Client Network Services Interview Questions

Updated 18 Oct, 2014
Updated 18 Oct, 2014

3.2

Senior Business Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Client Network Services in October 2014.

Walk-in drive at CNSI. Two round one technical +behavioral and then HR round. 1st round was technical BA related questions and then HR asked about my notice period and expectation.

Interview Questions

Did not meet my compensation expectation.

Data Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Client Network Services.

ask me lots of things about database, Java, and also some other behavioral questions such as what do you think about a team, how do you deal with free rider problem.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Lansing, MI (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Lansing, MI (US)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Client Network Services in February 2014.

I was invited for an interview after talking to a recruiter at my school's career fair. Prior to the interview, there was a short exam, and I realized I had been given the wrong exam (meant for programmers). I asked for and took the other exam, but when it came time for the interview, I was again mistaken for someone interviewing for the programming role.

After switching interviewers, I got the sense that they weren't really prepared or very interested in interviewing me, as I wasn't asked much. Needless to say, I didn't leave with high hopes.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gaithersburg, MD (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gaithersburg, MD (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Client Network Services in July 2013.

telephone interview followed by in person interview

not able to negotiate much

Workstudy Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Client Network Services.

Applied online through workstudy website and then got an email for an in person interview.

None.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Client Network Services in January 2013.

First it was the on-phone interview, I was asked some questions about SQL. Then an on-site interview was arranged, which involves writing down SQL commands. 4 people sat around me for the interview and took turn asking questions.

Intern Interview

First round is HR, they asked my availablility. Second round is technical, at the end they said I got positive feedback and transfered the call to manager, we negotiated about the pay.

Senior Programmer/App Dev Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Client Network Services.

I was interviewed by their client directly and had a discussion to find my technical competence. Once that went well, they discussed about my salary and had to report to the job in the following week.

Interview Questions
    That was not very positive at that point. But it became better as time passed

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Client Network Services in July 2012.

there were 4 rounds
    round one:aptitude test and technical questions on java.
    round two: java Programming test.
    round three:technical (Java, collections,data structures,database systems,project,testing,soft engg etc.,) in technical pi they will mainly ask from java and collection framework and what you have mentioned in your resume. And also prepare db thoroughly.
    round four:: HR interview (HR was basically your document verification. and salary negotiation)

Interview Questions
    They offered good salary than I expected

Principal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Client Network Services in May 2010.

Pretty fast/active HR, responsive panel and management