging questions, just whether I had phone, internet and television experience. I had some so it seemed okay.   Answer Question
    There was negotiation, it was take it or leave it.

CommTech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Rafael, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Rafael, CA (US)

I interviewed online - interviewed at Comcast.

Talk about your experience with electronics customer service and construction. Conflict resolution is a key to this position. If you can also show that you are able to deal with things that don't work correctly that would be a great bonus.

Interview Questions
    • What have you done to get ready for this interview today?   View Answer
    none

Customer Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Meridian, MS (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Meridian, MS (US)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Comcast in July 2014.

I was recruited by ManPower after they found my resume on Monster. I did an impromptu phone interview. There was an online application and assessment that was not user friendly and took about 48 hours to get to work. After that I was called in a day or so and was offered an interview for the next day. It was short notice and they only had one time slot. If I had not been able to make arrangements then I would have been passed over. I then got an email that requested I confirm my appointment and when I did not respond in 2 hours I then got a phone call and voicemail. I showed up to my interview 20 mins early and had to stand in line with customers while a single agent helped them. Once it was my turn and I told her my purpose she was very kind and escorted me to the back to wait for the manager. It was exactly at 3pm which was my appointment time. The interviewer seemed sweet but distracted and flippant. During the role play questions she did not role play or interact much. I was instructed by the recruiters to bring an item from home and be prepared to attempt to sell it. However the interviewer simply grabbed some lotion off her desk and asked me to try to sell it. I walked out feeling over qualified and underwhelmed. I got a call the next day offering me the position. I have accepted and am currently waiting on background and drug testing to come back.

Business Account Executive I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sunrise, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunrise, FL (US)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Comcast in May 2011.

Interview took place at General Information Session where managers and directors were on hand to discuss the open positions and see if you were a match for it. I had a 1-1 interview with one of the directors and was able to establish rapport with him. At the end of our interview, he decided to hire me and begin the process of background check and drug test.

Interview Questions
    • Pretty standard, though I lacked experience in telecommunications my enthusiasm won them over. Do your homework on the company and products/services that are offered.   Answer Question
    No negotiation involved, take it or leave it.

Comcast CAE1 Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Tinley Park, IL (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Tinley Park, IL (US)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Comcast in April 2014.

Misleading, biased, and very uncomfortable.

They make it obvious that men are not welcomed and you have to know someone to be hired. You merit means nothing. This is a clique job plain and simple. That's why they get bad reviews for customer service. Men need not apply.

Tinley Park, Il. Customer Service Center.

Direct Sales Representative Interview

The interview process was done through a recruiting firm out of Phoenix. The call was made the day after I submitted my application online. They had me do an online assessment/. I received a call the next day and had a phone interview. The process was pretty quick. However, I did not get the offer right away and I thought I had lost the opportunity. I had a pretty good interview with the Sales Supervisor as well as the Area Manager. But they had just taken a while to get around to sending the information to the recruiting firm. Once I got the offer, everything went smoothly from there.

Interview Questions
    • There were really no difficult questions. The interviewer just asked the same regular questions. However, they did stress the importance of the job and what it entailed.   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Philadelphia, PA (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Comcast in June 2014.

Interview questions were rather routine, biggest weakness, best strength, structured interview where interviewer reads questions off a page. Very professional dress is suggested for this interview. Sales position is what I applies for.

TELESALES Representative Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Comcast in February 2014.

Hiring process is extremely fast and very detailed. They will give background checks and drug screenings. They also have you interview with a supervisor in the department you will work in rather than a Human Resources Rep.

Interview Questions

Worked for Comcast? Contribute to the Community!