Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. Interview Questions

Updated 7 Apr, 2015
Updated 7 Apr, 2015

2.9

Logistics Key Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. (Los Angeles, CA (US)).

Interview

Phone interview plus in person interview. You are asked to come in person, dressed business attire. Answer 4 to 5 questions, for example, tell me about a time when you have had to accomplish something with people that did not report to you. Give a specific example include names, dates, results, etc.

Interview Questions

• 4-5 questions asking about specific examples, including results for each   1 Answer

Picker/Packer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc..

Interview

Interview process was standard, questions were asked about my skill level and willingness to work the gruesome schedule as needed. I was able to get through the questions with no problem. My prior experience help moved me forward in the interview process. I was called back for a second interview in which I was then hired.

Supply Chain Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc..

Interview

Online application, video interview, assessment day. Assessment day consists of case study, team exercise and presentation, one-to-one interview and final one-to-one presentation on your case study. Not difficult, apparently I didn't get the job because I failed the group part so I would be very wary of it all! The one-to-one interview is standard, why coca-cola, lots of TAMT, the case study was on recycling - there is a lot to read so make sure you manage your time well!

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you found oil on one of the bottles of coca cola being produced?   1 Answer

Business Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc..

Interview

Initially, there is a telephone screening. During the screen questions are asked related to your submitted resume to confirm what was written. Next is the onsite interview round. There will be a panel of folks from various functional areas, who interact with the position at some level. The panelists used the 'S.T.A.R.' method of interviewing.

Interview Questions

• What was your greatest failure in your career? What about yourself did you learn from it? How will your learning impact our company?   Answer Question

Gradate Sales Programmer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. in November 2014.

Interview

Went through the usual application form and tests - maths especially difficult - and then waited for ages to hear. They use a video interview which had misleading instructions. It said the interview would take about 12 mins to complete and that you would have 2 mins to think about the question. I got 4 questions lasting 2 mins each. It said that you would get 2 mins before answering each question but actually you got about 5 seconds and about 90 secs to answer each question. I found this to be very off putting as I thought something was going wrong. My interview lasted 8 mins leaving me thinking that I hadn't got all the questions.
    I contacted the company that ran the interview who said they would improve the instructions but that was not much use to me

Interview Questions

• A situation where you had influenced an individual to change their mind or behavior   1 Answer

Senior Manager IT Development Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. (Uxbridge, England (UK)).

Interview

3 Stage interview process. Phone interview followed by 2 or 3 face to face interviews with the hiring Manager and his peers including the head of IT for European.

Interview Questions

• This role is a project management role, with some business partnering (BP) responsibilities. Be prepared for questions concerning how you would mange business relationships, what strategy would you use to build the relationship. Be prepared to ensure you are able to manage multiple project simultaneously giving example of who you have done this while serving as BP   Answer Question

Negotiation

Flexible

Technician Interview

Interview

the interview was great not a lot of stress they asked and I answered. The interview you in a team of two persons. do not be intimidated you will be fine answer with honesty and you will do just fine.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc..

Interview

Human resource department tried to understand my previous job which whether matched with new position or not. Department manager detailed to new position and expectations from me. Group manager also analyzed my career expectations and my passion. The process was finished in short time, they gave me an offer. The offer was acceptable. For a while, I had to quit job because I moved to foreign country.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to work long years and questioned to me with this one. It was hard to answer before starting to work at that company   Answer Question

Procurement, Processes & Analytics Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. (Atlanta, GA (US)) in July 2014.

Interview

I saw the posting on my college career website and contacted the recruiting manager with my resume. I was called for an interview within a couple of days, which was via Skype. Questions asked were very basic. Nothing too technical. I heard back from them within 3-4 weeks. Overall it was an enjoyable interview. The people were very nice and understanding, and wanted to know about my story.

Interview Questions

• Q. Describe a time when you were unable to succeed in a task?
      Q. What is you proficiency in Excel - How do you use a pivot table?

Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Business Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. (Wrightstown, WI (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

Phone interview came from corporate HR about 3-4 weeks after initial application. Then local interview was face to face about 2 weeks later. They said it would be 3-4 more weeks before they scheduled the final interview. That was about 3 weeks ago.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time that you had to make an unpopular decision. What tools did you use to make the decision? How did you communicate it, what was the reaction of your teammates. What was the result   Answer Question
    • What role does diversity play in the workforce? Discuss what diversity means to you. Discuss the pros and cons of a diverse workforce. What would you do to improve acceptance of diversity if you were a team leader.   Answer Question