Coca-Cola Company Interview Questions

Updated Sep 11, 2014
Updated Sep 11, 2014

2.9

Inside Sales Representative Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Receive phone call while on vacation for phone interview. Never left any message on how to get back to them. Call back and try to get as hold of them with no luck. Talk with many different department regarding the phone interview ive miss while on vacation and was not able to get trough it at all.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in July 2014.

Applied online via enjoy careers website. Received phone interview call after 3 weeks. It went really easy with some questions related to job, situation based and why I want to join coke. Lady taking interview was noting down my entire response.

Interview Questions
    • Phone interview was very easy all based on personal and work background.   Answer Question
    Did not negotiate. I am big fan of this company and working fro them was a dream

Market Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Vancouver, BC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in September 2013.

Hiring managers asked stock questions and took all answers at face value.

Interview Questions
    • They were all stock questions,
      "would you steal to feed your family?"
      "what was the most difficult situation you've been in and how did you get out of it?"
      "what is your worst quality?"
      "what is your best quality?"
      "how do you deal with difficult customers?"
        View Answer

They were not open to negotiating and the offer made was more or less a joke.
    Shocked that this is a fortune 500 company.

Market Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Brampton, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brampton, ON

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in March 2014.

First there was a phone interview and the HR manager explained the position and asked:
    - Why do you want to work here?
    - Why are you leaving your current role?
    - What do you do at your current job?
    - What is your salary expectation?
    And then she scheduled an in person interview:
    He asked me to go over my resume and tell him everything
    He asked about a time when I had to deal with a coworker that didn't like my idea. There was a role play where I had to sell Coke vending machines to a high school.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ottawa, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in May 2013.

Started with a phone interview with recruiter followed by interview with hiring manager(s). The interviewing Area Sales Manager and District Sales Manager were very organized, professional, and kept things loose during the entire process, made me feel right and home and even provided cold bottled water during the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Standard hypothetical questions followed by role play by selling the interviewing managers on selling energy drinks and equipment in a convenience store.   Answer Question
    No negotiation, salary offer was very reasonable and I wanted to work for this company.

Summer Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Brampton, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brampton, ON

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in October 2013.

2 rounds
    all behavioral

No negotiation

Warehouse Supervisor Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in February 2013.

The hiring process took about a month. Coca-Cola asks applicants to submit a resume on-line. They do not take resumes/aplications in person. After I applied on-line, I was contacted by HR and did a phone interview. The phone interview took about 20 minutes and consisted of general interview questions. The next stage in the hiring process, was a interview with the hiring manager. This lasted close to an hour, and was fairly in-depth with situation based questions. I was then offered the job about 2 weeks later.

Sales Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied online - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Went through first interview over the phone with HR to talk about salary expectation and 2/3 behavioral questions. Second interview was on the phone as well with Sales Director and Sales Manager regarding past experience. In the beginning the director told me that he would asked me 6 questions.

Interview Questions
    • The sales director was asking behavioral questions which is the big issue. If you look on the internet, all the literature regarding behavioral questions would tell you that your response to the interviewer's questions need to be specific and detailed and that the best approach is STAR approach which is explaining 1. particular Situation/Task, 2. Action, and 3. Result.

That said, I was answering the first question by explaining the situation in detail, which was complicated and indeed long but strongly related to the question, when the director cut me and want me to just tell him the result which I then explained. He then told me that he don't need to listen to the detail but, I don't know any other way to deal with behavioral questions other than what I know. Therefore, I still using the same STAR approach in answering the second question but this time I was trying to make it much more condensed than the first question however, the director was still not happy and he wrap the interview after the 3rd questions (he was planning to gave me 6 questions). The interview last for 30 minute.
        Answer Question

Supply Chain Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

First interview was STAR based with various questions asking how I worked in groups, dealt with pressure, and skills I have learned through school. They also asked why I was better than any other candidate, why coca cola, and what I had to offer.

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't any unexpected questions. They were all behavioural and straight forward.   View Answer

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Vancouver, BC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in April 2011.

Initial phone interview with recruiter to discuss qualifications and salary, 2 followup personal interviews with Sr. VP Sales and then with SR VP sales along with Marketing Director. Fairly to the point with examples of challenges I've had in the past that I have overcome, how I would succeed in this business, etc

Interview Questions
    • Sales is a personal process and very competitive; what would you do to make yourself seen as a resource by your buyers and therefore succed in securing the business for our company?   Answer Question

Worked for Coca-Cola Company? Contribute to the Community!