Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated

2.1

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated in May 2008.

Was call for a phone interview at first for a wolk through my resume. After, I had to sale myself to them in order to get a secon round. I met the HR manager first for the facility and then I met the plant manager with the HR manager.

Interview Questions
    • How would I, without first hand experience managing a unionized labor force, manage a difficult employee   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated.

I applied online and received a call from HR about 2 weeks later. We spoke about an hour on the call on a Friday evening and he said I would get a call for an interview in a few days. I got a call and was scheduled a date to come in a few days later. I went in suit and tie and it was a panel interview and the interviewers were dressed a little better than casual. The interview went about an hour and a half and I was told I would be given a call within a week. Three weeks went by when I decided to call them and find out they hired from within.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us a situation where you had to do something you didn't agree with.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)

I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated in August 2014.

I found the hiring event online through the companies website. I filled out the application online and also attended the event. I first did a prescreen with an HR rep, if successful ( I was ) I say for a panel interview with two hiring managers. Afterwords I sat with an HR rep who finalized paper work for a drug test and background check.

Interview Questions
    • How do you handle rebuttal?   View Answer
    • Since your background is Marketing, how do you feel this position aligns with that of sales.   Answer Question
    • Why Coca Cola?   Answer Question
    • If offered a position, are you available to work any days of the week or holidays   View Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated in August 2014.

I went in for an onsite interview "hiring event" for a Inside Sales Rep position. Interview was at the distribution center but the position location is at the CC in South Park. I got there around 11:20am and the event was from 12-6. I was fifth in line. Once inside I was asked to fill out name for registration and asked if you filled out for the position online(yes) and brought a resume (yes). Sat down in a room that showed a short video of the Call Center and different positions. I was called back after 5 min of sitting down in the room and Michelle interview me, who was really nice. We sat in one of the cubicles and asked me 1) What do I know about this position. 2) What experience do I have that is related to this position. 3) How many different computer systems did I use at one time at my previous job. Then she said to sit down at another group of chairs by the cubicle to wait for the next round of interviews.

I sat down for maybe a minute and then was called back to a room with 2 managers, Kathy and Raz who were also very nice and were asked another group of questions. 4) Tell me about yourself 5) What do you know about this company then questions about my last position at a call center 6) What did you do at last position 7) If we called your last manager what would he/she say about you? 8) During your last review what was something that you needed to work on? 9) What is something about working in a call center that is frustrating? 10)Which position do you like better customer service or sales? Then they asked if you had to work a mid-shift like 11-7 would I be able to do that as well as work weekends. Then they stepped outside for a few minutes to discuss the interview, came back and offered me contingent offer based upon if I pass the drug test that I had to take same day and background check. There hours were yet to be determined which is probably why they asked if you can work at anytime and they also have shift bids like most CC's.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult or unexpected questions, all of it is based on your research on the company and position and prior work experience.   View Answers (2)
    There were no negotiation phase, it was a set amount on the contingent form that was already typed out but great hourly pay for a call center.

Field Service Technician (Vending, Fountain) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE (US)

I applied in-person – interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated in June 2014.

applied because I saw the ad. talked to a friendly recruiter over the phone and then was interviewed in person locally. recruiter work with me and coke to try to jump up there. And possibly include sign on bonus

Interview Questions

had a higher paying job offer elsewhere

Builder Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Charleston, SC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Charleston, SC (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated in April 2014.

Have the first interview. Take a physical. Second interview. Hired. It takes a few weeks to get in and began working depending on the person that is doing the hiring in the building.

Interview Questions
    • Are able to work in a fast pace environment that involves heavy lifting and remaining safe while doing so?   View Answer

Logistics Operator I Interview

I called once a week for 3 weeks before I got a answer back for my job, when i did i was told to come in, he showed me around the warehouse and then asked me a few basic questions then asked if this was something i was interested in doing.

Delivery Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC (US)

I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated in February 2014.

Upon arrival i was greeted by one of the interviewers, and proceeded to the interview room. Interview was very prompt. Interviewers explained the position, and asked me about myself, and i explained my background, and stated why i chose to apply for this position. Very courteous, and helpful about exlapining the expectations.

Warehouse Manager Interview

Basic situational interview..."Give me an example when,,,)
    3 person panel.

They had a range and offered me x amount. I countered with x + 5k and got it.

Route Driver Vending/Vendor Route Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated in December 2013.

All the typical, someone calls you go in, they ask all the same questions such as what is your biggest strength, weakness, etc.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you expect to see yourself in the next five years, I was not prepared.   Answer Question
    no negotiation